Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

(Hope you enjoy)

Continue.

June 6 month

Ha Na was with her mother in-law talking. Omma look at Ha Na and gave her food, Ha Na smile and take it. Omma told her to eat a lot even if she can't. They were talking Ha Na ask "Ommie it hurt a lot sometime I can't move" hearing that Omma ask concern "Did you see the doctor?Does Seo joon know?" she said "He working but I am fine" Omma look at her daughter knowing she feeling pain.

Seo joon heard from his Omma that Ha Na is feeling pain. Seo joon called Ha Na to confirm that it true. Phone conversation.

Ha:"Hello"

SJ: "Ha Na are you alright?" Ha Na wonder what he talking about she ask "Huh I am fine why?"

SJ: "Omma said you were feeling well are you feeling pain?" Ha Na couldn't believe Omma told him so fast she said "Hmm it hurt a little but I am fine" hearing that she feeling pain he ask "Where are you?"

Ha:"I am going home"

SJ:"I will be home soon" hearing that he coming home she felt bad since he working she said "It fine I am going to lay 't come"

SJ:"Don't tell me not to come home.I am coming"

Ha:"Aniyo I am okay Seo Joon"

SJ:"Sleep I will be home soon" knowing he can't listen to her.

Ha:"Seo Joon" she said louder

SJ:"I am hanging up. Sleep I will be home soon" he hang up.

Seo Joon felt hurt not knowing Ha Na feeling pain Seo Joon said to Jo soo "I have to go home Ha Na is feeling pain" hearing that Jo soo said "Alright go" knowing that Seo joon should be with her. Seo joon quickly left.

At home

Seo joon found Ha Na sleeping on the sofa he look at her wondering if she feeling pain he lifted her up and take her to bed he cover her and lay down next to her. When Ha Na wake up she saw the sleeping Seo joon beside her she smile and said "You came" she touch his face she close her eyes again.

Crying from the pain caused Seo joon to wake up he look at her moving around in her sleep he said "Ha Na" her eyes open she look at him she said "Seo Joon-ssi" he saw tear in her eyes he said "Ha Na your stomach hurt? Come on let's go" she ask in a weak voice "Where?" he said "Hospital" she shake her head saying no but he didn't listen he stand her up.

He put her jacket on she said "I told you not to come" he look at her and said "Why?You were feeling would be crying by yourself if I didn't come" she look at him he button her jacket. At the hospital The doctor told them that the pain is cause by the growing of the stomach along with the baby movement, that Ha Na will feel like that for a couple of days or more depend on the person Seo joon look at his wife who looked sad.

He ask the doctor "Is there anything that will cause the pain to go away"the doctor look at them and said "Taking the pill will help but it won't cause the pain to go away" he look at his wife. The doctor told them that will stop the pain more than the pill hearing that Seo joon look at Ha Na who wasn't paying any attention.

While their walking he said "It hurt right?" she shake her head he ask "Why didn't you tell me?" she said "I am sorry it didn't hurt that bad" he said looking at his wife "Even if it hurt a little tell me" she shake her head. In the car he put her seat belt on he take his jacket and put it on her he said "Sleep" she said weakly "For coming thank you" he smiled and ask "I thought you didn't want me to" she said "I didn't since you were working" he look at her and said "You come first even if I am working tell me okay?" she smile he said "Sleep" she look at him and close her eyes.

When he reached home he looked at her sleeping he take her seat belt off and lift her up and carry her to bed. 1 week later.

Ha Na was laying down in her old room looking at a picture of her Omma she said "Omma I missed you I hope you can be here when your grand-daughter is born" she hold the picture close to her. Thinking about her Omma wondering if she will be able to come since she getting treatment in the U.S. Wanting her Omma to be with her but knowing she might not be able to make it.

She fell asleep with the picture in her hand. Seo joon came upstairs to find her sleeping he came next to her and sat down on the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter