Revealing The Truth

Two Different Heart Beats
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yung Ah's POV

Oh no! I'm going to be late! It's four-thirty! I ran as fast as I could until I reached the elevator. Oh my gosh! What if Taemin's already there! I looked at my watch and knew that by the time he was. I quickly put in the key and turned the knob. I set all the groceries and stuff I got at the market on the kitchen top. I walked through the doorway that led to the living room.

"Hello? Hello? Anybody home?" I was very confused, Taemin should already be here. Suddenly a strong force was wrapped around my body. There were arms around my waist. I slowly looked up to see two beautiful brown almond shaped eyes.

"Yah! Taemin ah!" Despite being scared from his suddenness, I turned around and hugged him very tightly around his body. I noticed that he was tensed up from my hug but his body seemed to give in and hug me back. We were like that for a little while and finally sat down on the couch.

"
Taemin, you don't have a schedule today?"

"Ani, we just went to go visit Yoogeun just before. The rest of them should still be there. Oh! I almost for got!" He quickly took out his phone and started to text. His eyes were very worried and his finger hit the send button.

"Taemin, what happened?"

"Oh, I told Key Hyung that I was going to see Taesun. It was just an excuse so that he wouldn't figure out that I was going to see you."

"Ehh! Really! B- Bu- But what if he finds out!"

"Nah, I don't think he would. But if anything, the worse way he can find out is either through publicity or from my own mouth. And neither of those things are going to happen." He looked up at me and smiled. "But of course, we both have to be careful of the camaras. My hyungs don't know and neither does the public, which is a good thing. We have to keep this low!" I looked down and my heart started to feel heavy.

"But what if someone does find out!"

"Well......." His mouth closed and he started to stare at the ground.

"Taemin ah~ If you don't feel well you can go back home..." I thought he didn't look well and his face started to get paler. "Are you alright? Do you need medicine? A stomachache? Headache?"

"Ani....." His eyes drifted to my eyes and his arms were around my shoulders.

"Yung Ah, if we do get found out, would you want the media to know? Do you want only my Hyungs to know and thats it? Or do you not want anyone to know?" He was asking me so gently. His voice was getting lighter and lighter. It was like the future was in my hands. I kept thinking and thinking.

"How about we only have your group know?"

"Are you sure?" His hand were on my shoulders know and they are extended. His head lowered down so that we were eye to eye. 

"I am willing to face the problems that may come up!" I put my fist into a fighting position and gave him a sure nod. He gave me that bright grin again. I smiled back once again for a confirmation. He raised his phone up and began to dial a number. He put it on speaker mode. On the fourth ring a voice answered.

'Ah.. Jonghyun hyung! I - uh- have something to tell you.."

"Hm? What is it?" In the background you can hear Onew and Minho in the living room playing with a loud Yoogeun. "Yah! Yoogeun! Don't hit Minho Appa with the truck!" I chuckled to myself as I heard all of their energetic voices.

"C-ca-can you come over?" He looked at me and I nodded.

"Hm? Can't you tell me over the phone?"

"Hyung.

Please log in to read the full chapter