After A Little While.....

Two Different Heart Beats
Please log in to read the full chapter

She cried and cried. Her tears were flowing down her rosy cheeks as I just held her in my arms. I didn't want to admit it but..... I was kind of happy...  (you must be pretty dumb to not know why he's happy b/c she's crying.... but if you don't know, it'll say at the bottom of this story..)

"Taemin, we're going to start in five!" I heard the directors call loud and clear. 

"Yung Ah...... Come over to the couch and rest." My arms pulled her all the way up and I carried her bride style. She seemed to be in her thoughts and not pay attention to what I was saying but I let it go. I placed her down on the purple couch with a pillow under her head. "Yung Ah..... Please get better by the end of the filming......" I walked out of the tent and was greeted by the bright sun rays that were hiding behind the clouds.

AFTER THE FILMING

"Yung Ah! Yung Ah!" I went running to the couch and knelt besides her.

"Hm?" She looked up and faced me. "Taemin ah~ I had a wonderful dream.... You and I were at the park and at the park was a candle lit dinner... Haha... It was fun and romantic.... Taemin.... Why don't we have a date like that soon?"

"Sure, of course. But I can't promise you that it's going to be this month." Her eyes closed again and this time she smiled.

"Taemin... It's alright.... I know your busy but I also know that your doing what you can...."

"Come on, the filming is done. Do you want to go back now or do you want to rest a little?"

"Hm... Carry me!" I was surprised. Maybe she's still half asleep? Yeah, probably.... I'll just put on a disguise and carry her to the car.
I carefully lift her up and made sure that I was covering her face. At least my eyes and face were blocked by the shadow heavily. I couldn't put her in her own car since I didn't know where she parked and where her car keys were. So I hopped over to Manager Hyung's car and set the both of us in. I put her in a seat next to me so that if she were to fall I would have a good hold of her. 

"Hm? Taemin? Who is she? A fan?"

"Aniyo... She's a very important person to me. Can she come with me!?"

".... Okay. Fine. But make sure to ABSOLUTELY not let the paparazzi see her." With that said, he started the engine and we drove off. We went to my apartment first so that I could put her in bed. I knew where her house was, I just didn't bother with it. Ke ke ke ke. Taemin, your a bad boy!!!

I put her in my bed with the sheets snuggled up and warm. Loo

Please log in to read the full chapter