Thank you

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4pLBXNQF_w

 

The 3 ambulance beds rushed in the hospital with you by your mother's side.

"UMMA!!" you were about to faint and continued crying hardly. Tears blured your eyes. 

"Stay here miss." the nurse stopped you.

 

You looked at the transparent door sobbing. You slid on it. *Please don't die.* 

You were chocking and breathing hard. *I can't live without them.*

 

Baekhyun was running as fast as he can after going out from his car. *I'm coming Eunmin.* 

He arrived at the entrance. He looked left and right trying to catch his breath. 

*Where are you?* He went to the emergency room and luckily he found you there. 

 

*Eunmin.* he found you on the floor with your face buried in your knees sobbing. 

Baekhyun didn't think twice and hugged you tight. When you saw him you cried harder. 

Baekhyun patted your head. "All will be fine." he whispered in your ear. 

You leaned in his shoulder and hugged him. You realized a lot of things that time.

 

When Baekhyun felt that you have calmed down he stood you up and sat you on the chair. 

You sighed. "I should have gone with them!" you said. "And be in a accident like them?!"

Baekhyun shouted. "I can't live without them!" you said.

Baekhyun just hugged you in response. 

 

After one hour somebody finally went out. You immediately stood up with Baekhyun in 

your side. The doctor had a serious expression. "How are they doc?" you asked biting your

thumbnail. The doctor took off his mask. "It was a total miracle. They're are all safe." 

he planted a smile on his face. You started crying and covered your face.

 

"Yah why are you crying?!" Baekhyun said. "Excuse me." the doctor said. Baekhyun nodded.

"Aren't you happy that they're safe?" he said. You faced him. You nodded in response. 

You hugged him. "Thanks really oppa." Baekhyun hugged you with a happy but both 

sad face. "Your always welcome." 

 

You broke the hug. You heard footsteps coming your way. It was Infinite Georgia and Jiae.

"How are they?!" Sungyeol asked. "They are fine now." Baekhyun replied for you. 

You nodded. "Thanks God!" they all sigh in relief. "You are you okay?!" Georgia checked you.

 

"Yeah." you said. Georgia saw your dried tears. She felt pity on you and hugged you.

"If you want to see the patients. Their room number is 403." the nurse said and left.

"Let's go." Sunggyu said. 

 

You went the room first. The three most important people in your life were hurt. 

You were about to cry again but Baekhyun patted your shoulder. You took a deep breath

and went near them. 

 

Jiae went inside last. She was feeling guilt and regret for the things she has done. 

When she saw Myungsoo there laying down she lowered her head. 

 

You sit behind your father. "Appa." you held his warm hands. You were biting your bottom

lip holding your cry. You turned left were your mother was. "Umma." you couldn't hold

your cry and held her hands. Georgia patted your back from behind. 

 

Lastly you went to Myungsoo. Everyone's attention was to you. Sungyeol already knew 

everything about your feelings since it was obvious. But he wondered if Myungsoo had the same. 

And what's going to happen since your siblings.

 

You just closed your eyes and lowered your head. 

 

Everyone had already left except Baekhyun and you. "Eunmin let's go out. Let's get you 

something to eat." he said. You were sitting behind your mother. He took you from the

hand and you left the room. 

 

"I'm sorry oppa. You can leave if you like." you said holding a cup of chocolate. 

Baekhyun shook his head. "Let's wait until the morning." he said. 

"But you have schedules right?" you said. Baekhyun sighed. "Yes but-"

"No buts just go home and rest oppa." you gave him a small smile.

 

Baekhyun admitted. You were strong to face all of the happenings. 

"Alright if that's what you want. But I will come early tomorrow." he said and stood up.

You nodded. "Go in now." he opened the door. You went in. He went in also.

 

"Why are you going in?" you asked. "I will let you sleep." he said and took the pillow and 

blanket from the drawer. You were confused. "Lay in the sofa." he said. You nodded. 

He put you gently the blanket and sat down. "Close your eyes and sleep while I will be humming

a song." he said. You looked at Baekhyun as he sing. You closed your eyes and a tear 

slipped down. *I'm sorry oppa.* 

 

Baekhyun waited until you fell asleep. He kissed your forehead and left.

*Goodnight my princess.*