kiss the girl

fix you

 

It was a rainy day and rainy days make me tired and irritated I sat on the swing on the porch I felt another body sit next to me “you look like a loner” it was chanyeol “thanks I was going for that” I said to him slightly irritated “that’s a ugly look” he said I swung my hand hitting his stomach. He groaned leaning forward “that’s a ugly look” I told him. he glared at me and I smiled he smirked back sitting up slowly he inched near me “go away” I said coldly “no im hurt” he said to me. “so” I said back “I need you to fix it” he said moving closer and closer I backed to the rail of the chair. I watched as he got closer and closer “hyung” I heard bacon call “” he cursed.

 

        I sighed in relief as he backed away getting up. I sat there cheeks hot he tried to kiss me I thought as I held my cheeks. “hey erica “ I looked spotting kris in a rain jacket and shorts “aren’t you cold” I asked as he walked up on the porch taking a seat by me “a little” he said smiling “then why are you out here like this” I said laughing “I needed a jog to clear my thoughts” he told me “is that so” I said back he nodded and I laughed “yah” I looked spotting chanyeol “breakfast” he said I didn’t look at him straight “ok” kris said “coming Erica” he asked I smiled and nodded my head.

 

       I felt chanyeol take my hand as we entered the house. I looked at him with a confused face “let go” I hissed at him “no” he hissed back “yes” I said again. He shook his head like a child “I can’t believe you” I said letting it go. I heard a chuckle from kris “don’t encourage him” I told kris.

 

         We entered the kitchen “oh what’s this” his mom asked looking at her son attack me with his childish game “aren’t we cute together” he asked he I felt the heat come back and I glared at him “very” she said I let my mouth open and the others giggled as chanyeol moved closer to me “im sitting by bacon” I said prying my arm away. He pouted but I still went by bacon.

 

         “so kris when are you heading back” Eugene asked “soon” kris said he sounded as if he didn’t want to go “where are you going” I asked him he looked to me and a gave a smile “china” he said I nodded “well when you do decide when your leaving tell us so we can have a going away party” I told him “oh we should shouldn’t we” baekhyun asked I nodded to him and he smiled. I looked to chanyeol hoping he would be excited but his face was to into his food ‘this guy’ I thought.

 

         I helped Eugene clean up the plates “so you and channie are dating” she asked me I looked at her surprised “no” I said choking out. I felt my cheeks grow hot “he’s just playing around” I cleared I calmed down feeling what I said is true “you think so” she asked me “sadly” I sighed my eyes widened realizing what I said to her “it’s ok who wouldn’t fall for that big dope” she said taking away the plates and placing them away. I thought on what she said ‘yeah who wouldn’t’. I finished helping and began heading to my room. I got up the stairs when music and rapping was heard. I followed it and peeked into the room and notice chanyeol rapping to Eminem. I smirked seeing I didn’t take him to like the psychotic white boy but people will always tell me the same and my reply is he is amazing.

 

         I clapped as the song ended and he looked to the door way “who knew you had it in you” I said to him. he smiled and looked away I notice his cheeks grow tint. I walked in closing the door and walking toward him“so why Eminem” I asked the fellow fan “I just enjoy his music” he said simply “is that so” I asked sitting on his bed and pushing me back on the wall “so do you like him” he asked me “heck yeah” I said back as he sat by me and did the same “why is that” he asked me “I just love the emotion he holds in his voice” I told him smiling “is that so” he asked me I nodded my head. I notice him looking deeply at me “what” I asked him. he let a smile form “this is the first time you smile for me” he said to him.

 

         “I smiled before” I said blushing and looking away “not when it was only us two” he said “yes that time you tickled me” I told him “I practically forced you” he said to me. “ok well how about this” I said before smiling “it doesn’t count” he said to me “ok” I thought for a second “make me smile” I told him “ok but you asked for it” he said to me. I rolled my eyes and waited for him as he turned away. He then turned around giving me a dumb look. I couldn’t help but laugh at him “what a derp” I said laughing “im not that” he pouted “yes you are” I said still laughing “yah” he said deeply causing me to stop and my heart to skip a beat. I looked at him to see an intense look on his face.

 

         Yet it turned soft and tickled my insides “chanyeol” I called faintly. He placed a hand cupping my cheek. I felt his soft lips touch mine sending a wave up my spine. He pulled away and I was caught by his gaze as he slowly leaned away from me. I was stuck shocked and bewildered all in one ball “don’t look like that” he exhaled lowering his head. hand falling from my cheek onto my shoulder “you don’t know how much courage I built up for that” he said to me “ever since I met you the time I told you to smile I felt an attraction to you and I didn’t want to rush seeing your sister died and all” he told me head still down. I felt my hand move on it’s on as I lifted his head to face me. he looked at me and shock.

 

        “you picked a good time” I told him before laying my own little kiss on him. he was taken back but soon responded kissing back wrapping his arms around my waist “Erica” I heard baekhyun yell I pulled away from chanyeol back on the wall once again. He popped into the room our faces held smirks “what happened in here” bacon asked “I found a new Eminem fan” chanyeol said smiling. “oh ok then” bacon said lost.

 

        “Erica you have a guest down stairs” he told me. I looked to chanyeol who seemed curious himself.