InkiGayo Part 3

Two Different Heart Beats
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was right..... my heart was beating. And quickly than ever before. Stop! Just stop! Yung Ah! He's just a celeb! But I couldn't take my eyes off of him for a second. 

Hello~ Hello~

While staring at him, he caught my eyes. He was staring at me.....

Taemin's POV

It was her! The girl that gave me back my handkerchief! Why was she here? And in the V.I.P/ Reserved section! When she saw me the first time she acted as if she didn't know me!

My eyes were glued on to her. I just couldn't control myself! Finally the song ended and we were heading backstage. At the corner of my eye I could see her eyes on me. My face started to warm up and turn a light shade of pink.

"Taemin-ah!" It was Key and I knew he was going to question me.

"De hyung."

"Taemin, why were you staring at that girl in the front? I'll admit, she IS pretty, but do you think she is?"

"Hyung, I don't know what your talking about..." My face went down and you could hardly even see me twitching my eye, which was a dead give away that I was lying.

"Aww! Taemin don't lie! I know! I saw!" He kept on bothering me and I knew he wasn't going to stop.

I kicked down on the couch and started listening to my iPod. I turned it up just high enough so I wouldn't be able to hear Key's constant questioning. It got to my head way too much.

After Inkigayo.......

"Taemin-ah! We're about to leave!" I heard my hyungs calling me in a distance. "Mmmhmmmmm..." I couldn't make out any words. My mind was blank and I noticed I was on the back of Minho Hyung. "Ahh-hh... Hyung" I must've fallen asleep.

"Taemin, you awake? You alright?"

"Mm, ne, thanks...." I looked to my right as I felt so embarrassed being piggy backed by my hyung. As I was staring to the right I saw her. "Ah... hyung... can you put me down? I want to walk by myself...."

"Oh, okay", He put me down gently and I thanked him. "Meet us in the car in ten." He then walked away.

"Ah! Yung Ah! It's me!" I called out. I then saw her beautiful hair flip to side with her skinny body. I could feel my cheeks blush once again.

"Oh... Taemin ah......"

There was an awkward silence......

"So I guess your a star, right?" I could see the pain in her eyes as she didn't know about it before I met her.

"Uh.. yeah.. I'm part of the boy group SHINee. We preformed 'Hello'..." My mouth couldn't keep moving with words when I was in front of her.

"Yeah! That was actually a pretty good song!" She smiled at me sweetly making me forget those hurtful eyes I just saw a second ago.

"Um.... if you don't mind...." Shoot! I can't ask her this....

"Uh, yes Oppa?"

"Well... I was wondering if I can have your number.. Not that I like you or anything but you seem to be different and very interesting! So...." ! What the hell are you saying Taemin! She's Def-

"Sure" She took out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down the ten digit number.

"Oh.. Um.... Thank you!"

"No problem, take it as a gift from the other time." Her smile seemed to illuminate my world. 

"Oh and here's my number!" I quickly wrote down the number on her hand.

"Oh.. wow.. haha, it's on my hand!" 

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"No, it's quiet all right! I'll just put it in my phone and I'll wash it when I get home" She grinned at me.

"Oh well thank you!" I bowed at her and was about to turn around, until i felt a light grip on my wrist.

'Um.. yes?"

"O-O-Oppa... Can you give me a hug?" What! She wants a hug?!

I quickly looked around to see if there were any reporters and pulled her in gently. My arms were around her thin waist and I could feel her warmth and I was pretty sure she could feel mine.

Yung Ah's POV

OMG! I just asked him if he could hug me and right now he is! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Hopefully Yan Mi isn't looking!

Yan Mi was very or at least seemed to be busy talking with Luna from f(x). I didn't know automatically but just figured since her shirt had 'Luna' written on the

Please log in to read the full chapter