it hurts

fix you

we walked down the street the boy's wanted to tag along. "let's go to a club" lia said wrapping here arms around me and lacie "were to young" lacie said "no duh but there is a under ground club" lia said smiling "i really doubt that but ok" yenni said "hell yeah" lacie yelled i looked back to the guy's "you guy's are scaring them" i told the girls "no their ok" suho said "see" lacie said hitting my arm "actually im pretty scared" kai joked "shut up" lia told him "for you anything" he said smiling at lia.

we all laughed at his quick words. like lia said their was a club and we got in. "to bad their isnt alcohol" lia said "you dont need it" yenni said to her "what ever" lia said "im going to shake something" lia said "like you can" kai said laughing at her "oh and you can" she asked him "yes"he said being cocky "ok come on" she said pulling him.

"shall we go" suho asked yenni "ok" she said pulling him lacie grabbed bacon and d.o pulling them. "come on left over's" i said pulling the other two out.

i began dancing with them when i notice kai and lia grinding on the dance floor. suho was being broke off and lacie was just being weird along with those two. my group ended up joining them. i was laughing when i spotted akina and alex kiss each other. akina walked toward the bathroom and i couldnt help but walk toward alex "erica" i heard lacie call i gave her the be back mouthing. "alex" i called walking toward him "where have you been" he seemed distracted and i know he was thinking about akina.

"i have been occupied" he told me "really" i asked "yeah but how have you been" he asked taking my hand "good but i have been missing you" i lied but those words felt real "me too" he said i couldnt tell if his was a lie "look erica i have to go" he said looking over my shoulder i looked back seeing akina "akina look who i found" i said like i didnt know they were together.

"oh who are you with" she asked me "lia,lacie and yennI" i said pointing at the other's. akina face went stiff "you know i heard alot about you two" i told them. alex looked away and akina bit her lip "nice to know i still have real friends right akina" i said sickened by them "have fun" i sanged before leaving them.

i hurried out the club not wanting be in the setting as them sick and disgusted by the two who i really cared and loved. i walked out about few feet away from the club just to have my arm tugged at "erica" i was turned to face him but instead he met my fist he held his jaw in pain i notice blood on his lip "you son of a-" he stopped as he raised his hand "what" i asked him "are you going to do it" i asked him he rolled his eye's " it" he said pushing past me "you didnt have to hit him" akina said " your lucky i didnt hit you" i hissed walking away "so it's like that now" she asked me "yup" i called walking away.

"i cant believe you hit him" lia laughed as i lacie placed a cold water bottle on my hand. we sat in a park "i know" kai added. "now what if he would have hit you back" yenni asked "that's a negative he wouldnt" lia said pointing to her self "i think he fears jail more than you" lacie said "we better head out" i said standing up "yeah your right it is getting late" lacie said hugging me.

the walk home the boy's entertained them self as i walked in silence "you ok" i looked to see a concern d.o "yeah" i lied i felt like crap and my heart was smashed and stepped on. we came to the house split up with the guy's. "were back" chanyeol called into the house "oh how was it" his mom asked coming around the corner. i stood behind the two "ok" they said "how about you erica" she asked "oh it was great" i said finally feeling the after mass of it all. i rushed up stairs going in the room.

my heart was completely done causing tears to pour out. i slowly walked to my desk that eugene gave as i took out single picture of him and the things he gave me. i heard a knock on the door "erica are you ok" i heard eugene ask me i wiped my face clearing my voice "yes" i lied once again i guess my sins will draw me to hell. "well if your hungry food is down stairs" she said i can tell she was worried but i had things to do.

i threw everything in a duffle bag before crawling into the bed. the wieght of my tears crushing my heart as it slowly became hard to breath.