Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

(Reread previous chapter if you forgot what happen)

May 5 month pregnant

Seo joon look at her wondering how Ha Na could be so skinny and pregnant he make sure she eat lot even if she refuse. Ha Na complain at Seo joon saying her clothes doesn't fit he ask "How can they not fit you haven't gain any weight?" since it doesn't show she look at him. She said "I did" she point to her stomach he smile and said "Just get new one then" she bit her lip and ask "What to do?" he get up from the bed.

He came next to her he said "Just get new one" she look at him. She ask "So every month I have to get new one?Ah I am going crazy" he smile and said "Ha Na it's growing ours baby is growing" she shake her head she said "Do I look like I have money to spend like that?" hearing that he smile.

He said "Ha Na I will buy it stop complaining" she look at him and refuse his offer he ask "What?Ha Na I will buy it"she said "I was joking I do have money but it too much work to keep buying clothes that I will never wear again" he look at her.

He ask smiling "It might be useful in the future" she said "What? I don't know but for now-he smile and said "Hmm but I will buy all your clothes from now on so don't worry" she smile and said "I will buy it" she look at him and ask "Why?Just because you make more doesn't mean you have to buy it. I too make enough" hearing her complain he smile and hit her forehead she look at him.

She said "It hurt" he smile and said "I didn't say that, your my wife and this is ours child so I have the right to buy too" she look at him she said "Seo joon" he smile and said "I will buy it and I will go with you too" she smile and said "Really?Thank you" looking at her not happy about the money but happy he going with her he smile.

He pick a random clothes from her and said "Wear it" since she doesn't know what to wear. Seeing that it fit and wonder why she complaining he ask "It fit" she look at him and said "Aniyo it doesn't" he smile looking at her having mood swing. He said "It fit" he wrap his arms around her neck and look at her he smile and said "Alright" she know she complain a lot but she couldn't help it.

The next day.

Ha Na came home from the mall with clothes. Seo joon got home to find clothing bag on the kitchen table he look wondering if she went shopping without him knowing she doesn't listen at all. He calls "Ha Na" she heard him and quickly came into the kitchen. She smile seeing him home he ask "Did you went shopping?" she shake her head. He ask "Why?I told you I will go with you" she smile and said "It fine" he look at her upset. He said "You don't listen I told you I will buy it" she bit her lip.

She said looking at him "Yesterday I was joking I have money" he said "I mean what I said I want to buy it for you" she look at him and didn't expect him to get upset she said "I am sorry" he came closer to her. He said "I was really looking forward to go shopping" she ask "Really?I didn't know" he smile and said "Let's go shopping" she smile and said "I went already next time" he look at her and said "Promise?" she shake her head and said "Promise" he smile.

Seo Joon was in the studio working trying to find the right photo to be display in the magazine. He look at the photo and said "This one would be good" he close his computer and left. Seo Joon came to see Ha Na sitting in the kitchen reading. He look at her and smile he said "What are you reading?" she smile and show him the book it was a children book.

He ask "You're reading this?" she puff her face up and ask "What wrong with reading this? I heard if you read to your baby it good." hearing that he ask "Where did you hear that?" she said "Your Omma and my Omma told me" he look at her knowing he didn't have answer against that.

He sat down across from her and ask "What do you want to eat?" she look at him and was thinking. Looking at her he smile seeing that she really thinking he look at the look on her face and the way she talk trying to think.

He smile and ask "What do you want?" she said "Ah Naengmyeon" he look at her and ask "Naengmyeon?" she thought for a moment and said "Aniyo japchae-wait kaiguksu-" he stare at her.

Hearing that she doesn't know what she want and everything she want is noodle. He ask "Ya you want noodle?" she shake her head he ask "Which one?" she bit her lip and said "Makgksu" he said looking at her "Okay" he get up when she said "Wait Janchi guksu-chicken fried rice-ah chicken" he stop and look at his wife. Not knowing what she want since she named 6 different kind of noodle and on top something totally different.

He look at her and said "Ha Na should I get one of all?" she quickly said "Aniyo that too much" he smile and came closer to her and said "I will get one of all since you can't make your mind up" she said "Seo Joon" he pinch her cheek and said "I want to eat all too" she smile.

He move her hair from her face and said "I will be back" she shake her head he was about to turn when she stop him. He look at her and ask "Why?" she ask sweetly "Can I come?" hearing that he smile and ask "You want to go?" she shake her head and said "Yea" he smile and said "Let's go" he went up to her and grab her hand. She smile and follow him.

The next day.

Tae sung and Ha Na were talking he ask about how she doing she told him good. She ask about the girl he seeing he blushed she told him that she happy that he happy they spent the entire day catching up. Seo joon and Ha Na was with their friends celebrating the good news. During the events Ha Na got upset at Seo joon he said thing he wasn't suppose to say. Suh Ho look at them.

Ha Na told him that he always like this and call him a jerk. Seo joon said "What?Jerk?" While everyone's looking at them fighting. Ha Na said "I really really-Seo joon said "Really what? Ha Na look at him Seo joon who now mad at her said "Why do you keeping getting mad?What did I do? Suh Ho was about to say something before they fight more but Ha Na said "I really hate you" he said "What did you say?You really" Ha Na said "I don't want to see you tonight so don't even bother to come" she get up and apology to the others and leave.

Everyone's look at Seo joon expecting him to go after her but he didn't he notice them staring. He said "What?" Tae sung said "You should go after her?" he put his glass down he said "Why so she can yell at me more? She said not to come so why should I?" Suh Ho look at him he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter