You Fixed Me

fix you


              "Mom" I cried hugging her she hugged me back a smile on her face we parted and she looked down at me "Ready to head home" I let my smile slight fall. "Now" I asked remembering the kiss channie and me just shared "well not now you can stay a bit more but you do know summer almost over" she stated. I nodded smiling as I bobbed my head she laughed, "well I am going to still your mom now," Eugene said taking my mom and escaping I smiled nodding as I waved at them. "So what were you and chanyeol doing" I jumped a little before looking to a nosey baekhyun.

 

              "Nothing" I pouted walking a head "yeah right" he said following me. I rolled my eyes walking into the living room to chanyeol and Kris watching SNL. I went to sit by chanyeol but baekhyun pulled me to the other couch by him. I glared at him wanting to bite his head off and he only smirked turning to the television. Sighing I did the same not in the mood to deal with this weirdo.

 

            That night I sat in my room listening to my new favorite song monster by Eminem, my head phones were so loud that I didn’t notice the giant enter my room until my ear bud left my ear. I looked to see it in his I watched him bob his head to the music “I like it” he said looking into space. I smiled scooting close to him and laying my head on his shoulder.

 

            After two more weeks I had to leave, we had a party for my good bye in channies and bacons backyard even if I wasn’t moving far they still decided to do it. The girls came, Lia and kai were flirting as usual, and suho and lacie chatted it up while yenni bullied bacon.  I smiled feeling a body sit by me, I looked spotting Kris eating a kimbap roll chanyeol mother made. “Good” I asked smiling he nodded stuffing the rest in his mouth.

 

            “So tell me” he asked “why were you at the shore” he asked me I pondered on what he was asking before a light bulb hit me “I was mourning” I said to him. “Over what” he asked “my sister’s death” I sighed “ah” he said trailing off. I took in a breath “what about you” I asked him he sighed deeply looking down to his hands that played with his fashionable ripped jeans. “I was regretting something,” he said looking into my eyes.

 

            “What” I asked him, I know it wasn’t my place but something pulled me to ask “just like you I lost something” he said looking down “I feel responsible for it”, he added. I bit my lip “who was it?” I asked digging further than I needed to “my mother” he said “she died in a car accident” he stated. I felt my heart stop as I looked at him.

 

    "Erica hurry up" she called to me "I’m coming as fast as I can" I called back grabbing my bag. we ran out the house smiles on our faces as we raced to the bus stop "ah I forgot something" I said stopping a few steps away "well hurry we don’t have much time tilt the bus comes" I pouted but went "be back" I called rushing back into the house. I ran up the steps entering my room as I grabbed my wallet "gotcha" I turned heading back out the house. I rushed to the bus stop but meet a crowd huddled around the bus stop I notice smoke and a car so I began pushing passed body's searching for my sister. I came to the front spotting blood and my sister’s favorite necklace. I know this was her as I crouched down picking up the neck lace placing it to my chest I began to let the tears pour out of my eyes "Gabi" I cried the whole world stopped and so did my thoughts of a better day. The feeling of hands picking me up as over whelmed by screaming for her to come back, I was placed in the arms of a woman as I sprayed out my tears of guilt for leaving her alone to be trampled by a piece of metal. I gripped my chest trying to breath but it was all too hard.

 

            “Ma’am is you ok” I man called after they got me to calm down. I looked up finally taking it all in. a car crashed into the vehicle that hit Gabi and it seemed a woman flew out of the passage seat while a man sat on the ground confused. I took in a breath as the man moved to the woman a loud yelp coming from him and I took it she was dead as well.

 

            I bit my lip as a tear left my eye “was she your mother” I asked him, “yeah” he let go looking to the sky. “She came out to visit Eugene and on their way back to the airport that happened,” he stated. I felt my heartache and my body react on it’s on I take Kris hand and squeezed. He looked at his hand then at me a soft smile gracing his lips. “I’m sorry for your lose” he said I felt irony in that statement but I repeated it back to him.

 

            I know understand the connection I felt from his tears they were the same as mine. Later that night while everyone was slightly waste (the adults left for their own fun so) I headed to the shore with something I wanted Gabi to have.

 

            It’s weird to say that I find this shore a gate why between me and her it’s not like she died here or something. However, I did feel as if she followed me here and she is in love with the beach seeing it was ideal to where she wanted to live. “When we get old and wrinkling let’s live by the shore together” Gabi grinned swinging my arm as we held hands “what about your husband” I asked her. “He’ll live with us as well” she said smiling brightly “mine too” I asked, “of course our grandchildren will also be there with our children of course” causing me to laugh.

 

            “Gabi just for you I will live out here with my husband four kids and with you even if you aren’t here I will make it seem as if you are” I said a light laugh escaping and tears not too far behind. “I’m sorry I have been beating myself up, I know you wouldn’t like that but I can say I am finally happy” I told her “and I have feeling you’re not too far from me” I stated smiling to myself.

 

            I felt a hand take mine “mom I miss you” I looked to Kris and felt more tears fall he looked to me and I noticing his falling as well. “Yah” I felt protective hands pull me into the one knew as my giant, “this is my job,” he hissed at Kris who laughed wiping his tears. I laughed myself smiling as he did so.

 

           

 

            “Ugh” I groaned walking in from school finals kicked my and I can say I returned the favor because today we got our results and I feel like touching the moon.  However, my mind thinks otherwise, I crash on my bed snuggling into my pillow. I looked to my nightstand spotting a picture I took with Gabi I smile reached my lips thinking on how things changed.

 

            I mean I am an A student only because Gabi was no longer around to ease my mother’s headaches, my room was clean because I knew it would be a nice gift plus I am happy now. From the new friends I made and to the old ones that stayed around, I realized time doesn’t stop for anyone but it will always keep going and so should you.

 

            “Yah where are you” I smiled hearing my boyfriend’s voice roar through my house “in my room” I called not bothering to sit up. “You won’t believe what was sent to me,” he said coming into my room. “What” I asked still laying down “yah sit up”, he said taking my arm and sitting me up. He sat in front of me as I pouted “here” he passed me a box “Kris” I asked reading the from.

 

            “That’s what I am wondering I mean I known him longer” he said liking a child, I scuffed rolling my eyes as I opened the little box. I pulled out a smaller box and looked to chanyeol “I hope he bought couple ones” he said laughed at that one before opening the box.

 

            I opened it spotting a bracelet taking it out I scanned it, I notice chanyeol pull out a card “here is for giving me hope, I thought it was all over for me, my mom meant everything to me and losing her has placed a dent in my heart” chanyeol read. “However meeting you placed hope in my heart that everything would get better and that friends and family are here for a reason thanks Erica and please help chanyeol grow up” he finished. “What does he mean grow up” chanyeol hissed.

 

            I smiled placing the bracelet on I smiled looking at it chanyeol took my wrist “you still have mine,” he said to me. “Yup I have yours, Gabi’s and now Kris,” I said smiling to him. “Three very important people” I stated before kissing his lips. He smiled as I moved back. I let him pull me in between his legs and leaned back onto his chest as I intertwined our fingers.

 

            “You know you’ve changed a lot” I told him “what I matured a lot,” he asked scuffing. I nodded smiling “well you have to my dear” he said to me “how” I asked him. “well you used to be so cold and mean” he said I scuffed rolling my eyes as I played with his hand “now your all soft and lovable” he said “so cheesy” I teased laughing. He scuffed wrapping his arms around me “you love it,” he said to me I leaned to the side so I could look at him “and that I do” I said smiling as I kissed his lips.