Chapter 2

A Secret Getaway

"Hyung, I don't understand why we all have to go to Florida together... if we needed a break, don't you think that we should split up?" Yongguk asked, irritated that he's having to spend his month long vacation with his dongsaengs.

"You guys need to learn how to be a team again. So no. You will all fix your issues together, get over what ever the hell is going on between the six of you to make you all so hostile towards each other, and come back home happy. You guys are going to Orlando, Florida. There's Disney, Universal, and tons of water parks and beaches. Just have fun, relax, and don't think about work at all. Remember what it's like to be brothers again."

"As long as I don't have to share a room with this meat head, I'll be fine."

"YOUNGJAE I AM NOT A MEAT HEAD."

"Oh I'm sorry, CHEETO HEAD. I CAN SMELL YOUR CHEETO BREATH FROM ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE VAN."

"CUT IT OUT. BOTH OF YOU. Now... I'm dropping you guys off at the airport. PLEASE lay as low as possible while you're in the airport and on the plane. As soon as you step foot in America, you'll be free. You'll be meeting two women, _____ and her assistant, Luna. You will respect them and their house. She'll go over all the rules once you get there."

"We'll be living with two ajumma's?!" Daehyun whined, flopping his head back in seat. "Hyunngggg I thought you said we were going to have a good time! We're gonna be stuck with these old ladies the entire time we're gone!"

"Yes, you are, AND YOU'RE GOING TO RESPECT THEM AND THEIR HOME. CEO and I are spending a lot of time and money to let you guys leave and have a good time in America, so show some appreciation."... Ajumma's... HA! They're going to be in for a surprise when they see who picks them up from the airport...

"I still don't see why I have to be stuck with these kids..." Yongguk mumbled, crossing his arms and staring out the window, the van approaching the airport to take them to their destination.

Not after how they embarassed me and our entire entertainment company during our last performance...