Discovering KPOP

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHPZyYTQ83o

 

*Oh she's back she's back she's backkkk* your alarm rang causing you to fall from your single bed and hit your head to your night stand.

"Aish!" you winced in pain.

It was 7:00 in the morning and you were preparing for school. You brushed your teeth, combed you long brown hair, wore your school uniform and went downstairs.

You found your mom cooking breakfast while your dad was reading the newspaper with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Umma appa Good morning! I should leave now! I'm late for school!" you said kissing your mom's cheek.

[A/N] Your mom and dad got used of you calling them *umma & appa* since they know that your addicted in KPOP.

Before you could leave the house your mom handed you your lunch box.

"Don't forget this!" she said pointing at the lunch box.

"Sorry umma!Thank you!" you said and grabbed it.

 

*Your P.O.V*

Another boring day. All the same. Lame,sleepy and tired is what i feel right now.

At least my bestfriend Georgia is here with me and spazz about KPOP in every break. At the moment were talking about INFINITE's latest comeback!

*End of Your P.O.V*

 

"Hey did you see the article in Allkpop about INFINITE's comeback? Georgia said with excitement.

"I saw that their album will have 7 songs and the song title will be named 'The Chaser'!" you said loudly causing stares from students in the school cafeteria.

"Oopps!" you said while Georgia chuckled at your craziness.

 

Right when Georgia was going to tell something the bell rang.

"Ugh!Come on Victoria lets go to our next class." she told while dragging you with her.

"Ughhh..im boredd" you complained.

"Who's not bore in here?" she answered back while looking around.

You made a face and walked with her to class.

 

While you were listening to the teacher a note flew to your desk. You looked around and saw the person who sent it. It was Georgia.

"Come to my house after school so we can see the latest KPOP news!:)"

You chuckled at her childness and wrote back.

"Arasso!:)"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At Georgia's house*

 

The house of Georgia wasn't big or small. It was just like an ordinary house. She's living with her mom and younger brother. Her dad had passed away 4 years ago from sickness. Whenever Georgia remembers her dad she just smile,but deep inside its really the opposite.

 

"Yah!Victoria-sshi!" she called in a playful tone.

"Nae?" you turned to her.

"STOP TAKING MYUNGSOO AWAY FROM ME!" she slapped your arm playfully.

"WHAT?HE'S ONLY MINE!YOU HAVE SUNGYEOL!" you laughed.

She stuck her tongue out and turned to her laptop laughing while you did the same with your own laptop.

 

After hours of spazzing and watching videos of Infinite such as 'You're my oppas' , 'Sesame Player' etc. you two started talking about your biases and how KPOP suddenly changed your life into excting and fangirling.

"Vic do you still remember how we discover KPOP?" Georgia asked you while munching on a sandwich her mom made.

"Yeah!It all started 2 years ago.." You started telling the story with a skeptical face.

 

*Flashback*

You were sitting on the couch while changing the channel on your tv.

"Come on there is nothing to watch in this stupid tv!" you cursed throwing the remote control on the side couch.

"IM SO BOREDDD!" you started rolling on the floor making annoying sounds.

While you were rolling on the floor your mother saw you.

"Victoria why are on the floor? It's dirty!"

"I'm soo bored mom!" you sighed.

"So you have to roll on the floor?" she told you with a look on her face.

"Mooommmm!" you groaned.

 

She laughed at you and picked you up.

"Go and play laptop your dad has finished his work so its all yours now."

"oh my god finally!" you rolled your eyes and went to your room.

 

You found your dad fixing his papers on your table.

"Dad are you finished?" you asked.

"Yes so it's all yours now." he answered back and ruffled your hair.

You sat on the chair and went to your facebook,twitter and other social sites. All their news feed

was filled with pictures of Korean males and females, songs and trending topics like

#KPOPruletheworld #KPOPROCKS etc.

"What's with this KPOP thingy?" you asked yourself and obviously not having a response back.

You pressed a link which was directing to youtube and saw the title:

 

Infinite 다시돌아와 MV

The video started with a song showing 7 guys dancing in complete sync. 

*Not bad* you thought not knowing you were smiling the whole time.

The video was filled with wonderful voices,breathtaking raps and with an incredible dance.

You pressed the replay again and again until you were singing to it.

"Dashi dorawa!dorawa dorawa!" you were following the steps laughing.

After that you searched everything about them their names,age,hobbies,download all their songs

and other things about them. 

You started feeling an excitement that you never felt before.

*So they still debuted* you thought giggling.

You decided to call your bestfriend Georgia and tell her all about what you found. KPOP

*End of FLASHBACK*

"Waahh I still remember that day it was 9th of June 2010 right?" Georgia asked amazed of how 

far the two of you had reached.

"Yep that day completely changed our lifes." You replied.

"Yeahhh" Georgia nodded.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! so here is my 1st chapter!i hope you give lots of love on my story!. comment subscribe thank you!

 

Here is Myungsoo for all of you!:D