Stare-Kyu

Stalk-Kyu

'I have to make a confession today: I have a hobby. Ok, I actually don't have only one hobby. I have many. But not one of the boring ones; Collecting poststamps or trains or crap like that. Ya! Don't think I'm boring! Playing Starcraft is my most favorite one, but I also like to play other videogames as well, annoy my hyungs all day long, make mean comments on radio or TV shows, tease my fans, sing, be Act-Kyu, Dance-Kyu and so on...I'm drifting apart from the actual hobby, I was talking about. I have a new hobby and it's stalking. But don't get me wrong. I'm not a weirdo, who stalks y high-school girls in their short skirts. What I do, I wouldn't even call it stalking at all. Just looking more intensly at one person. But this is still called weak stalking, I think... Anyway, I'm stalking just one person; The one person, who is 7 months and 14 days older then me or 227 days, just in case you're too stupid to calculate this by yourself. He's in Super Junior as well and if you're a good ELF and you know all our birthdays by heart, you should know, who it is. If you're a bad ELF, I could also give you some time to look it up on the internet, but that would take too long, so I just tell you: It's Ryeowook. Yes, I, Cho Kyuhyun, member of the hallyu group Super Junior, stalk my fellow member Kim Ryeowook. Why? Because he is freakin-', he was deep in thoughts, when somebody suddenly called his name.


"Kyuhyun-ah! Didn't I tell you to clean up the dishes?!", Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun and right in that moment, he could literally hear the leader's voice before he had left for a Star King recording, telling him to clean it.
'Damn! Why do I always get so forgetful, when I'm thinking?!', he was thinking as he stood up, not suppressing an annoyed grumble, and walked in the kitchen to do his duty; even though he hated it, all members had an arrangement for cleaning, and he didn't want to be the bad guy, who doesn't fulfill it, at least not now. In the kitchen, Kyuhyun groaned, as he saw the huge piles of dishes. Sometimes, it was really annoying to be in such a huge group with so many dirt-making members. But after sighing once again, he slowly started washing up. As he was half way through it, Donghae entered the kitchen and noticed the maknae.
"Ahh~ I'm lucky you're not done yet! I can give this to you, can't I?", he said smilingly and layed down a dirty bowl to the other still uncleaned dishes. He wanted to leave again, but Kyuhyun kept him in place, holding his wrist.
"Do you really think, I'm okay with this?!", the maknae's eyes started to flicker darkly. Donghae, knowing how bad this could end if he stayed any longer with the evil maknae, freed his wrist skillfully and nearly ran out of the kitchen and back into his room. Kyuhyun got really angry in this moment. How dare they use him as cleaner for everything?! He took the bowl, Donghae just had layed down, looked at it and his lips formed an evil smirk. 'So you really gave your most favorite bowl in the world with stupid fishes printed on it in my custody? You're so trustful, when you shouldn't be, hyung. I think, your ugly bowl won't live any longer', he thought and his mean smirk grew bigger.
"What are you thinking, Kyuhyun?", suddenly a voice woke him up from thinking. Kyuhyun turned around, mentally kicking his own again for getting distracted by thinking, and saw Ryeowook, hands in his hips, looking at him with raised eyebrowns. Kyuhyun gulped as he looked at him.
"Just about how old this bowl has to be. Donghae has it since forever", Kyuhyun, after years of practicing being perfect at conjuring up excuses, answered and turned back to the sink.
"Ah! I see. Let me help you with the drying up!", Ryeowook, back to his happy self, suggested, took a dishtowel and started his helping.

Kyuhyun turned his head to him and looked at him, while he continued washing up. He started looking at Ryeowook's flexing arms, as he took the washed dishes from the pile, turning them in his hands, cleaning away every single waterdrop and then carefully making other piles with the now clean dishes. He looked at his flat , how it steadily raised and lowered by the breathing and he couldn't deny, that even this simple view of the very low-cut v-neck shirt kind of turned him on. He then looked at Ryeowook's handsome face and wanded every facial feature with his eyes: The soft, brown hair, which were just randomly pinned back with one bobbypin, big, dark eyes, the cute little nose. It took him a few seconds to get his eyes away from the lips, as suddenly he realized, Ryeowook was looking back at him.
"Do I have something weird on my face?", the smaller guy blinked naively with his eyes, "or do you just like staring at me?". Kyuhyun, a being a bit thrown off the track, because he actually looked through him kind of, shook his head and made a small heap out of lather of soap bubbles on Ryewooks nose. The younger one just had to smile because of Ryeowook's cofusion-turning-into-pouting face. He looked at his lips again, but he just shook his head a bit and continued his washing.