Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

(Ha Na and Seo Joon was fighting)

Continue.

Ha Na turn to leave but then turned around to face him and said “What? Easy?” And left. Seo Joon is standing there feeling terrible to what just happen he said “Why didn’t she say so earlier?” he hit his head with his hand calling himself a fool he was about to go and apologize but he needed to think of what to say.

Ha Na and Seo Joon are in different room Ha Na said to herself “Why is he always saying I am easy? He the one who easy” she had tear in her eye while calling him a fool.

Seo Joon is thinking of going to say sorry but he doesn’t have the courage to say it after 30 minutes of distance between them Seo Joon couldn’t stand to be alone and letting his wife be mad at him any longer he get up and was looking for her.

Ha Na who was in the shower washing her hair since the coffee fell on it she couldn’t stop thinking about Seo Joon she said “He always like this” when she was done she went to the bedroom and lied down on the bed with her wet hair .

Seo Joon came in the room and saw her he look at her laying down he came and sit next to her he saw that her hair is wet he took a towel out of the dresser and wipe her hair she suddenly get up and saw him he said “What will you do if you catch a cold?” She stop him for wiping it and said “Why do you care weather I catch a cold or not?” he said “What?”

She look at him with her eye staring at him he said “Of course I care” she didn’t say anything he said “I am sorry I should have ask you before I got mad” she said “You’re always doing it” he said “I know I am sorry” he hugged her she said “You’re right I am too easy” he pull out of the hug.

He said “Ha Na I was wrong, I am the one that easy” she said “What?” he said “I am the one who fell for you the first time we met so that made me the one who easy not you” She look at him and said “That true” he said “What? Ya aren’t you supposed to say that I fell for you too since the first time we met?” she smiled and hugged him again.

Later that night

It was still raining Ha Na was looking around the house since it was big she found another picture of Seo Joon she said “How come something so cute turn out to be so cold?” she didn’t know that Seo Joon was right behind her hearing what she just said he didn’t want to say anything he just keep quiet, she hit the picture that he was on and said “Seo Joon you—" she turn to see him standing right behind her.

She said to him “Seo Joon-you what?” She said “How long have you been here?” he said “You think I am cold?” She said “Aniyo” and turns her face away from him he said “I am cold” she turn back to face him and said “I didn’t say anything” he look at her smiling he said “You’re laughing?” she said “It funny” he said “What? Funny?” She quickly pointed to the picture and said “You were cute” he said “Are you saying that to get out of what you just said?” she smiled.

A few days later

Seo Joon and Ha Na were on the plane going back to Seoul. 

When they reached home Ha Na rush to see her flower, Seo Joon said “Did she miss her flower that much?” while Ha Na were talking to her flower he was upstairs backing his stuff.

Later that day

Ha Na and Seo Joon was sitting in their garden Ha Na said “It good to be back” Seo Joon put his head on her shoulder they were sitting in there garden talking.

The next morning

They were both off to work, Lee suh ho and Ha Na was at the café, Sun ho said “Ha Na how was the honeymoon?” Ha Na said “It was really fun” he said “Really what did you do? Did you go anywhere?” She said “We went to the teddy bear museum and we went to see the tower and we even went to the book store” Sun ho smile.

He said “Book store? I bet it was Seo Joon idea” she said “Yea” while they were talking Ha Na ask “Sun ho how was your date?” he look at her and said “Date? Oh that it went well” Ha Na said “You must really like her” Sun ho look at her and smile he didn’t know what to say.

Seo Joon was having a bad day at work, the model that he hire and her manager show up 2 hours late on top of that she wasn’t even listening to him she was busy flirting with him. Jo Soo, Seo Joon assistant was running errand back and forth because the model wasn’t please with anything.

After they were finish they were both taking a break Jo Soo said “Ah I have a headache” Seo Joon said “I told you to hire someone better” Jo Soo said “She was the only one the agency offer” Seo Joon said “Let continued tomorrow” he said “Okay” as they were walking Jo Soo said “That model was flirting with you” Seo Joon said “Really” Jo Soo said “Yea you didn’t know?” Seo Joon said “Aniyo”

Jo Soo said “Wow now that your married you totally change” Seo Joon said “Really” Jo Soo said “Of course Ha Na really changed you” he look at Jo Soo and walk away Jo Soo yell “ You changed for the better” and smile.

