I-I...like you.

[PG-13] Good vs. Evil.

 

Chapter Three: I-I…like you.

“Yes. I’m sorry for not walking you home yesterday and pulling you away like that.” He pauses. “It’s just that I-I…” He starts to walk away. “I-I…like you.” He mumbles to himself, making sure she won’t hear it.

“Mworago?!” She yells at him so he would be able to hear. She was mad that he was talking to her face to face one minute then the next he just walks away. “Yah! Get back here!”

“Aish!” He stops looking straight up at the sky for a good few seconds. He sighs and turns around walking back towards her looking at her as he was walking.

She moves a bit backwards from getting scared from the way he was looking at her. But before she could move back any more he cupped her face in his hand and kissed her softly and quickly on the lips.

“Do you understand now?” He says stepping back.

She was speechless. No words could come out or even form in . Her stomach was filled with butterflies, her heart ready to jump out of her chest.

“Say something.” He asked.

“Mwuh?” She said shaking her head getting out from her love struck state.

He scoffs. “I…like you Lee Baeki.” He walks a little bit closer towards her. Her heart starts to beat faster and faster. “A lot. I have since the beginning of our high school years.” He looks down. “But I never could approach you because all of your…girl friends always surrounded you. And we never had classes together until this year. That’s why at first I was nervous to talk to you.” 

She couldn’t believe what he was saying. They had just started talking two days ago, on the first day of school. And now, he was confessing that he liked her?

“Uh…” She hesitated. “Don’t you think it’s is a little, oh I don’t know, TOO early to say that?”

He steps back in confusion. “No. Do you?” He asks looking into the blue color of her eyes making him feel like he was in a vast ocean.

“Uhm…” She didn’t know whether to say yes or no.

“See, you’re lying.” He scoffs.

“N-no I’m not.” She says puffing her cheeks.

He smiles and pushes her bangs to the side looking at her closely. “Yes you are. You’re such a bad liar.” He starts to walk away.

She just watches as this skinny figure, who she really did have feelings for, walked down the street. This boy had really liked to play with her and make her heart beat like crazy. She was lying when telling him if the friendship turned relationship was going to fast. She wanted desperately to be his girlfriend, so badly.

He stops and turns around. “Are you coming?”

She snaps out of her dazing to catch up to him. When she’s close enough she walks, trying to act calm. He just smiles at her.

“Uhm…about the moving to fast thing…yeah, I was lying.” She says looking at him with an I-tricked-you face.

He scoffs. “See I told you.” He looks at her and smiles because of her face. “So tell me, why weren’t you in English class this morning, missy.”

“Well, this boy got me angry…” He knew she was talking about him. “And I just needed to be alone.” She looks away.

They continued walking home. He slowly starts moving his hand towards hers. His fragile fingers brushing against hers making her twitch from the feeling. She looks up at him he looks at her she looks away blushing. The rest of the way home they walk with their hands intertwined.  

She had reached her house.

“Thank you for walking me home, Kevin.” She says with a smile. 

He felt his heart beat rapidly from her sweet voice saying his name.

“Oh…and I’m sorry for acting like a bi-”

“Yah. No swearing. It’s bad.” He laughs. “And it’s okay.”

She smiles. “I should probably go now. Bye!” She waves and walks up to her driveway to her house.

He grabs her arm. “Wait.” He pulls her fast into him. He hugs her gently and whispers into her ear. “You’re welcome.” He lets go smiles one last time and walks away heading home.

She was left there with goose bumps all over her body and a huge smile.

-----------------

I think their "relationship" is going too fast. >< I don't like it. I always push the peoples relationships in my fics so fast. lol -____-

Enjoy~

Subscribe&&Comment~ ♥

Please READ AND COMMENT my other fics as well. ^^

Two World's Collide

Love...B2ST Style