new home

fix you

i sat as mom drove aimlessly my head back feeling heavy and empty as we drove. my thoughts clash with immature thoughts of me and gabi. my late sister who passed last week.

"erica hurry up" she called to me "im coming as fast as i can" i called back grabbing my bag. we ran out the house smiles on our faces as we raced to the bus stop "ah i forgot something" i said stopping a few steps away "well hurry we dont have much time til the bus comes" i pouted but went "be back" i called rushing back into the house. i ran up the steps entering my room as i grabbed my wallet "gotcha" i turned heading back out the house. i rushed to the bus stop but meet a crowd hundled around the bus stop i notice smoke and a car so i began pushing passed body's searching for my sister. i came to the front spotting blood and my sisters favorite neck lace. i know this was her as i crouched down picking up the neck lace placing it to my chest i began to let the tears pour out of my eyes "gabi" i cried the whole world stopped and so did my thoughts of a better day. the feeling of hands picking me up as over whelmed by screaming for her to come back. i was placed in the arms of a woman as i sprayed out my tears of guilt for leaving her alone to be trampled by a piece of metal. i gripped my chest trying to breath but it was all to hard.

i opened my eyes' the memory suppressing my thoughts as i realized the car came to a halt. i sat up and notice mom talking to a woman Asian. i glanced to a boy who had a nice face, gabi would love to meet him. i looked down to my hands. when the door opened "honey" mom placed her hand on mine "i got to go over seas and i cant take you with me seeing you are on watch" she said i looked the other way "this is eugene" she said summoning the woman "she helped me through alot" she said the woman greeted me with a light smile. "hello erica" she said greeting me. i gave a faint smile "now i will only be gone for a while" mom said giving a smile. she pulled me out the car placing me next to her i notice the boy grab my bags out the car "be good" she said kissing my forehead. she waved to eugene who placed her hand on my shoulder. mom drove off and i felt abandon.

"let's go inside" eugene said to me. we entered the big beach house "erica this is chanyeol by the way" she said pointing to the boy he smiled to me i felt annoyed yet happy by this. "omma" another boy came out "ah this is baekhyun" she told me the guy. greeted me with a smile. i greeted him back but with out the smile "chanyeol-ah show erica her room while i help baekyun" she said chanyeol lead the way to a room.

"here we are" he said it was nice and roomy. i heard the suit case being sat down "so do you like it" he asked i looked back to see his smile "yes" i told him. "you should smile while saying it" he said to me touch my cheeks he spread my lips into a smile. all i could do was stare at the boy.

he was tall massively tall and his smile was warm and his eye's were a dark glossy brown. he let go looking away "well work on it next time" he told me. "my room is down the hall if you need anything" i watched his smile disappear as he left. my heart was loud but i dont know why.

  hope you & enjoyed comment pls