father daughter date

fix you

                         ever since yesterday i couldnt get the image of chanyeol out of my head well at least he replaced annoying kevin aurgh the nerve of that kid. i headed down the stairs dressed in my chic outfit seeing dad was in town for today only sadly. i heard a knock at the door and ran to get it "i got it" i called i opened the door to see dad holding flowers "ready" he asked smiling i nodded my head "come on" he said pulling me out the door we left the house and headed to his car "so where do you want to have lunch" he asked me with a smile "you pick" i told him smiling. he nodded his head. so it became awkward seeing gabi always held up the conversation and lift the mood with a happy aura. i sat looking at the window as we drove to our destination "how you holding up" dad asked i looked to him surprised actually caught off guard from it all. "ah im fine" i told him as i looked down at my hands.

                      "erica you know it's not your fault right" he asked me touch my hand "yeah" i told him not wanting to talk about it seeing the passed few days people's lies has rised along with her death.

                  we came to the restaurant it seemed like a expensive one. we entered the restaurant and was escorted to our table. i sat across from him "isnt it nice" he asked me trying to make conversation "yeah and it looks expensive" i said looking around he just chuckled at me and looked to the menu "can i take your order" the woman asked us "i would like the stake please" dad said "lobster for me" i told her she nodded leaving "i see your finally taking interest into your sister taste" he said with a chuckle "yeah i think i should give it a try" i told him "she would have been happy" he told me.

                   the rest of dinner we tried to aviod anything to bring about tears. "check" dad called i watched him gabi i survived the dinner with dad you owe me i thought seeing gabi made a bet that i could survive a dinner alone with dad. the memory made me laugh at how childish we were "what" dad asked "nothing" i told him calming down "i just remembered a bet me and gab's  made " i told him as we stood. "about what" he asked we walked toward the exit "that i could survive a dinner alone with you" i told him as we left out the building "are we that awkward" he asked causing me to laugh "i thought the same thing" i told him calming myself.

                 we came to eugene house "so how was it" he asked me "fun" i told him smiling "good" he said in relief "well see you next year" i told him kind of sad. "dont worry it flies by really quick" he told me but we both knew it was a lie "do you think gabi would be proud seeing how close we became" he asked causing me to let a giggle go "im sure she would be over joyed" i told him with a smile "good" he said to me "bye daddy" i told hi giving him a hug he kissed my cheek before letting go "be safe and be happy" he told me. i nodded as i got out of the car.

               i watched him drive away leaving me behind and i felt alone now that i watched him leaving . i sighed turning to the house and walking into it. i heard laughter from the living room "ah you lost" bacon called . i walked in sitting on the couch watching them act like idiot "erica want to play" bacon asked me i shook my head "ok rematch" chanyeol said "you just love to lose hyung" baekhyun said smiling "shut up and play" chanyeol hissed.

               i stood up walking out to the back i took a spot on the swing. i looked out toward the beach it was gray outside and gloomy. i looked down to my wrist where chanyeol bracelet sat. even through it was a bracelet it didnt seem to replace gabi's. i felt a emotional wave wash over me as sat there i thought you wasnt going to cry i told myself  as i stared off into the open sky. i closed my eye's blinking out the tears as i felt myself realize gabi's death isnt like a break up it was a death of a person who brung out the good in everyone who cared for everyone and was always there who loved and protected me is now gone forever and im alone seeing my two parents felt the need to take their jobs over my well being.

              i opened my eye's feeling stupid for crying over the fact i was alone but the feeling was strong and it stood with me. the back door opened and i stood walking off the porch. i didnt want to be seen as a baby "yah erica" i heard a deep males voice call. i stood seeing he would follow any way. "are you ok" he asked me i shook my head still not wanting to be seen in the state i was in. he turned me around facing him "whats wrong" he asked me. i looked down wiping my face. he sighed touching my head "i know you dont like me saying this but dont cry" he said i felt like kicking him but all i could do was laugh seeing he knew yet he said it "then why did you say it" i asked him "cause you were crying" he said back "what's going on here" baekhyun asked walking out "yah why did you make her cry" he asked chanyeol "i didnt" chanyeol told him "yeah right "bacon said pulling me away from him.

                "dont cry" bacon told me wiping me away the left over tears on my face. i let it go seeing he was so cute "yah how come you didnt tell him not to say it" chanyeol fussed "he just so cute" i said hugging him "i see how it is" chanyeol said jealous "aww your just so cute" i told him trying to make him smile "what ever" he said i could tell he was blushing.