Chapter 6

A Secret Getaway

I REALLY should be going to bed (I have to be up at 5 in the morning for work o.o) but since this stories got more popular than I had hoped for, I'll update tonight with one chapter :3

Tell me what you think!


I woke up in the morning to a light squeeze from my midsection.

What in the hell is that, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!

I squirmed out of bed quickly, reaching to the side of my bed where I keep my knife. What? A girl's gotta protect herself...

An alarmed Zelo jumped out of the bed, looking at me with the knife.

"YAH! ____ NOONA! DON'T STAB ME PLEASE I'M SORRY I JUST WANTED TO CUDDLE!!"

"Zelo-shi..." I sighed, holding my hand to my heart. "It's okay... I'm sorry I'm just not used to someone being in bed with me. Great googly moogly, I could have stabbed you! Do you realize that?!"

"I'm sorry noona... you were just so warm and I've been so lonely since my hyung's have shunned me" he said, looking down at his feet.

"You're gonna kill me with that aegyo, Zelo... I'm gonna go brush my teeth okay? Then we'll see if anyone else is awake."

"Neh, noona... Can I brush my teeth with you?"

I waved him into the bathroom, telling him to follow me. Luckily in the master bathroom, there were two sinks.

"So tell me _____. What exactly is this place?" Zelo asked, sitting up onto the counter as I finished flossing my teeth.

"This is a sanctuary for idols like yourself. A place where you can walk out the front door without worrying about pictures being taken of you, or mobs of girls following you everywhere."

"But you're so young, how did you come into charge of a place like this?"

"So many questions for only being awake for 10 minutes!" I chimed, ruffling his hair lightly. "I'll tell you and the others my story when they've all woken and we've had breakfast, okay?"

"So nice~~" he said, rubbing his hands together.
 


Everyone woke up slowly, but none past 11 am. It wouldn't be too hard to get their sleep schedules normal to Orlando.

Luna, Zelo and I had begun cooking breakfast before everyone else woke up. Eight healthy and delicious omlettes, with a side of blueberries and strawberries.

"Figured you guys would be hungry... I hope this okay, I don't know too many Korean dishes."

We all ate in silence, besides Zelo's sideways glances and his attempts at starting a food fight with me by throwing berries at mine and Luna's faces.

In between giggles and returned berries, I caught brief glances of the other members glaring at the three of us. Putting my fork down loudly to get all their attentions, I clasped my hands together and looked at the other 5 boys.

"I'm sure you guys have a lot of questions. I think now would be a good time to get them out and off your chest before we move forward with anything else."

"How old are you? - How did you come to own this business? - Why do my eggs smell so funny?" The questions came from all of them, one right after the other, on top of each other, so fast that I couldn't keep up with them. Caught off guard, all I could do was look at them in awe.

"ENOUGH!" Luna yelled, standing up from the table. "_____ here is older than the majority of you, so you owe her some respect! Just because you've left Korea, does not mean you forget all your manners!" Everyone, including myself, had to push our jaws off the table after they dropped. "NOW... one question at a time, PLEASE."

"So..." I said, shaking myself off and back to what we had inititally began speaking about. "First question was hold old I am? I'm 20, turning 21 soon." I noticed the younger boys huff in slight disappointment. I couldn't help but giggled when I noticed Himchan and Yongguk give each other sideways glances.

"Next, how did I come to own this business... a few years ago, I was just another American fan, watching my favorite artists in Korea from my computer. I went to an SM Town show in New York one year, and was completely shocked. I saw all my favorite artists, but it wasn't the same as when I saw them from my computer. I had never seen human beings look so worn down before. They all looked and acted happy, but I could see in their eyes and how they changed when they went back stage, that each and every one of them was so tired. So worn out from all the practices, the fans screaming their names. It's exhausting to be an idol, and I felt so bad for them. I went back to my Korean language professor at my university, and told her about my experience. She told me about how when KPOP first became popular, her nephew was in a group. He would come to the United States on vacation, only to be followed by crazy fans. So she came up with a secret house here in Orlando for her nephew and his band mates to stay, that no one ever found out about. Word got around to the other idols in Korea and to their companies, and her home became a hot spot. I became her assistant, since she knew she could trust me enough to keep the secret that they were staying here..." I paused for a moment, looking over at Luna with a smile. "My professor passed away 2 years ago, and in her will she asked that the house and the business she maintained be given to me. So, that's how I got all this glorious-ness", I said with a crooked smile. "Luna was a classmate of mine, who I became close with after my professor's death. She's worked with me ever since."

"Don't forget about my question!" Youngjae said loudly, raising his hand. "WHY DO MY EGGS SMELL FUNNY!!"

"IT'S NOT THE EGGS, IT'S YOUR UPPER LIP, NOW SHUT IT AND EAT." I said, sending him a death stare. Quietly taking a bite and looking back down, everyone else made small talk (finally) and finished their breakfast in peace.

 


"Alright! Dishes are done, what do you guys want to do?" I said, excited to spend some time with the guys and get to know them.

"I'm not doing anything. I don't want to be around these idiots right now" Daehyung whined, crossing his arms, in the beginnings of having a hissy fit.

"But I thought we had such a good time at breakfast" I said with a pout.

"Just because we sit together and talk, doesn't mean we like each other. Luna's the one that told us to be more civilized" Yongguk said, already making his way back to his room.

"Fine, whatever, all of you just go back to your rooms then." I said, huffing and puffing and throwing myself down on the couch.

The rest of the boys except Zelo looked at each other awkwardly, shrugging and then making their way into their rooms.

 


Picking up the guitar I brought with me from Korea, I strummed lightly, humming along to the short tune.

I could hear ____, Luna, and Zelo playing a game out in the living room, but I tried to ignore it.

I'm supposed to be mad at all of them... there's no way I'm going out there...

I thought back to our last performance, how Zelo embarassed Yongguk in front of all of our Babyz... in front of her... 

I continued to strum, but their giggles got the best of me. Putting the guitar back in its case, I opened the door slightly, peeking out and the two girls and the maknae playing what looked like a dance game on their XBOX Kinect.

"Yah! Zelo! You cheat, you're already great at dancing!" _____ giggled, shoving Zelo slightly, as Luna sat on the couch sipping water.

"Come on noona, keep up! Don't be getting old on me already!"

I smiled lightly at their playful banter. 

_____ really is pretty. And she has a nice smile... maybe playing a game or two wouldn't hurt too much...

Pushing the rest of my body out of the door frame, I slowly walked over to the three in the living room. Giving a wave to pause the game, _____ looked at me with a bright smile, already knowing what I was going to say next.

"Hey, ugh... do you mind if I play a game or two with you guys?" I said, ruffling my black messy hair lightly.


 


Author's Note:

so... do you guys know who came out to play with you, Luna, and Zelo?!
haha shouldn't be too hard...
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you guys who are showing love, and who have subscribed, commented, read, WHATEVER.
It really means a lot to me :3