Kisses

A Song Calling For You


Wrapping the towel around her tightly and checked it in front of the mirror, she was satisfied when the experimental tug failed as the towel still clung around her body.  Smiling, she carefully opened the bathroom door.  ‘If I am right, he would be waiting to get me for tricking him.’  

 

Using the small creak, she eyed her bedroom, adjusting herself to the left and right so that she would be able to see the whole area.  Glad that he wasn’t around, she slowly open the door and got out.  The first thing she did was closing and locking her bedroom door.  She eyed around her room, feeling curious.  Still holding onto the towel, she looked under the bed, the cupboard and behind the sofa.  Not finding what she searched for, a grateful breath of air came out of .


Going back to her cupboard, she took out a white star studded t-shirt with a pair of tight black jeans that fit to her legs and putting them on.  Brushing her hair, putting on the BB cream and a dab of orange sheer color lip gloss, she glanced at her image on the mirror one last time before going out of the room.


“Kim Hyun Joong, where are you?”


She waited for his reply but to her surprise, there was none.  That made her confused.  ‘This is not like him.  He was the one that said he was hungry. He would not leave just like that.  Was he really hurt when I tricked him like that?


She walked towards the other bathroom.  She gave a knock, not wanting to walk into him doing his business inside the room.  Not getting any response, she give the door a try.  Seeing it’s not locked, she peeked in just to be sure but her guess was right.  No one was in there.  She closed the bathroom door once again.  Now she made her way to the kitchen.  Nobody was there as well.


That leaves the living room.


She walked towards the living room, tip-toed, trying to surprise him.  She watched from behind the wall, trying to pin-point his exact location.  A laying figure on the floor in front of the TV set caught her sight.  A mischievous smile spread over her face.  She went back into her room to get the spray bottle and filled it with water before she made her way back to the living room as quiet as she could be.


“Hahaha…I got you, Hyun Joong ah!!!” she shout out as she sprayed him with the spray bottle.  But when he didn’t move, not even a twitch, she stopped abruptly.


“Hyun Joong ah…” she said as she kneeled down beside him, one hand still holding the spray bottle, getting ready to spray him when he jumped out from his act and her free hand gave the body of her boyfriend a light shake.


When she didn’t get a respond, the smile on her face faded, replaced by anxious and panic.  “Hyun Joong ah, stop playing.  Come on, get up…I’m putting away the bottle now.  Let’s just go and have lunch.”


Still nothing.  Yoon Jae put away the bottle and shook Hyun Joong with more power.  “Hyun Joong…Hyun Joong…What’s wrong?  You were fine a while ago…please stop playing!”


She went nearer to him and cupped her ear to his chest.  ‘His heart beat seemed fine.  What’s wrong with him?


That was when she felt a tight grip around her body and an evil chuckle heard from beneath her.  ‘Kim Hyun Joong…


“I got you!  And I’m not letting go until I get my kiss,” she heard him said.


Pulling her head up to face him, she saw how close they were with one another.  Not going to give up that easily, even though truthfully she really wanted to kiss him and stayed close like this with him, she gave him a small peck on his chin.


“There, I kissed you. Let me go.”


“Is that what you call a kiss?  That is less than 0.  You can do better than that…” he said, smiling at her with a provocative tone.


“You want a kiss, and I gave you one. So let me go…” she said, trying to wiggle her way out of his grip.


“Well, if you are not going to give it to me, then I just have to get it myself…”


With that sentence, Hyun Joong flipped over, making him on top and her below, with her back on the floor.  He pinned her down with his body and one of his hands slid away from behind her and pillowed her head while his other hand made its way to her face, caressing her skin. 


She felt the hot sensation spreading all over her body especially to her face where his skin touched hers.  Her eyes never looked away from his.


I miss him so much…


“The kiss I wanted…” his voice trailed off as he closed the gap between their face and she felt the subtle, soft, warm lips of his grazed hers.  It was light at first and as their kiss grew deeper, their lips pushed harder into one another.  She gave out a low sound that could be considered a moan as she felt his tip of the tongue touched her lips, trying to force itself into .  Parting her lips, allowing his tongue to explore the inner side of , she felt his hand playing with her ear, making the sound escape from again, enjoying the touch.


She wanted to move her hands to wrapped them around his neck but the weight of his body made it quite impossible to escape from underneath his well built chest.  There was nothing she could than just accept what he was doing to her.  She tried to push her tongue inside his mouth as well, making both their tongue to grind into one another before he letting hers inside, for her turn to do the exploration.  This was probably the longest and lustful kiss they have shared together. 


His tongue pushed hers back as he broke the kiss and trailed off to her neck where his hand had cupped on it gently while his thumb made little circular movement just below her jaw, underneath her ear.  The blissful motion made her groan and pushed her head back; exposing him more space to pleasure her with his kisses on her neck. 


“Hyung?!  Noona?”