HWAYOUNG THE PRETTY LITTLE LIAR.

Moon

Next morning:

Someone knock dong jun house front door. Mrs.kim opens the door, she saw hwayoung. “hwayoung, you’re here early in the morning” she said and smiled. “Good morning mrs.kim, where’s dong jun?” said hwayoung. “His up stair at his room, his getting ready, you should surprise him!” she said. “Okay!” said hwayoung. “Well I’m going to work, so Good luck hwayoung!” she said. Hwayoung smiled and bow. Hwayoung went to dong jun room.

DONG JUN ROOMS

Hwayoung opens dong jun door room, dong jun was having his shower. Hwayoung was sitting at his bed. She saw old pictures, she holds it and look at it, suddenly dong jun has finish his shower. Hwayoung put the pictures in her sling bag. “Dong jun!”She said and smiled. Dong jun only wearing his towel. Dong jun was surprised. “Why are you here?” he asks. “Duhh… we went to school always together! Remember?” she said. “Yeah, I remember! But not to day!” he said. “Are you still mad at us?” she asks. “Yes!” he said. Hwayoung went to him, and she holds his hands. “Oppa, please forgive us!” she was begging him. Dong jun just ignore her, and stop holding hwayoung hand. He went to his closet to find his school uniform, and he wear it in the bathroom. Hwayoung knock and kick the bathroom door, “Oppa!!! Oppa!!!” She Shout. After 5 minute, dong jun open the door, and hwayoung accidently knock his head and kick his right leg. “Ouch!!!” dong jun shout, and holding his leg right up. “Oppa! I’m so sorry!” said hwayoung. “You’re sorry?” he asks. “I’m so… so… sorry!” she said. “You’re sorry?” he asks again. “Yes! I’m really… really… sorry, oppa!” she said. “Hmm… you do anything if I forgive you?” he asks. “Yes! I’ll do anything!” she said. “Hmm… can you get my tie, on my dower?” he asks. “Okay!” she said. Hwayoung took Dong jun tie in his dower. While she was taking the tie, dong jun was just pretending to be hurt on his right leg. Hwayoung went to him, and gave him the tie. “Oppa! Here you go!” she said. “How can I wear it? When my right leg was been kick by someone!” he said. “You want me to wear it for you?” she asks. Dong jun just ignore her. “Okay… okay, Oppa!” she said, and wear the tie at him. “Finish!” she said. “Hmm… can you get my jacket, please?” he said. While Hwayoung was taking his jacket, Dong jun was giggling in silence. Hwayoung gave the jacket at him, but Dong Jun ignores her. “I get it! You want me to wear it on you! Right?” she said. Dong Jun just nodded. “Hmm… My bag, please!” he said. Hwayoung took his bag, and she Wear it to herself. Hwayoung was just standing near his bed, Dong jun was walking, suddenly he stop and ask Hwayoung, “Are you coming?” he ask. Hwayoung just stand there and her eyes were watering. Dong jun went to her, and hug her. Hwayoung tiers were falling from her eyes through her cheek. Dong Jun wipe her tiers with his handkerchief, “don’t let that tiers come out from your eye!” he said. Hwayoung began to smile. “Okay! Let’s go to school!” he said. They went down stair together. Dong jun wear his sock and shoe down stair.

Outside Dong Jun house, it was a shiny morning, butterflies and the birds were flying freely. Dong jun open his motor bonnet, and get his helmet. In his bonnet, there’s a two helmet, one is a black helmet and one is a sprinkles pink helmet. Dong jun wear the black helmet and he wear the pink helmet at Hwayoung. Dong jun is the one who drove the motor, and hwayoung sit behind him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

AT SCHOOL.

Jin young was sitting on his chair; he is the only one who was the first to arrive in the class. Jin young was smiling by his self. Suddenly the thingy scratches his table, the word was “Good Luck”. Jin young was looking around the class, but no one was in the class except for him. “Thank you!” he said. The thingy scratches again, the word were “Your welcome”. Jin young was just smiling.

