The Whole Truth

Me?! A Μember of Α KPOP Girl Group?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeYK4_Zh_UQ

 

It was already the time for you too return to your schedules. You were packing your things

in your small pink luggage. *Why is time so fast? I want to be with my parents and 

Myungsoo oppa for a little more.* you pouted.

 

A knock came to your door. "Come in." you shouted and zipped your luggage.

"Eunmin-ah." your mother said closing the door. "Oh umma." you smiled.

"What's up?" you asked. Your mother suddenly hugged you. "Eunmin you know that 

we love you right?" You pulled back. "Ofcourse umma!" you said happily.

 

"Careful there arasso? and visit us if you have time." she rubbed your back. 

"Yes umma." you nodded. "Don't worry Myungsoo willl be back,he still need a little

rest here." she smiled. "Let's go down now.Let me bring your luggage." your mother said.

"No umma!You too still need rest!I will take it it's fine." you took your luggage and 

went down. Your mother chuckled but sighed uncomfortably after.

 

"Eunmin-ah eat first breakfast!" your father said as he saw you. "Oh arasso appa!"

you said and put your luggage in the side of the door. 

"Where is Myungsoo oppa?" you asked sitting down. "He's probably sleeping." 

your father said sipping his coffee. Your mother enter the kitchen. "Myungsoo?" 

she asked. "Sleeping?" you said. "Eunmin can you wake up him?" your father said.

"Me?!" you remembered the last time you woke him up and blushed. 

 

"I will wake up him." your mother said. As was expected he was sleeping. 

Your mother went in the room and sat beside him and gazed his face.

*I'm sorry Myungsoo-ah. I will tell you everything soon.*

 

"Myungsoo-ah." your mother started shaking him. After shaking him for minutes 

Myungsoo finally woke up. "What it is?" Myungsoo asked to his mother expressionless.

"Come down to eat breakfast and we will say 'goodbye' to Eunmin." your mother 

said calmly. Myungsoo looked at her and went to the bathroom. 

 

Your mother sighed and went out. 

 

"Oh Myungsoo oppa!Sorry for waking you up." you said. "It's fine." he smiled and sit down

next to you. The breakfast was silent like yesterday you couldn't take it anymore. 

"Ok." you put down your chopsticks. "Why are you like this?" you asked. 

The 3 of them looked at each other. Myungsoo continued eating. "Oppa!" you elbowed him.

He stopped and looked at you. "It's nothing." he continued eating. 

 

"Really?" you looked at your parents. They looked at each other and nodded.

You shurgged. "If you say so." you continued your food. 

 

"So see you there then." Myungsoo said to you smiling. The family was infront of the door.

"Be careful once again." your mother said and hugged you. Your father nodded and 

hugged you too. "Yes umma appa." you smiled. "See you oppa there too." 

"So goodbye!" you waved and went in the limo. They waved.

 

Your father closed the door. Myungsoo smile faded and replaced it with a frown. 

"Explain me." he said crossing his arms. Both your parents stood there shocked. 

"What son?" your father said. "Son?" Myungsoo said sarcastically. "Am I even your

son?" "Myungsoo-ah." your mother said. She didn't expect that 'soon' will be later. 

 

"How could you lie to me?" Myungsoo clenched his fist. "Myungsoo I will explain 

everything." your mother said as her eyes filled with tears. 

"WHY UMMA?!" Myungsoo threw a pillow from the sofa. "Myungsoo calm down!" 

your father shouted. Myungsoo closed his eyes and breath deeply. 

 

"Let's go to my office." your mother said. "No just tell me here!" he shouted.

"Arasso arasso." your mother sighed. Myungsoo sat down in the sofa with his 

hands in his lap and breathing hard. "Please tell me everything."

 

"You and Eunmin are not siblings. I said it to you right?" she started. 

"Yes...Who is your child?" Myungsoo was looking down biting his lips. 

"It's..." your mother paused a little. "It's Eunmin." she started crying and went 

to Myungsoo's side and hugged him. Myungsoo started crying and covered his face. 

 

"We thought that we will never find Eunmin so we thought of adopting. But you're not

from an unknown family." your mother told him while rubbing his back. "I had a 

bestfriend. We were very close. We were like sisters." your mother continued with a

smile on her face remembering her bestfriend. It was like you and Georgia. 

 

"She got pregnant but she had a sickness so after she born you, she died." 

your mother wiped her tears. Myungsoo was crying so hard. Your father patted his back.

"While she was pregnant she told me about her sickness and told me to adopt you 

since I was still finding of Eunmin and give you my surname. 'Kim'." she sniffed.

 

"That's the whole truth." your mother hugged Myungsoo. "I'm sorry Myungsoo-ah." 

Myungsoo leaned on her shoulder. *So it's like this.* Myungsoo closed his eyes

and feel his 'mother' embrace.