Forgiveness

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9sM_dPPiA

 

A week passed. Myungsoo and your parents recovered fast by drinking their medicines 

and rested well. You noticed that Myungsoo was distant when he's with his parents.

He would ignore them or just nod. It was like the first time he met you.

You had an uncomfortable feeling.

 

Since the incident with your parents and Myungsoo both managers of you and Myungsoo

cancelled your schedules and told to go home and take care of your parents' and Myungsoo's

health. "Oppa did you drink your medicine?" you asked to Myungsoo who was sitting in the sofa.

 

He nodded smiling at you. You stared at him. "What?" Myungsoo still smiling. 

"It's just..." you paused a little."Why are you so happy? You're not usually this happy."

you spoke truthfully and pointed at his dazzling smile. 

 

Myungsoo looked at your hand that was infront of him and smirked. He took your hand 

and pushed you on top him. Your eyes widened at how close your face was with him 

and blushed madly like every girl would do. "O-oppa what-" you shuttered. 

 

"Am I not allowed to be happy?" he said. You could feel his breath on your face. 

You gulped and quickly stood up from him. "Ofcourse you're allowed! Who can't be happy?"

you panicked. Myungsoo chuckled seeing you blush. "I'm going to give now medicine 

to umma and appa!" you said to escape. You went as fast as you can to the kitchen.

 

Myungsoo smirked. *I can finally love you.* he smiled and returned to his magazine.

Your mother was watching the whole thing from upstairs and she titled her head. 

 

You leaned on the wall touching your pounding heart. "Oppa is acting weird."

you said and picked a glance on him. He was there smiling while reading his magazine.

You titled your head confused and took your parents medicine. 

 

You were going up to your parents room when the doorbell rang. "Oh?" you went to 

look who it was but Myungsoo stopped you. "I will take it." You nodded and 

went to your parents room. 

 

Myungsoo opened the door and his smile faded. "Hi oppa." Jiae smiled. 

"What do you want?" Myungsoo placed his poker face. Jiae bit her bottom lip. 

"Can I go in?" she asked. Myungsoo sighed. "Come." 

 

"Thank you. Are your parents here?" she asked as she sat on the sofa with papers and

a basket with fruits in her side. "They are up." Myungsoo leaned on the wall 

crossing his arms. "Oppa!Umma said that-" you stopped when you saw Jiae.

 

"Jiae..." you said. "Hi Eunmin." Jiae turned. You looked at Myungsoo. 

*Oh yeah they are still together.* you thought. "I should leave you two-" you were about

to leave. "No it's ok come sit here." Jiae said. *Why is she being extremely kind?* you and 

Myungsoo thought. You rubbed your head and sat next to her. 

 

"Myungsoo why don't you call your parents down here too?." Jiae said. You stared at her.

*No oppa?* Myungsoo didn't answer her and went up. "So how are you Eunmin?" 

she asked. "I'm f-fine." you were not used to the 'kind' Jiae. 

 

Jiae heard footsteps and turned. She stood up and bowed. "Annyeong Ajhumma ajhusshi."

Your parents were suprised to see a 'respectful' Jiae. "What do you want?" 

your mother spoke first.

 

Jiae sighing went down to her knees. You stood up shocked like the rest. 

You heard little cries coming from her. "I-m...I'm deeply sorry." she said with her

head lowered down. She didn't dare to raise her head. 

 

You without hesitation you picked her up. "What are you doing?" you asked with suprise.

Jiae wiped her tears. "Eunmin-ah can you please go to your room?" your father said.

"Eh?Why?" you asked. Your mother looked at you with a serious expression.

You didn't know why they didn't want to hear their conversation. 

 

You pouted. "Fine." You went to your room with a lowered head. 

"Aish why they don't want me to be there with them." you complained and grabbed 

a pillow.

 

"She doesn't know?" Jiae asked. Myungsoo shook his head. Jiae sighed. 

"I'm very sorry for what I did. I realized how mean I was with you all this time.

Here is the papers that I have stolen before..." she handed the papers. 

Jiae gulped crying. 

 

"Myungsoo...I'm so sorry. I know you're not going to forgive me that easy. But I would

appreciate if you do. I will annouce the public about us two breaking up. I'm sorry."

she said all of that. She felt like she did the right thing. 

 

Your mother sighed. "It's ok Jiae-ah." Your mother didn't want to add other problems.

"I know there was a good in you." she smiled. Jiae face brighten. 

"Really?You forgive me?!" Jiae couldn't believe. Your mother and father nodded.

Myungsoo just rolled his eyes but accepted too. 

 

"Thank you really thank you. I will never be a trouble in your lifes." Jiae bowed million times.

"Aish I can't stay in the room anymore!I'm so bored!!" you shouted from upstairs.

Heads turned and looked at you chuckling. "Come it's done." your father said. 

 

"What did you talk about anyways..." you asked. "Well I have to go now. Please accept

this gift" Jiae pointed at the fruits. "Thanks again." she smiled. 

"Eunmin see you soon." Jiae said waving. You waving awkwarldy confused about Jiae.

*Finally done.* Jiae smiled and left. 

 

"Did something happened with Jiae?" you asked Myungsoo. "Nothing." 

he said smiling again. You smiled.

*Seeing Myungsoo smiling was just the best thing.* 

 

Night came and you went bed after having dinner. Things were silent in the dinner.

A text came. "Oh?" you took your phone. 

'Did you see the news?!!Jiae and Myungsoo broke up!' - Georgia

Your eyes widened. *Really?* 

 

You went to your computer and searched about them. 

'Yoo Jiae and Kim Myungsoo are officially not together anymore.' 

A smile came to your face. You squealed and jumped around your room. 

*Why Am I being happy since I can never have him?* you pouted at your thought. 

You bit your bottom lip. *Aish..* you burried your face in your pillow.