When Seo Joon came home he found Ha Na in the garden he put his arm around her she said “Oh Seo Joon you scared me” he said “Today was a really hard day” she said “Did something happen?” he said “Model problem” she said “Are you alright?” he said “Now I am” she smile.

Later that night

Ha Na ask Seo Joon what he wanted to have for dinner Seo Joon said “I don’t know, what we should eat?” Ha Na was in the kitchen trying to come up with something Seo Joon came into the kitchen and ask if she need help Ha Na said “It okay I can do it alone” Seo Joon didn’t listen he came and grab the knife she look at him and said “You’re helping?” he said “I don’t want you to complain that I didn’t help later?” she smile.

After dinner was done Seo Joon went to take a shower when he come out he didn’t she Ha Na in the house he went to the garden to find his wife on the bench he said “What are you doing here?” she said “I came to look at the star” he said ‘Let go in, it late” she said “Okay” he smiled.

During the night

Seo Joon couldn’t sleep he wake up to find his wife sleeping soundly he look at her he said “How can you sleep?” he get out of bed and went to get something to drink.. Ha Na woke up and didn’t see Seo Joon she get out of bed to find him sitting in the garden she went in the garden and said “Seo Joon what are you doing up?” He said “Why are you up?” she said “I didn’t see you in bed” he looks at her.

He look at her and said “Go back to sleep, I will be there” she said “I couldn’t sleep” he said “Me too” and smile but kept cool he said “Let go back up” she said “Didn’t you say you can’t sleep?” he lift her up she quickly put her hand around his neck and said “Ya” he smile and carry her to their room and kissed her she kissed him back then he take her clothes off and came on top of her.

A month later

One month later

Ha Na was meeting Tae Sung at his hotel, Tae Sung said “I was going to see you” She said “How was Japan?” he said “I went there for work I didn’t get to see ours friend a lot they are pretty busy not that there marry” she said “How are they?” he said "There are happy” Ha Na said “That nice” he said “How Seo Joon?” She said ‘He good he been pretty busy” he said “Ah I saw his photo in japan it all over Tokyo” Ha Na said “Really” Tae sung said “Yea he pretty famous” Ha Na smile.

Seo Joon omma called Ha Na saying that she need company shopping, omma and Ha Na relationship are getting better every day’s she starting to like Ha Na more and more she even tricked her to come over to her house a few days ago because she was lonely and Ha Na was always there with some crazy idea of what to do.

As they were shopping Ha Na stomach was hurting her, Seo Joon omma said “Ha Na are you alright?” Ha Na said “My stomach hurt” His omma told her to rest and gave her something to drink she said “What wrong?” Ha Na hold her stomach. Omma said “Let go to the doctor?” Ha Na said “I am fine” since she didn’t want to go to the doctor, omma take Ha Na to her home.

She brings something hot for her to drink and ask “Are you feeling better?” Ha Na said “Yea thank you” his omma said “Could it be that you’re pregnant?” Ha Na said “What? Aniyo” his omma said “Are you sure?” his omma was hoping she was she really wanted a grandchild Ha Na said “Yea I am sure” his omma said “Okay drink it"

When Ha Na return home she was wondering what Seo Joon omma said she said “Could it?” she went to the bathroom to find that she has her period she take a breath and said “Thank goodness” but she was a little disappoint.

Seo Joon omma was home thinking if it could be that she pregnant he called Seo Joon told him to hurry and go home that Ha Na is feeling unwell. Seo Joon called Ha Na but she didn’t answer he was wondering if she really sick he told Jo Soo that they should call it a day and left.

Ha Na was home laying down, feeling a lot of pain, Seo Joon came home and rush upstairs to find his wife lying down he came next to her and said “Ha Na are you okay?” She said “You’re back” Seo Joon said “Why didn’t you call me and tell me you were feeling unwell?” She said “I am fine I didn’t want to bother you at work” he said “You should have called me” She said “How did you kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter