Chapter 9

A Secret Getaway

 

"Himchan, can I come in?" I asked, knocking lightly and beginning to turn the handle.

"Yeah, come on in."

Opening the door slowly and quietly shutting it behind me, I looked at Himchan with his guitar.

"So what'd you want to show me?"

Blushing slightly, he looked down at the guitar, sliding his fingers delicately along the neck of the instrument.

"I don't sing much for the guys, but I've been working on something, and I'd like for you to tell me what you think... If that's okay?"

"Of course! That sounds great!"

Sitting cross legged on the opposite side of the bed, I sat up straight, waiting for my personal concert.

(I wish our Himchannie actually sang on video, but sadly, you'll just have to imagine something... TT.TT)

As his fingers strummed along, playing each chord, I couldn't help but stare. Each stride his fingers took along the strings sent waves of shivers down my spine, to my finger tips, and to my toes. The intricate picking he played, the light taps on the body of the guitar... one look at him and anyone would be able to see how passionate he was about music.

Looking up from the elaborate movement of his fingers, he stared into my eyes. 

I don't know if it's the way he looked at me from under his lashes, or the sideways smirk as he took his first deep breath, but I knew in that moment, that he was the most beautiful man I'd ever seen.

The perfection of his deep voice just sent me into a downward spiral of emotions. Closing his eyes to focus on each word, each note that came out of his mouth.

He sounds like an angel. Oh god, I want to kiss him so bad.

As the song began to come to an end, I found my body calling out for him, leaning in to close the distance between us. With the last of the tune finished, he opened his eyes with slight shock to see me so close to him.

Putting the guitar on the side of the bed, he looked back at me slowly, scooting closer on the bed.

"So what did you think of the song?"

"Himchan, you're fantastic. I mean, more than fantastic! I just... WOW. That's really all I can say..."

Resting his hand on my cheek, I felt myself burning up from his touch.

 


She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. The light pink on her cheeks, the way she watched me while I played my song for her. 

"So what did you think of the song?"

"Himchan, you're fantastic. I mean, more than fantastic! I just... WOW. That's really all I can say..."

Resting my hand on her burning cheek, I leaned in for a kiss. 

"_____" I whispered against her lips, her breath coming out in a light huff. I smiled slightly at her reaction. I leaned in, excited to feel her full lips on mine...

"HYUNG! NOONA! I HAVE NEWS!!!" Zelo screamed, bursting in through the door. _____ and I pulled away quickly, both of us turning extremely red. If _____ didn't get my heart pace racing already, the shock from Zelo's interruption did.

"Oh, um... I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt..."

"JUNHONG HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF KNOCKING! YOU BABO WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO BARGE IN LIKE THAT! WHAT IF I WERE !!" I yelled. _____ and Zelo both looked at me in shock.

Oh god, I didn't mean to insuate that we could have been having ! Ah, Himchan you dummy!

"I ugh... I'm sorry hyung... I just... I just wanted to tell you that Jonguppie and I are going to share a room again... so noona doesn't have to share her bed with me anymore... ugh, I'll just leave you two... SORRY SHUTDOWN!" Zelo yelled before slamming the door and running back to his room.

"Oh, look at the time, I should get going to bed... um... goodnight Himchan..." _____ muttered quickly, getting off the bed and practically ran for the door.

"Wait! _____!" I yelled too late, her body all ready through the door and slamming it shut.

I let out a frustrated growl and flopped my body onto the bed. Upon hearing my door reopen, I hurriedly propped myself up on my elbows, seeing _____ rushing back in.

"Listen I'm so-" I started, but was cut off when she kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Good night, Himchan" she said, smiling at me before going back out the door.

Haha! SHE KISSED ME! SHE KISSED YOU HIMCHAN, YOU DID IT!



 


Author's Note:

I feel like this chapter was very poorly put together... :( MIANHE

But I've written outlines for a bunch of chapters, all the way up to chapter 20!

So bare with me please. I promise my writing will get better!