break down

fix you

 

             i woke up with the sun my body ached and my thoughts were muzzled by major headache i had i stood to my feet slowly as i walked toward the bathroom. i stopped in front of the mirror i notice i had heavy bags "great" i said running my hands through my hair. i ran the water to the shower as i slowly got ready to wash away the sweat and tears.

         i got out braiding my wet hair as i was finished getting dress. i picked the bag up opening the door. i walked down stairs and into the kitchen "the boy's left" eugene said with out turning around "where to" i asked her "kai house something about guy's day" she said laughing "wow" i said it brung a smile on my face "what are doing to day" she asked turning around "i was going to sit at the beach and clear my head" i told her "ok come back soon"she said smiling. i nodded as i turned to the door.

        i came to the empty side of the beach. i inhaled the the fresh and exhaled the dirty air. i walked toward the beach sliding off my shoes i walked toward the water. i sat the bag down letting the water take it. i watched it drift away slowly sinking but the memories resurface. "erica i love you" "yeah right" "no i do" "dont lie to me alexander" "im not" a kissed was placed on my cheek. i opened my eye's as tears flowed out. i then realized the bacelet gabi gave me was gone "no" i cried as i went for the water. i ran toward the water searching in the shallow end. but nothing i felt nothing i continued searching panicking. my foot slipped and i then realised i went to far into the water.

      i slipping under as the water entered my mouth as i panicked to go back. the feeling of death coming to get me scared me as i panicked even more. my body grow tired as time went on. i felt a hand grasp my hip pulling me out.

       i coughed up the water as i laid on the sand my lungs hurt and my body was exhausted "are you ok" i looked over noticing the mexican girl from a while back. tears flooded my eye's as i breathed heavily. they poured out as i remembered the bracelet was gone. the tears poured out "come let's get you some warm clothes" she said helping me up.

        i changed in to clothes she gave me "oh i knew it would fit" she said smiling "thanks for saving me" i said faintly "no problem" she said "but what were you doing" she asked me "i was looking for something i cherished alot" i told her "oh" she said there wasnt much to say. "well i better head back" i told her standing up "oh take care" she said smiling "yeah" i said giving a smile back.

          i walked back to eugene house kicking the rocks as i walked on the side walk. i feeling feel that she's gone i stopped in my place as i heaved air "erica" a voice said i knew it was chanyeol he was the only one with a deep voice so i began walking again "erica" he called again i continued walking like i didnt hear him i felt his hand grab my wrist "i knew you heard me-" he stopped seeing my face "channie" i heard the other's call "im going a head" i said trying to keep my voice stable.

           i got in the house closing the door. the tears shed faster as laughed was heard i hurried up stairs shuting the door.  i heard the door open and was turned pulled into a hug "dont cry" a deep voice said and all over again i cried "dont say that unless you want me too" i said hitting his chest. "ah sorry" he said smiling neverously.

           i sat on the floor next to him "so you went to throw a bag away and ended up loosing your bacelet" kai said re stating what i said "dont repeat your making me feel stupid" i told him "then dont" sehun said "dont what" i asked "feel stupid" he said smiling. i wanted to kick him off that bed. suddenly a stomach growled "well lets eat ok" bacon said holding his stomach we all laughed "well let's go" d.o said standing.

             one by one they left i felt a hand stop me. i looked to see chanyeol he slipt something one my wrist it was a bracelet "here cherish it" he said smiling. a smile grow on my face "come on love birds" kai yelled "hey who are love birds" i yelled "dont rush me" chanyeol yelled to him. i looked to chanyeol "love birds" chanyeol said smiling again "i like it" he said leaving "what" i asked shocked my heart began to pound i turned following him out "nothing" he said walking away.