Best friend Advice

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoIGWZYZQsQ

 

Baekhyun and you were returning in your dorm when you saw a black van outside. 

"Oppa wait." you stopped him with your hand and looked carefully at the van.

*That's the van of Infinite right?* "Why who's there?" Baekhyun asked. 

 

You saw Myungsoo getting down from the van. *What's Myungsoo oppa doing here?*

"Oh that's L right." Baekhyun pointed. "Yeah." you said still looking. "Let's go and greet

him." Baekhyun took you from the arm but you didn't move. Baekhyun turned back.

"Why?What's wrong?" he said. You didn't answered again.

 

Baekhyun followed your gaze. You were looking at the two people. Myungsoo and Jiae.

Baekhyun released your arm slowly and sighed. *What are they talking about?*

you thought not noticing Baekhyun who had already left. 

 

A text startled you. You turned back. "Where is Baekhyun oppa?" you searched the

place. You saw the text. 'Eunmin-ah there was something urgent at the dorm. See you

tomorrow.' Baekhyun. "I didn't even pay attention on him. Sorry oppa." You said lowering

your head. 

 

When you see that Myungsoo and Jiae where gone you went in the dorm. You left your

shoes in the front door and went straight to your bed. Georgia observed your every 

moment. "Eunmin-ah!" she shouted. You jumped. "Ah why?!" you raised your voice.

 

"Yah did you just shout at your bestfriend?" she jumped on your bed and started 

tickling your stomach. You started laughing and squealing. "Don'ttt" you continued 

laughing. "Yah what's with your bad mood?" Georgia put her hands on her hips as she

stood up. "You saw the news right?" you said as you layed down. "Yeah Myungsoo

told that Jiae was his girlfriend. Then?" she asked and pulled you again up.

 

"I don't know what to do." you said sadly. "And Baekhyun?" she said sitting down 

with you. You covered your face in response. "You know you're just hurting him too." 

she held your hands. You looked at her. "Really?" She nodded. 

 

"I'm a bad girlfriend." you moaned. "But do you really love him?" she asked. 

That question just hit you. "I don't know." you answered.

"I'm just telling you as a bestfriend follow your heart and then you know what you will do."

*Follow my heart?* you thought. "Yah did you get that from a movie or series." you 

chuckled. "Maybe?" she looked around. You two laughed. 

 

"You know I wanna go Lotte World." you said. Georgia's eyes widened. "There's here 

right?" "Yeah let's go tomorrow! I don't think we have any schedule." she said.

"DEAL!" you said. "Only us two?" she said. "Yeah it would be fun!" You said. 

*I don't think so.* Georgia smirked. 

 

Meanwhile Myungsoo and Baekhyun had gone for coffee in a restaurant. 

"It had been a while since we went out." Baekhyun said. "Yeah." Myungsoo said. 

"So why did you have something to tell me?" Baekhyun said. "It's nothing. I just wanted

to meet up with you." Myungsoo said.

 

"I heard that your group was nominated to 'Best Rookie' right?" Myungsoo asked sipping

his coffee. "Yeah I hope we get it." Baekhyun said putting sugar to his coffee.

"Our rivals are B.A.P the most I think." Myungsoo nodded. "I like their music." 

 

"Me too." Baekhyun said. "L I just have something to ask." "Go ahead." he said 

and put his hands on the table. "You're really with Jiae?"  Baekhyun asked.

The face of his mother Myungsoo remembered. "Yeah." he said lowering his head. 

Baekhyun wasn't pleased. "How it is going with my sister?" Myungsoo asked. 

 

*You're not siblings!* Baekhyun wanted to tell him but something was just stopping him.

"We're fine." he smiled. *You're one lucky guy.* Myungsoo thought.

After chatting together Baekhyun and Myungsoo went to the cashier. 

"You pay you invited me." Baekhyun laughed. Myungsoo chuckled. "Add." he said. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Fine!" he took off his wallet and gave some money to Myungsoo.

"Good boy." Myungsoo said and laughed along with Baekhyun.

 

When they were going out a text came in both phones. 

'Oppa where are you?' You texted Baekhyun. A smile instantly came to his face.

'Oppa where are you?' Jiae texted Myungsoo. His face remained expressionless. 

 

They looked at each other. "Jiae?" "Eunmin?" they both said. It was awkward. 

"Yeah." Baekhyun said. "Oh okay." Myungsoo said sighing. 

"Alright see you next time." Myungsoo said. "Bye." Baekhyun said and left.