back together

fix you

 

                        today was the day the girls come back and i was excited so far. i got dressed ready to meet up with them at the usual spot. i rushed out my room only to bump into a hard surface "ow" i cried doing a double take. i looked up only to see a confused tree looking down on me "are you ok" chanyeol asked "yeah" i told him shaking it off. i notice him eyeing me "can i help you" i asked him he just shook his had with a blank face "your weird" i told him walking away. "i get that alot" he said i couldnt help but laugh "noona" i looked to see bacon coming up with sehun and kai "hey African queen" kai said he told me it will be my new nick name. "hello boy's" i said back "no hello for me" chanyeol asked "it's not like you said to me" i said back "did you give me a chance" he said back "fine say it" i told him "hello" he said pulling out his smile "hello" i said back "you to should just get married" sehun said to us. chanyeol placed his arm on my shoulder "maybe we should" he said giving me his goofy smile.

                  i felt my heart skip a beat "i have to go" i said pushing his arm away i looked down as i move passed the three. "where to" kai asked like he was my father "out" i called back i opened the door to suho who was about to knock d.o stood next to him "hello erica" they said with their sweet smile. "hello you two" i said to them before leaving out.

              i rushed toward the bus stop hoping i didnt miss it. just as i got there the bus pulled up. i hopped on paying my fee and walked to the back of the bus where i took a seat.

              i got to the restaurant that we found a long time ago when it was the five of us. sad how people's true colors tend to show. i walked into the restaurant spotting lia and lacie sitting down they seemed to be having a deep discussion. i walked over taking a seat "trey songs is not better than llyod" lacie said irritated "llyod is played out trey is the new eye candy" lia said trey songz is her future hubee.  "next your going to say chris brown is better than usher" lacie said i place my chin on my hand "cause he is" lia said "he beat rihanna" lacie said "so whats that got to do with talent" she said defending her boyfriend number two. "if talent is what you mean usher has been around longer" lacie said to her. just then yenni came in "hey" she said but was completely ignored "ok and he is old" lia said "this again" yenni sighed taking a seat "yup" i said. "want to get something to eat"she asked me "let's go" we stood walking over to the counter.

              "how may i help you" the guy asked completely trying to flirt "um yeah" yenni said not trying to hear it. i looked up to the sign when the bell to the restaurant went off and laughed was heard. i turned spotting the two people i did not want to see. alex eyes caught mine and akina didnt fail to look as well. "what do you-" i heard yenni stopped "get me the same as you" i told her turning around "ok same and to go" she told him i could tell she was just as disgusted as i was.

       me and yenni moved out of the line waiting for our food. i found myself looking at my feet "you ok" she asked me i nodded my head. "here you go": the guy said handing us the food. yenni took it and we walked toward the table where akina thought it was ok to be. i could tell lia and lacie didnt want her there "come on you too" yenni said as we got there "sup yenni" akina said yenni gave her a side glance "so thats how it is" akina asked "i was her friend before i was ever yours" yenni told her "same with us" lacie said standing up "did you forget who brought you into the circle" lia said standing "girl dont get me wrong but i just cant let your little game go" lia added.

         akina scuffed and looked at me "what you want to exchange some words" she asked "no your not on my level" i said walking away. i passed alex who looked down as i looked to him. "come on" lia said taking my hand. we walked out the restaurant "get now our hang out is invaded by dirty insects" lia said as we walked down the street "we still have channie and bacon house" yenni said "you cant invite yourself some where" lacie said to her "watch me" yenni said walking ahead.