Suddenly Hyun seung came inside the class; he saw Jin young was smiling by his self. “Jin young!!! Why are you smiling?” Hyun seung ask. Jin young look at hyun seung and smile again. “Hyun seung! You’re here early?” jin young ask. “What does it look like I’m doing here?” said hyun seung. “I thought you’re always late!” said jin young. “Today I feel, I want to come earlier!” said hyun seung. Jin young just smiled. “And you! Why are you early today? And smiling all by yourself!” said hyun seung.  “Today will be the best day for me!” said Jin young. “What going to happen?” hyun seung ask. “My Girlfriend is going to be the new student in our new class!!!” said jin young. “Okay… have fun!” said hyun seung. After several minute the entire student has arrived at their class except for Dong Jun, Hwayoung, Dong Woon, & Jiyeon.  Suddenly Dong Woon and Jiyeon, came. Dong Woon was piggy back jiyeon through her table. Hyun seung went to them, “Do you two saw Dong jun?” he ask. “Nope!” said jiyeon. “Why do you ask?” dong woon ask. “I was just worried if he is still mad at us!” said hyun seung. “I’m worried too...” said dong woon. “I hope he’ll forget about it!” said jiyeon.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Dong jun and Hwayoung has arrived in front of the school, dong jun park his motor. Dong jun open hwayoung helmet and put it inside the bonnet, and his helmet as well. “Oppa, are you still mad at me?” hwayoug ask. “Do I look like I’m angry?” dong jun ask. “No” said hwayoung. Dong jun hold Hwayoung left hand and went to class.

The both of them have reached the class, and take their own sit. Dong woon walk to Dong jun and greet him. “Hey bro!” said dong woon. Dong jun just ignore him. “Are you still mad at us because of yesterday?” dong woon ask while he put his right hand at dong jun right shoulder. Dong jun stand up and he say to dong woon, “yes! And don’t touch me!”. Hyun seung, Jiyeon, Hwayoung and jin young was looking at both of them. “Is it wrong that we guess that your dad is hyunA father?” dong woon ask. “Yes, it’s really wrong! You don’t have proved!” said dong jun. “I may not have proved, but my words! It’s maybe not wrong!” said dong woon. Dong jun was losing his temper, he punch dong woon face. Jiyeon ran to dong woon and help him. “Why do you punch him?” jiyeon ask. But dong jun just ignore her.  “This isn’t the dong jun I know!” said jin young. “You don’t have any prove either!” said hyun seung. “And how about you? Do you have a prove?” dong jun ask. “No! But—“ hyun seung tries to continue but dong jun almost going to punch him like he did to dong woon. “STOP!” hwayoung shout. The five of them was looking at her. “I have proved!” said hwayoung. Hwayoung took out the picture from her bag that she steals from dong Jun room and she shows it to hyun seung. “Where do you get that?” dong jun ask her. Hwayoung was afraid to tell him, so dong jun shout “WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE?!”. “I—found it in your room” said hwayoung.  Dong jun took the pictures from hyun seung hands. Dong jun went to hwayoung, “I’m done with you!”-“I’m done with all of you!” said dong jun. “And you! I trusted you! I care for you! And I really really love you! Why did you do this to me?” said dong jun to hwayoung. “Oppa…” hwayoung hold his arm and her tiers fell down. “Let go of me!” said dong Jun. Dong jun walk out from the class, suddenly the teacher come with the new student. “Where are you going?” he ask dong jun. “I’m going to the toilet!” said Dong Jun. “Okay, don’t be too late!” he warned him. Dong jun just walk. When the teacher come inside the class he saw that dong woon mouth bleeding, and hwayoung was crying. “What’s wrong with the two of you?” he asks. No one answer him. Hwayoung, jiyeon, dong woon, hyun seung and jin young went to their own sit. “Stand up!” said the form class captain. All of them greet their teacher and then they sit down. Jin young. “Me? Smiling? Hmm… sir?” said jin young. “What is it Monkey?” he ask jin young. “You look so handsome today, sir!” said jin young. “Oh, well… thank you monkey!” he said to jin young. “Okay everyone! Today I’m going to introduce you the new student in our class!”-“jihae, introduce yourself” he said. “Hello? My name is ji hae, I’m 17 years old, and my favorite subject is maths! That’s all” said ji hae. Some of the student named lee joon raises his hand. “Yes lee joon?” the teacher asks him. “Are you single?” lee joon ask ji hae. Jin young was looking at lee joon at the back. “No” said ji hae. Jin young started to smile. “Ji hae, you can sit next to hwayoung, the empty table!” he said. Jin young stand up and pull the chair for ji hae, the entire student in their class was booing him, “BOOOOOOOOOOOO~”.   

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………