Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

(Sorry for taking so long to update a new chapter so busy with college, leave comment if you like it)

Continue

April 3 month pregnant

The doctor show Ha Na and Seo Joon the baby that growing in Ha Na stomach, she look at Seo joon he ask "How can it grow?When your stomach isn't showing" she look at him and smile she said "Ours baby is growing" he smile happy seeing the ultra sound of their baby.

Seo joon omma, appa and Ha Na omma got the picture of the baby.

Ha Na and Suh Ho was talking Ha Na ask him about his date with Kim so ah he told her that he really like her alot Ha Na was happy to hear that she told Suh Ho to say to her "I am sick of date let's get married" the same thing he said to her he smile and shake his head.

2 week later

Ha Na was working on the garden lifting a box when she fallen the same time Jo soo was coming in he saw Ha Na and rushed by her side and said "Ha Na are you alright?" She said " It hurt" he look at her worriedly said "Come on we have to go to the hospital" he help her get up, looking at her he hope nothing is wrong with the baby since she pregnant.

Ha Na was crying holding her belly Jo soo said "Ha Na will be there in a minutes did you fall?" She said "Yea" he rushed her to the hospital and called Seo joon telling him that Ha Na is at the hospital" Seo Joon was shock hearing that.

Seo joon rushed worry that something happen to Ha Na and the baby when he got they he saw Ha Na who sleeping because the doctor give her sleeping shot, he ask Jo soo "What happen?" Jo soo said in a scared voice "Ha Na fell" he said "Fell?" Jo soo said "Yea Seo joon this is serious she could have a miscarriage" he look at Jo soo worried, the doctor told him about Ha Na and that he lucky that she didn't have a miscarriage that in cases like this Ha Na need to be careful he told him that she should stop working for now.

Seo joon put Ha Na in the car as he driving he mad, worry, happy that she and the baby are okay, thought was filled in his head thinking that she hurt herself and the baby he look at her.

When they got home, Ha Na was sleeping he look at her and cover her, later that days Ha Na woke up she get up from bed and went downstairs to see Seo joon in the garden she went next to him and said "Seo joon" he look to see her he said "You're awake why did you get out of bed?" she sit next to him and said "Seo joon nothing wrong right?" He look at her, she said "Ours baby is fine right?" tear was in his eyes .

She said in a shakey voice "Something happen right? That why you're not answering" he said "Ha Na you almost had a miscarriage" she said "Almost so nothing is wrong with ours baby" she also had tear in her eye he said " Can't you be more careful do you know what could have happen to you and the baby?" she said "Sorry" he said "The doctor say that you cannot work for now" she said "What?Why I have-he cut her of he said loud "Why? Are you really asking that now?" she said "Seo joon" he get up and said "Starting from tomorrow you're not working and that final" she look at him as he walked inside.

Tear fall from her eyes she put her hand on her stomach and said "I am sorry I couldn't-I am a terrible omma already and you haven't even born appa is right I should have been more careful what if something happen to you?" she cried.

Seo joon heard what she said he felt bad about leaving her by herself outside crying he know it hard on her too not only him he went next to her and sit down he saw her crying she look at him and wipe her eyes he said "It okay to cry" she look at him he move closer to hug her but he stayed a few inches waiting for her to hug him as she was crying she put her head against his cheat he couldn't help but tear fall out of his eyes too, she said "Seo joon I am sorry" he hugged her and said "Be more careful?If something happen to you and the baby what am I going to do?" she said "I am sorry" he hug her.

That night Seo joon wrap his arms tight around her he tear fill in his eyes from earlier he said "You scared me I thought I really thought-she turn to look at him she felt bad seeing him so sad she said "I know I am sorry I won't work anymore I will stop so don't be sad" he look at her he ask "Ha Na" she said "I know your mad at me but don't be sad" he look at his wife he ask "I am sad and mad I really was scared today" tear form in her eyes she look at him.

She look at him and said "Seo Joon I am sorry" he put his arms around her neck and hug her he said "You and the baby is fine that good" she felt the warmest of his body she said "I am sorry" he smile and said "I know you are but from now on ask me to help you on thing that you can do" she shake her head and said "Yea I will" he hug her and said "I love you" she smile and said "Me too" he hug her.

The next morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter