Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

(Me and You is coming to an end with only one more chapter left. Enjoy)

Continue

(Seo Joon missed a doctor appointment with Ha Na as she was leaving he run into the building.)

As Seo Joon was running in the building, as Ha Na was leaving. By a couple of second they missed each others. Seo Joon went to the doctor, but was late since Ha Na wasn't there. The doctor told him the same thing he told Ha Na. As he was walking he called her.

(Ha Na answer)

Ha Na said madly "Why?" he said hearing the way she answer he said "It that a way to answer? Where are you?" hearing that he asking that she said "At the hospital you didn't even show up" he quickly ask "I am at the hospital where are you?" she looked around to see if he was there. Ha Na ask "You are?I am outside". Hearing that he said "Really?Wait right there I will be there in a second" he quickly hang up.

She look at her phone. Seo Joon found Ha Na he look at her and said "I am sorry for coming late and making you go by yourself. The doctor told me everything" she look at him and said "It okay, I know you would come" he smile hearing that. He grab her hand and said "You know me well, let's go" she look at him.

In the car, Seo joon said to her "I had to re-shoot that why I am late" she look at him and said "It okay. I know you were working" he said "Mae Ri is getting big" she smile and said happily "I know" he ask "Hungry?" she look at him. She ask in a curious voice "Aren't you going back to work?" he said looking at her "Aniyo I am finish for today" she smiled happy. He said "Anything?" she shook her head and said "Hmm" he smile.

(Ha Na and Seo Joon is one month away from expecting their child.)

Seo Joon and Ha Na was out eating, as they were eating Seo Joon put his chopsticks down and was looking at the picture of the baby. He then look at Ha Na who was busy eating he said "Eat a lot" she look at him and shook her head. She realize he wasn't eating she ask "Why aren't you eating?" he look up to her. He showed her the picture, she look at him he smile and said "Mae Ri is big" she said happily "I know only one more month" he said "I know" he put the picture down and said looking at his wife "Eat more" she smiled. He picked his chopsticks up and began to eat. After Ha Na grab Seo Joon hand to hold, feeling her hand he quickly look at her.

She look at him he smile and hold it tighter he said "What do you want to do?" she ask "Ahh" she said squeezing his hand "Seo joon" he look at her wondering why she so excited said "What?" she smiled. She said to him "Let's go to the movie" hearing that he wasn't surprise he said "That what you want to do?" she shook her head. He look at her and said "Don't we watch movie at home?" she said quickly "That different" he said gently "Alright if that what you want then let's go" she smile and hold into his hand.

Ha Na said as they were walking "What movie should we watch?" he said to her "I don't know anything is fine" she look at him and ask 'Anything is fine?" he look at her and quickly changed his mind knowing she might want to watch romantic movie he said "Never mind I take it back let's go home" she look at him and said "You take it back?" he said "Yea" she look at him knowing he would take it back. He look at her and said " I won't change my mind so don't ask" she puff her face and let go of his hand. He quickly look at her.

She walked away from him he look at her and catch up to her he said to her "Are you mad?" she didn't answer she walked faster. He couldn't believe she mad that he doesn't want to watch a movie. He walked behind her he look at her from behind and felt bad already he know he always lose when it come to her. He just smiled as he was walking behind her, he came next to her and gently hold her hand. She turn to look at him seeing her face he said "Don't be mad" she try to let go of his hand, but he didn't let go.

She said sadly "You took it back after you said it was okay" he look at her and said "I know" she said "How could you?" hearing that he said to her "Well-I-" she look at him and said "Fine, I am going home by myself' hearing that his eyes widen he said quickly "By yourself?" she said to him "Yea" hearing that he said to her "Fine go" she look at him and try to let go of his hand again, but the tighter he hold it. She look at him, he look at her acting like he did nothing she said "Let go?" but he didn't listen.

He said to her "You can't go by yourself. You have to go with me" she look at him he continues "I don't want to go to the movie so I won't change my mind so instead let just go for a walk" she look at him hearing that she ask "A walk? not the movie, but for a walk?" he innocently said "Yea not the movie, but a walk" she just stare at him.

She said "Do you know your weird?" he said "I know, but do you know you get mad fast?" she shook her head knowing she does. Seeing that she agree he smiled knowing she doesn't mean to. He said to her "So you know?" she said sweetly "Yea I know. I am sorry" hearing that he pulled her closer to him.

She stare at him he look at his wife and said "Don't be sorry. I don't mind when you get mad so it okay to get mad" she look at him. He smiled and said "You can't help it right?" she shook her head saying yes he smile and said "Ha Na" she look at him. He said to her "A walk is fine right?" she again shook her head he hold her hand and start walking.

She ask as they were walking " Why don't you like watching movie?" he said correcting her "I never said I don't like the movie, but you made me watch too much movie at home" she bit her lip and said "Ahh I do" he smiled. She said "Sorry I just like watching movie" he said knowing she does "I know you do" she smiled.

He asked "So you still want to go home alone?" she took a second before saying "Aniyo I don't" he said hearing that " That good cause I wasn't going to let you even if you did" she smiled happy to hear that he smiled as they were walking.

A week later

Ha Na felt the baby kicking in her stomach she get up from the bed and smile she quickly wake Seo joon up. He said in a sleepy voice "Why?" she said "Mae Ri kicked" he quickly get up he said "Really?" she said "Hmm" she take his hand a put it on her stomach he felt the kick he said "Oh" she said "It amazing right?" he said "Hmm it so cool" they both smiled. Ha Na omma couldn't make it to Korea she had surgery she felt bad about missing the opportunity to be with her daughter. Ha Na told her not to worry and focus more on getting better that she will called her again.

(September 9 month pregnant)

The doctor told Ha Na that the baby can come anytime between a week or less. Seo joon ask her if she want anything to eat she told him she not hungry he said "I am worry our baby will be a picky eater" she said "What?" he said "Since you hardly eat anything since you were pregnant our baby might end up being a picky eater" she look at him and smile.

She said "I am afraid our kid might turn out to be like you" he look at her. He said in a happy voice "Isn't that a good thing she will have good look, smart" she shake her head and said "You're too full of yourself" he said "What?I also afraid that our child might be like you" she said "Why? I am fine if she turn out to be like me" he smiled.

She said it happily he ask "What fine?" she said "I am pretty, smart-he cut in and said "What?pretty?smart?" she said "Hmm" he said joking"Who told you that?" she look at him. She said in a loud voice "What you don't think I am?" he said "Aniyo" she look at him with a mad face she said "Then why did you marry an ugly and a dumb person?" he look at her.

Hearing that he said "Ha Na who say that?" she said "Then what?" he said "It because I have a very special taste" she look at him and smile he ask "What do you want to eat I will make it" she smile and said "Ahh well noodle" he smile and said "Noodle okay" she smile.

That night, at the balcony Ha Na was looking at the stars. Seo joon came and saw her he wrap his arms around her and ask "Why aren't you sleeping?" she said "I couldn't sleep our daughter keep kicking" he ask "Really?Why didn't you wake me?" she smile and said "Put your hand" he put his hand on her stomach and could feel the movement he smile and said "I feel it" she smile.

The next day

Ha Na went down to the studio seeing Seo Joon working she went next to him and said "I will be back" he look at her and ask "Where?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter