phone call mom

fix you

                    "hello" lia said as she entered the house "shh" i said hitting her arm "oh your back" i looked up to see eugene "yeah" i said smiling "the guy's are outback if your looking for them" she told us "thanks" lacie said as lia pulled her. me and yenni follow behind them but i was stopped "honey you mom wants you to call her" she told me. i nodded and walked out to the swingy chair. i sat on it pulling out my phone. i began dialing my mother's number. pulling the phone up to my ear i notice kai and lia flirty "that didnt take long" i mumbled watching them. "hello" mom answered "you wanted me to call" i told her plus adsked "ah yes" she seemed apologetic "i wanted to tell you that my flight has been delayed so i might not be back on what i planned" she said "what do you mean like you planned you never told me a date" i said trying to bring up the mood. "that right huh" she said with a little laugh.

                "well just take care of your self and dont bother eugene you hear" she said i missed her voice weither it was demanding or kind i "mom i miss you" i told her even through it  wasnt the first time i was left only i still was used to having gabi along beside me "i miss you too baby" her voice warmed my heart making me want to tear up "bye" i said faintly i didnt want to let her go but i didnt want to let this emotion control me "bye baby" she said back. the phone call ended and i felt as if i was left a brief moment and that was the sound of her voice.

               "who was that" i jumped from the sudden shock "yah" i said catching my heart i looked to chanyeol smiling like a idiot "dont do that" i said hitting his arm "ow" he whined. he seemed really heart well not physically but emotionally "im sorry" i said touching his arm he looked at me lost but a smile found it's way to his lips "it's ok" he said back  "that was my mom" i said looking away from him "what she say" he asked me "just called to tell me i will be staying here a little longer than expected" i told him "yay more time with me" he said i looked to see him and his goofy grin. i looked away a smile on my face "such a wierdo" i mumbled "huh" he asked his voice took a low turn.

                "nothing idiot" i told him "yah im not a babo" he said pouting "yes you are" i looked to see baekhyun on the other side of me causing me to jump again i slipped of the swing my hit the ground "are you ok" a hand was held out to me i looked to see chanyeol  worried face. i felt my heart throb why is he so cute i asked myself "y-yeah" i said taking his hand he helped me up. my gaze caught on his "noona are you ok" i turned facing baekhyun "huh i mean yeah just dont do that again" i said letting go of chanyeol hand. i moved away walking toward the girls.

                "what was that" i asked myself as i held my chest dont tell me i like that idiot i shook my head no i cant he's like a brother.