BOBBLE POP.

Moon

         It was a dark night (sound of an owl), at a science laboratory, there’s a guy and a girl around 17 years old were doing a project. “We should mix the acid with the poisons” said the guy to the girl while mixing the acid with the poison, when he mixes it the poison color change in to red blood color. The girl was amaze, so she giggles, “we probably get an A+ for this project!” she said excitedly. “Uhh… I want to ask you something…” said the guy. “What is it?” ask the girl while she was holding the beaker. The guy took the beaker away from the girl hands, and put it on a bench. The guy holds the girl hands. “What’s so important?” ask the girl. “It’s about us!”He said. “Are you breaking up with me?” she asks worriedly. “NO! That’s not the point! -I… I… I…” he said. “I…??? What?” she asks even worried. “I want to know how you feel about me” he said. “Well… I love you!” she said, the she laugh. The girl went to the window and she look at the moon. “How big are you’re loved?” he asks. “Hyun-seung… you should come here, and look at the moon” she said. The guy walk to her, “now I’m looking at the moon, now what?” he ask. “My love is big just like the moon, how about your love to me?” she said. “My love to you is bigger than the moon” he said. “Hyun Seung and HyunA the Moon lovers!!!” she said while giggling. “You are so cute when you laugh!” he said. “I really-really love you, so much!” she said. “I promise I will never leave you!” he said. “Promise?” she asks. “I promise!” he said. The guy takes a moon shaped necklace from his pocket. “This necklace is my promise!” he said, and wear the necklace at the girl neck. “This is for me?” she asks. “Yes! It’s to prove that I love you.” He said. “I really love you, and I don’t want you to fall from any girl’s hand!” she said. “You don’t have to worry, I’m all yours!” he said and he hugs her.

Two days later.

                In the morning, at a school cafeteria, three best buddies were having their lunch.                                                    “I heard that a girl been possess in the science lab!” said dong jun. “yup, our junior” “Do the police find out who killed or kidnapped hyunA?” said dong woon. “Do I look like a police?”Dong jun ask. “Kind of~” said dong woon.  Both of them were looking at their friend, jin young, who was laughing and biting his nail while texting with his girl friend. “Hey Bro! What with the laughing?” dong woon ask jin young. But jin young ignore him, he start laughing again. Dong jun was eating his tuna sandwich, “YES!!!” jin young shout. Dong jun was chalking, dong woon gave dong jun a glass of water. “Drink this water!” said dong woon. Dong jun drink the water, and after he drink he shout at jin young, “yah!!! I almost die in chalking! Do you know that?” dong jun shout at jin young. Jin young was surprise. He rubs his right ear. “Why are you shouting? Do you want me to be deaf?” ask jin young and he continue his texting with his girlfriend. “Urggg… whatever!” said dong jun and he continue to finish his sandwich. Dong woon was laughing.

Suddenly a girl came and she put her hands at dong woon eyes. Dong woon touch and feel her hand, “hmm… the hand is so soft… Its smell good, just like someone I know! Is it my girlfriend? Wait~ my girlfriend hands are stinky and isn’t soft! No… it must be my ex” said dong woon. The girl let her hands off from dong woon eyes. She hit dong woon back, “ouch! What do you hit me?” dong woon ask her. “You said that my hands are stinky and isn’t soft!!!” she said while, sniffing her fingers. Dong woon stand up, and hold his girlfriend head, “Aww… look at you! You’re a cutie when you go angry bird! Ha-ha…” dong woon was laughing. “That isn’t funny!” she said. “I’m so sorry my pumpkin little jiyeon, I’ll never do it again!” said dong woon. “For sure?” jiyeon ask him. “For sure!” dong woon kiss jiyeon forehead.

 Jin young was still texting his girlfriend, while biting his nail. Dong jun has finished his sandwich, he drink his milk, while looking at dong woon and jiyeon flirting. Dong jun put his glass of milk on the table, and he ask jiyeon, “jiyeon, where’s my hwayoung?” . “Hmm… I didn’t saw her since she said that she wanted to go to the toilet.” Said jiyeon while looking at Dongwoon eyes that were watching her eyes too. “YAHOOOO!!!!” jin young shout. The three of them were shock. “Stop surprising us like!” said dong Jun. “sorry~” said jin young happily. Jiyeon tap jin young shoulder. “What with the happy face?” jiyeon ask jin young. “Tomorrow, there’s a new girl in our class!” said jin young, even more happier. “How do you know?” dong jun ask. “Is she hot?” dong woon ask. “dong jun, I know cuz’ she is my girlfriend! And yes dong woon, she is hot!” said jin young. Jiyeon hit dong woon back again, because she is jealous.  Jin young continue texting his girlfriend, and start giggling. “Ouch! You hit me again!” dong woon said to jiyeon.  “You always make me jealous!”  Said jiyeon. “aww… your jealous?” dong woon ask jiyeon.  Dong jun stand up, “wasting my time look at the three of you, jin young was giggling by his self like a crazy men from space and both of you! Can you stop flirting? I should search my girlfriend, instead hanging out with the three of you!” said dong jun. Dong jun walk away from them. “What his problem?” jin young ask. “I don’t know! Who care?” said dong woon. 

Dong Jun was in front the girl’s bathroom. He knows that his girlfriend is still at the toilet.

INSIDE THE GIRLS ROOM.

                       Hwayoung flush the toilet after she use it, she open the door, and went to                           the sink to wash her hand. She was looking around, she didn’t see anyone in the toilet, but she just ignores it. She continued washing her hand with the soup. She opens the pipe, but the water didn’t come out. She wanted to wash her hands that are full of bobble. “Where’s the water?” said hwayoung, losing her temper.  Suddenly, the bobble from her hands started to pop, one by one. She feels that someone is poking her hands. Hwayoung heard a girl giggling, and hwayoung heard that a whisper said “bobble… bobble… pop! Ha-ha” and it started to giggle again. Hwayoung just ignore it, she opens the pipe again, luckily the water did came out, and so she wash her hand quickly. The water suddenly change it color, in to a red blood color. She was shock, so she falls down. She looks around again, there’s nobody. She stands up again. When she stands, she saw a girl the same age like her behind her, the girl had a long hair, she was wearing white dress, her eyes was really red, her leg was bleeding, she had a scar on her face and her neck was bleeding. Hwayoung close her eyes and she started to scream.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Dong jun heard a girl screaming inside the girls room. He opens the door. He saw his girlfriend, hwayoung. He ran to her and hugs her. Hwayoung was still screaming while closing her eyes. “hwayoung! This is me! Dong jun!!!” he said while hugging her. “Dong jun?” said hwayoung, and she opens her eyes slowly. “Yes, this is me! Don’t be scared! I’m here!” said dong jun, was still hugging her. All of the student, teacher and the principle ran to the toilet, because they heard that hwayoung was screaming. The principle and the teacher were so disappointed at dong jun, because he was at the girls room, and he hug hwayoung. “Kim Dong Jun and Ryu Hwayoung! In my office, NOW!!!” the principle shouts. Dong jun was surprise, he stop hugging hwayoung.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................