I'm Sorry

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-A6iXlQu8s

 

The next day it was already reported in public about Myungsoo and his parents accident.

Many fans donated food and sent them gifts. Baekhyun arrived early morning at the 

hospital as he said with delicious food and clothes for you to change in his hand. 

 

You had already woke up and you were staring at your parents with a sad expression.

*Why they haven't woke up yet?* you pouted and went beside your mother.

"Umma when are you going to wake up?" you whispered in her ear. You sighed.

 

You stared at the gifts that filled the room. "Myungsoo oppa must have fun a lot of great fans."

you turned to him smiling. You leaned in his bed and poked his soft face. 

You decided to call the doctor. After some minutes he finally came with two other nurses.

 

"Doc. why they haven't woke up yet?" you said worried. He made some checks on them.

"They all seem fine. They should wake up soon. But I think Myungsoo will have

to sleep a little more since he has a minor hit in his head.." he said. You nodded.

"Thanks Doc." You bowed then he bowed and left. 

 

There was a knock at the door. You opened the door and saw Baekhyun smiling at you.

"Come in oppa." you said. Baekhyun placed the food and the bag with your clothes in the

table. "I brought food and clothes for you to change from your dorm." 

You looked at it. "Thank you oppa." you said and sat on the couch. 

 

"They haven't wake up yet?" he asked while taking out a homemade breakfast. 

You shook your head. "The doctor said they will wake up soon." 

"Here eat this. I made it." he handed you the tupperware. You looked at him touched. 

"Oppa." you took the it. "Thanks." you started eating.

 

Relatives and friends came to visit and told you their 'Get well soon' greetings. You just

thanked them and accepted their gifts. Baekhyun was out of the room and waited 

until they all finish with visit. *I should do this.* he kept thinking deeply.

 

You were on the side of your mother and father. "Umma appa wake up soon." 

The hand of your father moved. It's like he heard your prayers. "Appa!"

your eyes widened. 

 

Your father's eyes slowly slowly opened. "Appa are you okay?!" you said holding his 

hands. He looked at you and smiled warmly. You hugged him crying. 

He patted your back. "I'm alright." he said. You pulled back.

 

"Umma and Myungsoo oppa haven't woke up yet." you looked at them.

"Don't worry Eunmin-ah. They will wake up soon like me." he smiled. 

"Good thing you woke up appa." you hugged him again. 

 

Baekhyun enterned the room and saw your father smiling with you on his side. 

"Oh Mr. Kim!" Baekhyun said. Your father looked up. "Oh Baekhyun." he said. 

"Thanks for taking care of Eunmin all this time." Baekhyun nodded.

 

After a few hours of talking with your father and Baekhyun. 

The eyes of your mother finally opened. She tried to stand up. "Umma!" you shouted.

"You're awake!" you said happily. Baekhyun and your father were smiling happy too. 

 

"Oh Eunmin-ah." she flashed your her beautiful smile. "Umma!" you hugged her tightly.

"Honey." she said to your father. You smiled. Myungsoo was only left to wake up. 

*Oppa wake up and we will be again complete.* you thought. 

 

You took your mother and Baekhyun your father in a wheelchair outside to take 

fresh air. Your mother was feeling guilty. *Should I tell Eunmin? I already told to

Myungsoo but I don't know if he will remember it.* she sighed. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

Myungsoo your father and mother was on the floor. "UMMA APPA!" Myungsoo shouted

holding his painful head. "Ouch" he winced in pain. He dragged himself near to 

your mother. "Umma!" he hold her from her hand. 

 

Your mother was breathing hardly. "Myungsoo-ah listen carefully." she chocked.

Myungsoo looked at her crying. "You and Eunmin are not siblings." she said and lost

her consciousness. 

 

*What did she said?* Myungsoo was so confused. It was so hard to think back then.

*We are not siblings?* Myungsoo chocked and trying to breath. He lost in consciouness.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

Your mother sighed and looked at you. "What's wrong umma." you asked.

"Nothing my darling." she said and looked at your father. You looked at Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun smiled at you.

 

You returned in the room. Myungsoo was still unconscious. You looked at him 

with sad eyes. "Umma appa rest well ok?" you said. They nodded and went to sleep.

Baekhyun and you sat on the couch. "I'm so thankful they are already awake.

The doctor said they can discharge tomorrow." you spoke first. 

"That's nice." Baekhyun said. 

 

"Baekhyun oppa." you called. He looked at you. "Thanks for everything." you said

looking down at the bracelet he gave you. "You're such a great guy and boyfriend.

There are a lot of other girls out there better than me. That will love you and take

care of you." Baekhyun knew where it was going and he just let you continue

holding his tears back. "I'm sorry oppa." you took out the bracelet and a tear 

slipped down your cheek. "You will find better." 

 

"You..you like Myungsoo right?" he shuttered and looked at Myungsoo's sleepy body

then at you with teary eyes. You looked at him. You nodded silently with your

head lowered. "I'm sorry." Baekhyun sighed. He closed his eyes. *I think it's right

for Myungsoo to tell it.* Baekhyun just hugged you in response. Your eyes rounded.

"Oppa-" "Can we stay like this for a moment?" he whispered gently in your ear.

 

You placed your hands on his back and hugged him. Baekhyun started crying 

silently while you did the same. 

 

That moment the eyes of Myungsoo started opening. The first thing he saw is 

you and Baekhyun hugging. That was a lot more painful than his head. 

He laid back down and slept again with that memory in his mind.

 

Baekhyun pulled back. "Thank you oppa." you said. He just nodded and left the

room. You covered your face and sighed.

 

Baekhyun walked out of the room. He sat in the chair and let his tears flow. 

He covered his face and let out a heartbroken sob.

*I hope you will be happy without me.*