Our Song

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISes-6iZBc

 

A month already passed. 'Goddess' were winning in every music chart beating big names

making them even more popular in Korea but also internationally. All of you were always

thanking your fans for their all time support and love for your group. 

 

The five of you were in the practice room and practicing for the concert were all the 

groups will be performing. It was your first time to perform in such a big event. 'Dream Concert'. 

 

"Gather here everyone!" the manager said. You drank your water and quickly sat down on the 

floor while the other girls followed you. "So you're going to have a special stage with 

Infinite in the concert." the manager started. All of you clapped.

 

"Plus Eunmin and EXO's Baekhyun will have together a singing perfomance.

Since many of the fans are intersted to the two of you." she said pointing at you.

 

You were happy. You never had the chance to sing with Baekhyun but now there is. 

*I wonder what song we're going to sing.* you thought. Jiae looked at you and crossed her hands.

"So now just continue practicing except Eunmin." the manager said.

 

You immediately raised your head since you were fixing the ties of your shoes.

"Why?" you said and stood up."Just come out." she said. You nodded.

 

"What it is manager?" you said. "It's nothing important. I just want to tell you that you and 

Baekhyun are going to pick the song. So I think you must go for a ballad song arasso?"

she said and put her red jacket. "Yes manager." you said and she left. 

 

After the practice you texted Baekhyun. 'Oppa can we meet?If you're not busy?'

A few seconds passed and your phone beeped. 'Sure let's meet at Myeongdong at 6:00'

Baekhyun texted back. 'Arasso thanks.' you texted smiling. 

 

With yourself not being recognize by people you went in Myeongdong. Seoul's main 

shopping and tourism districts. You found Baekhyun infront of a cosmetic shop. 

"Oppa!" you shouted. People stared at you while they were passing.

*I said it too loud.* you covered your mouth. Baekhyun chuckled and came to you.

 

"Hi oppa. Sorry for bothering you this time." you said. "It's fine for you I will do anything."

he said. You chuckled. "It's true!" he said. "Arasso arasso." you were laughing.

"So what do you want to talk about?" he said and started walking. You walked beside him.

"Did your manager told you?" you said. "About our duet?" he said smiling. You nodded.

 

While you two were talking some people were staring at you curiously. 

"Yah is that EXO's Baekhyun and Goddess's Eunmin?" a girl said to her friend.

Her friend looked at them carefully. Her eyes widened. "IT'S BAEKHYUN AND EUNMIN!"

she shouted. When you heard that you and Baekhyun immediately turned around.

 

People who knew you were surrounding the two of you. They started taking their

phones out and taking pictures. "Why are they together?!" the fans started saying.

You looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun hold your hand and the two of you started 

running. The fans chased the two of you. 

 

"There!" Baekhyun pointed at the side. You quickly run there and hid. You heard the 

fans leaving and you took a deep breath. "That was close." Baekhyun said smiling

and catching his breath. That moment remind you of Myungsoo. You smiled. 

 

"We must be extra careful. For sure will be in the news with this." he said. 

"Arasso." you said. "Now where to go?" you said. "Let's go to a computer shop and 

search there for a song ok?" he said. "Good idea." you said. 

 

You arrived at the computer shop very carefully so fans wont notice you. 

"Ok sit." Baekhyun said. "Ok what song do you think we can sing?" you looked at him. 

"I think I know." he started typing. 'Jang Ri In ft. Xiah Junsu - Timeless' 

"Oh I know that song! It's one of my favourites!" you said. "But her voice is so high 

there." you said. "You can do it." he said and ruffled your hair. You smiled. 

 

"Oh oppa I forgot to tell you Myungsoo oppa is going to take Umma and Appa for

the Dream Concert the other week. You think I need to go?" you asked. 

"You like?" he asked closing the computer. "Well I will be busy with all my schedule 

this week so I don't know." you shook your head. "Just don't go I'm sure Myungsoo

will do good." he said. "Now let's go home before any fans attack us again." 

he said. You chuckled. "Yeah." you said.