Welcome Back

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1rjsqAOP6w

 

Myungsoo has returned finally to his group after his accident. Infinite welcomed him with 

a party they set up by themselfs. Laughter and joy filled the room as Sungyeol volumed up 

the music. They dance a lot of dances of girl groups especially Sungyeol and Sungjong, in the end 

all of them followed them laughing and squealing. 

 

"It's so nice that you're back Myungsoo-yah." Sunggyu patted Myungsoo's shoulder. 

"Yes hyung." Myungsoo smiled and drank his coke. "I think there was a reason for me 

to have that accident." Myungsoo said. Sunggyu looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked. "Nothing. Don't mind it." Myungsoo bit his bottom lip.

 

"Ok.." Sunggyu shrugged. Sunggyu wasn't the type of learning things unless they tell him. 

"Sunggyu hyung!Let me have some moments with Myungsoo!" Sungyeol pulled Sunggyu 

from the sofa. "Yah you kid!" he smacked him playfully and stood up.

 

Sungyeol sat on the sofa and put an arm around Myungsoo. "So how's things Myungsoo?" 

"Aish get off me!" Myungsoo took of his arm and chuckled. "Everything is great...I guess." 

he said. "Oh yeah you're not with Jiae right?" he titled his head. "Yeah we're not together."

Myungsoo said. "How?!That girl is wouldn't let you go before." Sungyeol stood up.

Myungsoo nodded. 

 

"I want to hear how did you two break up too!" Dongwoo sat down in the floor infront of

Myungsoo. Later all of them started sitting down. "So what happened?" Hoya asked.

"Well she came in the house the other day..." Myungsoo started explaining.

 

"Wow that Jiae is unbelievable. But it's nice that she told you sorry." Woohyun said.

"Yeah..." Myungsoo looked down. "I remember how head over heels you were for her." 

Sungyeol said. Myungsoo shot him a glare. "Ok ok now no more!" Sungyeol quickly added.

 

"So who do you like now?" Sungjong asked. "Yah Lee Sungjong why are you asking such things." 

Myungsoo chuckled. "It's ok! I'm curious too. These days you're such a smily kid. So who it isss??"

Hoya grinned. "Ya-h wha-t nonsense are you telling no-w?" Myungsoo shuttered while

his ears turned red. 

 

"Eiii... you're ears are turning red!" Dongwoo pointed at his ears. Myungsoo quickly covered it.

"Who it is?!" Sungyeol was shaking Myungsoo. Sunggyu was just looking at them chuckling.

"Fine fine. But only you will know it." Myungsoo sighed deeply. 

 

"I know who it is." Sunggyu suddenly blurted. "You know hyung?" Sungjong said.

Sunggyu nodded. "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO you told Sunggyu hyung and not me your

best friend?" Sungyeol suddenly stood up. *But I didn't tell him anything.*

Myungsoo thought and looked at his older hyung confused.

 

"I know it's unbelievable but it's Eunmin right?" Sunggyu said as he crossed his arms. 

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. "But you're siblings." Sungyeol slowly said.

"Hyung it's not unbelievable." Myungsoo looked at Sunggyu. "Not?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Me and Eunmin are not siblings." Myungsoo said smiling. "WHAT?!" All of them

shouted. "Aish!" Myungsoo covered his ears chuckling. 

 

"Really?? So who is adopted?" Woohyun asked. "Me." Myungsoo said calmly. The pain 

was still inside him. Sungyeol saw Myungsoo uncomfortable. "It's fine!See the bright side!

You and Eunmin can finally date!" Sungyeol tried to cheer him up.

 

"Yeah but she doesn't know it plus she is with Baekhyun." Myungsoo remembered you and 

Baekhyun hugging the hospital. "Well let's wait you don't know maybe Eunmin has 

feelings for you and Baekhyun and her broke up. Who knows?" Dongwoo said. 

All of them nodded in response. 

 

A beep came from Myungsoo's phone. Myungsoo took it from his pocket.

*Oh it's Eunmin.* Woohyun looked at his phone. "See it's Eunmin!" he cheered.

"What she said??" All of them said excited. 

 

"It's my phone. I can't tell you." Myungsoo smirked. "Yah!" Hoya threw a pillow to him.

Myungsoo chuckled. Myungsoo read the text secretly.

"Oppa are you okayDid you drink your medicine? :)" -Eunmin

 

Myungsoo smiled at the text and replied.

"Yes maam I drank it already...:)" 

 

Meanwhile you were in your bed and read Myungsoo's text and smiled. You decided

to text Baekhyun since who haven't seen him for days after your break up with him.

"Baekhyun oppa how are you?" you texted. 

"I'm fine Eunmin you?" he replied.

 

You texted with both Myungsoo and Baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun haven't recovered yet from his heartbroke. 

*Thanks for thinking of me Eunmin.* he smiled while his eyes filled with tears.