We Made It To Seoul.

Two Different Heart Beats
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay... so I made a BIG mistake.... I got the timing wrong! this is in like april or whatever and in the beginning i wrote that it was june! okay so please bare with it!

Third Person POV 

"Joey! Joey! Joey!" Eileen's voice went ringing through the hallways of Linly Elite High. "Joey! OMG! Do you remember Cecilia!? (A/N:Yung Ah's name while she was in America, btw:that's my real name....) Well she's going out with this Korean Pop Star! Omg! Omg Omg!" Eileen kept jumping up and down in front of Joey, who was her long time friend. A couple of years ago, Yung Ah was studying in America, that's also why she has a car earlier than people in Korea. "Eileen, would you just shut up! And yes! I do remember Cecilia! What about her!" Eileen just kept smiling ignoring Joey's attitude. "Well, if you heard me earlier, I said that she's dating a Korean celeb! Yup!!!!!! She's dating this hottie called Mir!" She just started to stare off into space and imagine being Cecilia, being held in those arms. "Well.... Okay? So what do you want me to do about it? Plus are you even sure it's her thats dating a Korean star?"

"No! I don't want you to do anything! I want you to come to Korea to visit her!" Joey just looked at Eileen like a crazy person, while all the other student just went on with their normal American school life. (A/N: no.... not really... think. It's an American High School.... If you don't know what I mean then think about Degrassi.... even though it takes place in Canada..)

"Eileen.. You're SO messed up. I love you but I got a life and I don't wanna think to out." Joey was always one of the guy that like being realistic with his capabilities. "Plus, Cecilia promised that at the end of the school year when we all graduate, she'll come and visit.... Which is in what? Two months!? Just chill till she comes." Joey turned away and went ahead to fifth period. Eileen just turned around the opposite direction and went along to social studies.

Hm? I should consider what Joey said..... But I don't wanna miss this chance! My parents are rich! They can get last minute plane ticket for me! (A/N: They all go to an elite school) I looked back up at the board. Hm..... If only she didn't leave back to Korea so soon. I wanted us three to finish high school together! 

"Ms. Smith! Do you get todays lesson!? Should we make a phone call to you parents again!" Mr. Wellings' eyes narrowed down at Eileen and she put on a nervous grin, "No. I-I- I just have a lot on my mind...." Mr. Wellings looked at her conspicuously. "Oh! Of what or who?" His eye brows went up and his glasses made a glare from the light. "U-Uh- uh... Of Cecilia... You know.... The Korean girl that was very smart, that came here and had to go back to Korea last year..... I just think that it would be nice if I were to visit her for spring break..... Since we haven't gotten to talk lately..."

Mr. Wellings looked up and back down at Eileen's eyes. "Well. That'll be a great~ idea. Wht don't you say hi to her for me and the staff, I'm sure we all miss Ms. Jang's presence. But don't go spending your parents money in the middle of year. Wait until summer vacation, the time where you should spend your time the best, since it's the last summer before college. And that counts for every single on of you, no back to the lesson. As I was saying...." and on with his blabbing.

Eileen just looked up at him thought. Nah I'm going to visit her in a couple of days, when we get off.

Day Before Break

Eileen grabbed all her clothes and stuff and stuffed them into her Coach luggage cases. (They ppl r stinking rich, it might as well be a LV) She huridly grabbed all her stuff (3 bags) and gave them to the maids. "Okay. So i have that, that, that... Good! I'm set! Linzy! Can you help me with calling up Joey? Tell him that he must have his luggage

Please log in to read the full chapter