nice bed

fix you

                         I woke up and just stared into the ceiling my mind was completely blank and my body felt heavy. I let out a sigh knowing it was time. its quiet I thought realizing that no noise came not even creek in th floor board i sat up even if i didn't want to be alone at least not yet. I shuffled from the covers rushing toward the room door I pulled it back only to see chanyeol half awake "ah you are here" even like this he gave a goofy feel "yup" i said actually relieved by this. I was completely at lossed for words when he pushed through and clasped on my bed "ah I'm so relieved" I could tell he was smiling just from the sound. I let the door close "don't you have your own bed" I asked as I sat down on my bed "yes but I wanted to make sure you didn't leave" he said looking up at me his eyes told he wasn't over exaggerating. This boy I thought with a huff my heart throbbed seeing it was true.

             "Why my bed" I asked taking a pillow "mine was two far" he said as if he was imagning the walk. "So mine being close gave you the right to lay here" I asked him he nodded his head smirking like crazy. I swung the pillow letting it hit his head making his bed hair worst. "Ow" he whined "why did you hit me" he asked "for being a idiot" I told him upset "and you have no right" I added crossing my arms he then shot up shocking me. His face moved in stopping when our nose met. I moved back shocked by it "what" I asked him he gave a smirk this one wasn't goofy it was more different and ier "you " he began voice low and husky it caused my heart to hit a wall then get up to run at full speed "need to lighten up" he finished this side of chanyeol was different and drove my heart mad "if I don't then what" I asked not meaning to be provoking "I just want you to smile more" chanyeol said smiling and this was just as good. "Were home" I heard a voice call. I looked to the door as it did I felt the bed shift "well see you down stairs" his breath tickle my ear. Now I knew this boy knows what he doing. I looked back at him and he stood up and smiled at me. I have a feeling kai is the wrong one to watch out for.