Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

(Thank for those who leave comment I am really grateful, I will continue write for those you enjoy reading I hope you enjoy this chapter)

Continue.

It been 4 days since Seo Joon left, Seo Joon is in his hotel room he been thinking about his wife missing her he thought that a week wouldn't be long but it feel like forever Jo Soo look at him and said "Do you miss Ha Na-ssi that much?" Seo Joon put his camera down. 

Seo Joon look at him and said "What?" Jo Soo said "You been asking about what day and time it is for the past couple of days" Seo Joon look at him and said "Who looking?" he put his phone Na who at home eating by herself she look at Seo Joon seat, she missed him she went to bed and lay down but couldn't sleep.

The next day

Ha Na was meeting Suh ho, he told her about his date with So Ah, he ask her when Seo Joon is coming back she say "Seo Joon said it will take a few more day for them to finish" Sun Ho said "You miss him don't you?" Ha Na said "It lonely to be home alone" Sun Ho said "Really? he will back soon" she smile.

After talking to Sun Ho, Ha Na left, she headed home to work on building the box for the flower. Earlier Seo Joon is on the plane going back to Seoul, Jo Soo said "Seo Joon you are really talented" he said "Now you know that?" Jo Soo said "You finish a day early so you can go back to your wife" he said "It not that" Jo Soo said "What do you mean? But why did you tell Ha Na that you will be there longer?"

Seo Joon looks at him and said "I wanted to see what she would say?" Jo Soo said "What did she says?" Seo Joon said "She said it was fine" Jo Soo said "Ha Na said that?" Seo Joon said "Well she was a little upset" Jo Soo said "That what I thought" Seo Joon gave him the camera to look at the picture. Ha Na who is working on the box was cover in paint and dirt she said "Wow it came out perfect" she smile she had one more box to paint.

Later that day 

Seo Joon and Jo Soo headed home after 7 hours of begin on the plane. Ha Na who just finish taking a shower headed outside she sit in the garden and look at the sky she said "There so many stars" Seo Joon walk in the garden see his wife sitting there he look at her and said "Ha Na-ah" she look to see it was Seo Joon she quickly get up from her chair .

She said "Seo Joon" he look at her and said "Aren't you going to give me a hug?" she stand there and didn't move he came closer to her she said "Why are you back? Didn't you say you needed a few more days?" he smile and said "I finish early" she look at him he said "Aren't you going to give me a hug now?" she came closer to him and wrap her arms around him he said "I missed you" she said "I missed you too" he smile.

After Seo Joon took a shower he came to the kitchen he look around to see if they anything to eat since he didn't eat the plane food when he didn't see anything he said "You didn't cook?" she said "I was busy, if I know you will back today I would have" she said "What do you want to eat?" he look at her and notice that she gotten a lot skinner.

He said "Ha Na did you starve yourself?" she said "What?" he said "You gotten skinner" she said "Aniyo what are you talking about?" he said "Did you eat yet?" She said "Yea" he said "What?" she said "I had--I he look at her and says "You didn't eat today when was the last time you even ate?" She didn't answer he stare at her.

He said "I only been gone a week and you can't even take care of yourself what if I take longer? Did you even think about your health?" he added "What if you fainted? And I wasn't here?" She look at him and said " I did eat I am sorry"he hugged her.

After they finish cooking she said "Seo Joon why did you cook so much?" he said "For you so you better eat a lot" she look at him and smiled Seo Joon said "Ha Na open" she look at him he said "Say ahhhh" she smiled and open and he feed her.

In bed he hugged her he could feel how skinny she gotten he said "Ha Na you're too skinny try eating more" she said "I am not that skinny i eat a lot"he said "You are, did you miss me that much that you couldn't even eat? She shook her head she added "Beside I had ton of work to do" he said "A lot?then next time you're coming with me" he said "I couldn't stand to be in Taiwan any longer" she said "Was it boring?" he said "Yea I missed you so much" she said "Me too" he hug her tighter.

Later the next day

Seo Joon was meeting his omma she said "Where is Ha Na?" he said "She working" she look at her son and ask "Really again she been working a lot since you left" Seo Joon look at her and said "Really a lot?" she said "Yea don't make her work so much, since you have a lot of money" after hearing that she been working so much.

He felt bad she said "Did you get back yesterday?" he said "Yea" she said "I thought you need more days" he said "I finish early" she said "That good I was worry that Ha Na is by herself" after talking to his omma he left.

He went home to find his wife working he came next to her and said "Ha Na take a break?" she said "Did you meet your omma?" he said "Yea" she sat down he bring her some water to drink he look at her.

She said "I only have to finish one more box" he look at her he said "I will do it" she quickly look at him and said "Aniyo it okay" he said "Rest" after he finish the box she said "Thank you" he said "Don't even think about working today" she said "Okay" and stare at him

That night

He and Ha Na was eating he made sure she ate a lot even though she complain that she too full, after they finish eating Ha Na was washing the dishes when Seo Joon see her he came next to her and said "Didn't I say not to work?" she said "I am just washing dishes" he said "Leave it" she say "What with you?" he look at her.

He look at her and said "I hate seeing you work so much just don't do anything today" she put the plate down and said "Fine" Seo Joon was sitting on the sofa reading Ha Na came upstairs and saw him she ask "Are you reading?" he put his book down and look at her he pull her on his lap.

He said "I missed you a lot" she smile and said "Me too but did you finish early?I thought you were going to stay longer" he look at her and said "I finish extra early to come home" she smile and said "Wow you are very talented" he smile and ask "Now you know that?" she smile he hug her he put a smile on her face she said "Ya" he smile.

Seo find Ha Na in the garden he look at her from the balcony he smile he went downstairs and wrap his arms around her she look at see him she said "Seo joon" he smile and said "It pretty right?" meaning the summer moon and flower she said "A lot" he smile and said "Ha Na it feel nice to be able to hug you" she smile and said "What? Do you like it?" he smile and said "Hmm a lot it so warm" she smile.

She look at him and ask "Let go on a date tomorrow?" he smile and said "Date?We are married do we need that?" she smile and said "It fun" he smile and said "Alright" she smile he wrap his arms tighter. Later that night Ha Na ran into the room with her wet skin only wearing her towel Seo Joon was laying on the bed reading when he saw her he put his book down.

He ask "What are you doing?" she said "I forgot my cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter