Someone's At the Door. Wanna get it? ♥

Two Different Heart Beats
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was so happy! I couldn't wipe off my grin.

"Yah! Taemin! Why are you still smiling! Don't your cheeks hurt!?" Key Umma was nagging again. I then felt Minho's cold eyes....

"Taemin ah.." I felt Minho's eyes get deeper and deeper. My face wenr from a grin to a scared look. "Did something good happen?" 

"A-A-Ani Hyung...... I-I I'm just excited...."

"For what?" His face stayed the same and I had a chill run down my back.

"Just for my birthday!" I tried to say that with a big smile but the edges of my lip wouldn't go up.

"Isn't it in another month?"

"Mm! Dae! I'm just excited because I'll be able to see what Umma and Taesun get me!" I tried to act as I usually do when my birthday was coming. But after saying that, I started to wonder what Yung Ah would get for me. Does she even know when my birthday is?

"Alright....." It looked as if Minho Hyung was getting into deep thought and just stared at his phone.

"Ah! Key Hyung! Today at the park I saw a little boy dancing to Ring Ding Dong! (i didnt include this earlier)

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! He reminded me of Yoogeun!"

"Ah! I just remembered! I saw him on YouTube the other day! It was his birthday! I forgot to send him a card!" Key was acting worried and then said, "Hey! What if we visit Yoogeun!" Everyone's faces lit up and looked at Key as if he were a god, well more like a goddess.

"Oh! We can do that!" Onew's face poked up right away.

"Yeah! I'm pretty sure! Yoogeun's parents gave me their address during the last episode!" Every one was nodding in agreement that they should visit him. 

"Ok so when should we visit them?" I asked getting excited.

Key was thinking and said," Well do any of you guys have a schedule tomorrow?"

Everyone looked around nodded a 'no'. 

"Ok great! I'll call the parents later and tell them we're gonna visit, but how about we make it a surprise visit to him!?"

We all looked up at each other. Yes it was a great idea. We were all so excited and before going to sleep, Key Hyung and Jonghyun Hyung called them up.

Third Person POV

Their eyes opened up to the bright sunlight that came through the blue curtains.

"AHH! That was a nice sleep!" Taemin and Key woke up and looked at each other with their smiling faces. Jonghyun was already awake since he was the first one to always be up. He then woke up Minho and Onew. He went to the bathroom to wash up and came out fresh and clean. His  skin glistened with the water that was on his neck from washing his face. His smile was as broad as his muscles. They all got ready fairly quickly and headed out the door. When they got in the car they were wondering and talking about like how tall he would be by now, or if he missed them all this time, and the list went on and on. But  one things for sure, they all missed Yoogeun very much.

They finally reached Yoogeun's home and were warmly greeted by Yoogeun's parents. They all quickly took off their shoes and switched to slippers that were layed out neatly in a row. They hopped to the living room while Yooguen was watching the daily'Power Rangers' episode. Jonghyun shouts, "Yah! Yoogeun! I told you that you shouldn't be that close to the screen!" 

Yoogeun was confused and looked towards where the voice

Please log in to read the full chapter