Chapter 4

A Secret Getaway

Rated for language... Don't get too excited lol


"Omo, Himchannie hyung, these ajumma's were supposed to be waiting here for us. Where are they?" Zelo asked, clinging to his hyung.

"I don't know Zelo, but you HAVE to get off of me. You've been clinging to me since we left Korea."

"I'm sure they wouldn't just be standing around with a big 'B.A.P' sign, so let's look for any hints. And fast. The sooner I can get away from you guys and into my own room the better." Youngjae said, shoving past the others and putting his head phones on.

"Whoaaa, Yongukkie hyung, would you look at all these signs! English looks so funny!" Zelo said, tugging on the olders sleeve.

"Yah! I told you on the plane, you don't touch me while we're here. I'm so tired of you hanging on me like this all the time!" Yongguk said, shoving the younger boy, nearly making him fall onto a bench. "You've embarassed me enough back in Korea. Do you think you can handle not making a fool of all of us again while we're in the United States?!" he yelled, attracting attention from passerby's. 

Jongup, the most quiet of the group, even had to step in. "Hyung, I think you're being a little too harsh on him. He's just excited. And he said he was sorry a million times."

"WELL THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!" 


I was really excited to see them as they first stepped off the plane. This trip would do a young group like them good.

Luna and I started walking towards them, and the closer we got the more we could hear a deep, booming voice yelling.

"WELL THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!"

"Ahem..." 

The six boys turned their heads to us, all with anger and hurt in their eyes.

"A-a-annyoung hashimnikka, je ireum-eun ____ imnida... Um... This is Luna, my assistant. You guys are staying with us, so if you'll follow us to our car-"

"Wait wait wait... I thought it was a couple of ajumma's coming to pick us up?" the one I recognized as Daehyun said.

"Aniyo, just us. I own the company, so I like to make sure that I meet my clients right when they get off the plane... we parked over this way so let's-"

"No. I am not leaving this spot until you tell me what's going on." Daehyun continued as the rest just stared at me in shock.

"You're still just a girl. A GIRL can't possibly be able to maintain a bunch of idols. I'm not following you anywhere. This whole trip is a joke." Youngjae said.

I turned slowly, looking over my shoulder at all of them.

"Listen to me, and listen to me good," I said, teeth barred as I stared at all of them. "Your manager told me you all were having issues with each other, and that you'd be hostile and need to relax. I'm here to help you guys. That's if you want my help. If you want to come with me, we can have a lot of fun while you're staying here. If you don't want to come, that's just too ing bad. I'm paid to make sure that you guys are with me at all times, living at my house. So you either come with me voluntarily, OR I WILL DRAG YOU ASSES TO MY CAR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

They all stared at me, jaws on the floor, including Luna.

"_____, um... I think it's time for us to leave now... people are starting to stare..." she said, slightly tugging on my arm. I straightened up, grabbing a couple of their bags.

"Right. Let's go... Shall we?" I said, pointing the way to the car.

 


All six of B.A.P just stood there in shock.

Quiet for the first time, the boys grabbed their remaining bags and followed _____ and Luna to their new home.