Chapter 3

A Secret Getaway

"Do they speak English at all?"

"They're KPOP idols, Luna. Most of them don't, at least not fluently."

"_______..." Luna whined. "When will they be landing! I'm hungryyyyy"

"I don't know, just chillax, you're making me more paranoid than I already am."


"I knew it! You already have a bias in this group don't you? HAHA! Who is it? The ulzzang? Or is it the braniac? OoOoOoOo it's the tall one with the deep voice isn't it? ISN'T IT?!"

I rolled my eyes at her. She always got too carried away with having biases and all these OTP's. "No Luna. You know what happened last time I had a bias that stayed with us."

"Oh... I'm sorry _____. I didn't mean to bring him up..."

"It's okay. What's in the past shall be left in the past," I said with a smile, putting my arm around her shoulders. "So... do you think they'll know we're the ones here to pick them up? I mean, it's not every day that someone waits in the airport with a big sign with a bunny on it," I said, looking at the coded name plate we brought with us.

"I think we're about to find out" Luna said with a giggle, pointing at a group of boys, looking around the airport like a bunch of lost puppies.

 


Author's Note :

I've been updating this a lot faster than I thought I was going to!
Thanks for all the support I've gotten so far, all the views and subs drive me to write as much as possible!
I know I haven't given much background on what's going on with the boys and what their issues are, but they'll come up soon once you and the boys finally get together and to their new safe haven.

And did you see the hint of drama I put in there?
What happened in your past with another idol??? Guess you'll have to keep reading to find out!