Thanks To Mc Donald's We Are..............

Two Different Heart Beats
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ah! He's right there!

I stared down at the milkshake that was almost half empty. My faced flushed.

"Ah! Yung Ah!" I could hear Taemin's sweet angelical voice. I looked up to see his bright smile. It was almost heaven.

"Taemin ah!" He was dressed in a little disguised. A pair of purple shades and a cap that was labeled SEOUL. "So you came Taemin ah" I smiled as his grin went from long to extremely long. I couldn't stop smiling and neither could he.

"Yung Ah! I'm sorry for meeting you this late!" He took off his glasses and looked at me honestly. My heart almost melted. They were deep brown and very caring but also deep and mysterious. Could I be falling head over heels in love with him!

"No it's alright Taemin ah, I know your busy with your life,if anyone I should be sorry since it's really late and you should get as much rest as you can get."

Taemin just smiled at me. He sat down in front of me and took my left hand. 

"Yung Ah... You have a boyfriend?" I looked down at my hand in his. That's right, my couple ring was still on my ring finger. I was pained from Taemin's hurt voice.

"No, because you see......" I told him the whole story from when we first met to the time to when me and Taemin met at the amusement park and the break up.

"Oh... So your single now?" I don't know why but he had caring and hopeful eyes. As if it was saying,'Give me a chance.' Pfft, yeah right get in the right mind Yung Ah. He's a celebrity and your just a regular student! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! You're just seeing wrong.

"Yup. Sadly. Right now I'm trying to find my prince charming" I looked at my cup which was now empty. I felt my ears getting red and my lips trembling, I thought I was going to cry again, but I didn't.

Actually instead I was thinking. Thinking how my life would be if I were to be Taemin's special person before I even met Il Gun. How I probably wouldn't even be as heart broken as I was before. I suddenly felt my body get up and be embraced. I was in a pair of arms. They were Taemin's, they had the same feel as it did just hours ago at Inkigayo. My heart was jumping out of my chest and I thought Taemin was able to feel it. He then rested my head on his chest. It was broad and very delicate yet strong. I heard a thumping sound. It was his heart and it was racing.

I looked up at him, "Taemin ah, your heart is racing...." His face was flushed and was showing embarrassment. I thought it was cute. I then wrapped my arms around him and felt his warmth once more. This time I was sure he could hear my heart or at least feel it, being so close to him.

"Yung Ah?"

"Mm?" I looked up at him and his almond eyes were looking at me. I felt nervous for some strange reason.

"D-d-do.. You want to be my girlfriend?"

My heart dropped, my eyes widened...."W-wh-what!? Are you serious Taemin!" My mouth was a HUGE O. No he can't be serious! We just met and and and and! Oh my god! I don't know what to do!

"Yung Ah! I'm not joking! I really like you. I don't know why but every time we separate I think of you, when I was getting ready to perform I was thinking about you. When I was texting you, I was think about you. Even though we have just met, I really like you!"

He loosened his hug and looked deep into my eyes. "Please give me an answer by next week!"

He put his glasses back on and walked out of the place.

Taemin's POV

Good job! You asked her! Now hopefully she says yes!

I was skipping back home and was jumping in glee. Key Hyung greeted me once I came through the door.

"Yah! Taemin! Where have you been for twenty minutes!" Key Umma was scolding me and everyon

Please log in to read the full chapter