Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

(Sorry to take so long to updated a new chapter. Please don't leave any harsh comment if you don't like it don't read it thank you)

Continue

Ha Na woke up feeling hungry she went to the kitchen and was looking for something to eat. She found whip cream and ice cream and was eating. She look at her stomach and said "Mae Ri because of you I have to eat this time at night" she smile and was eating happily.

Seo Joon wake up since he heard noises downstairs. He head downstairs to find Ha Na eating he look at her and smile he said "What are you eating?" she look up to see him. She look to see him he cross his arms and look at her. She smile and said "Seo Joon" he came next to her and look at her eating unhealthy food. He took it away from her she puff her face up he said "This isn't good for you, who eat ice cream now? And with whip cream" she bit her lip.

She said still eating the whip cream he took that away also and said "I didn't know what to eat and I found this" hearing that he smile. He said wiping cover in whip cream "What about warm milk and cracker?" she shook her head. She was drinking and eating he look at her and smile at the fact that it 2 in the morning and she eating he said "This is the first time you wake up to eat so late" she smile and ask "Who fault? Mae Ri" hearing her blaming their daughter he smile and said "She growing" she shake her head.

She offer him her milk and cracker he smile and said "You eat it I am not hungry" she look at him and puff her face. He look at her and was happy that she eating without him forcing her. After she finish eating, but before going back to bed he ask "Are you full? Anything else?" she shake her head saying no she said "I am full" he smile and said "That good, let's go back to bed" she shake her head.

The next day

Ha Na was cooking Seo joon couldn't stand her cooking he went and told her he would do it she offer to help but he told her to sit. She look at him he took her apron off her and put her to sit. He was cooking while she was watching him. Ha Na pick at her food he said "Stop picking and eat" she look at him, but still continue picking he said "Stop picking" she said "I am not hungry anymore" he look at her he said " Ha Na just eat it not healthy for you and the baby. Yesterday you woke up to eat 2 in the morning so why can't you eat now?" she look at him.

She said sadly "I feel so big" he smile hearing that he said "Yea your 6 month" she look at him with an angry face and said " I know but how am I going to be after this?" he said "What? Ya Ha Na" she look at him. He smile and said "You're going to be back to normal" she said under her breath "Your just saying that how would you know?I bet you never see a pregnant woman before and after" he look at her.

Hearing that he said "What?" He look at her and saw "Yea your right" she said puffing her face "I knew it" with a mad face. He said "I never been next to a pregnant woman before, you were the first" she said "I said I knew it" he said "Seeing you pregnant and so moody and grumpy I am about -he stop talking and look at her she stare at him. He quickly put food in his mouth she said "Grumpy?moody? he smile she said "What kind of husband are you?" she get up.

He said loud "What?" he get up and said "I am the best husband" she said "What?Who told you that?" he look at her. She stare at him he said "You" she ask quickly "When?" he said loud "Ha Na" she look at him he said "Don't you think I am a good husband?" she look at him and smile he smile too he said "Hurry and answer?" She shook her head saying no.

Looking at her not answering he put his chopsticks down and stare at her he said grumpy "Why aren't you answering?" she puff her face up and said "Does it matter?" he said quickly "Of course it does" she look at him and gave him an innocent look and said "You are the best happy?" he shook his head and smile he said "Of course I am" hearing that she know he too full of himself. He smile and said to her "Now eat" she look at him and after a second she began to eat.

Later

Ha Na was in the garden watering her plants she look at them and was happy that they looked pretty. One week later. Seo joon omma visit Ha Na she was telling Ha Na about what it like to be a parents that Seo joon doesn't know anything about parenthood. Ha Na told her she know. Omma saw baby clothes and said "Oh there so cute " Ha Na said happily "Seo joon brought all the clothes" omma said not believing her son brought it "Seo joon did?" Ha Na said "Yea" omma said "It really not like him" Ha Na said "Yea I know" omma smiled and was looking at the clothes of her grand-daughter.

July 7 month pregnant

Saturday Ha Na and Seo joon was fighting Seo joon said "Why don't you take thing slow or stop working like you promise" she told him "You don't understand that my job is important just like your" he ask "Why do you get mad at everything I says?" she said in a loud voice " Because you don't understand nothing at all" he look at her and said "What?" he look at her.

He said angrily "I really don't want to see you today"she said "You act like I want to see you" he look at her she said not looking at him "Since either of us don't want to see each other get out" angry rise in his body he said "Why should I? If you want to- go?" she look at him with tear in her eyes she said "Fine" she left him standing there.

After she left he regret telling her to go and he doesn't want to see her, but he couldn't help it he said to himself that they just need a few hours by themselves to clam down. He went in his studio to look at the picture but couldn't focus since he was thinking about her.

Ha Na who crying telling herself that they just need a little time alone she regret getting mad at him she went to visit Suh Ho. He told her that he was planning to come by she said "I missed you" he smiled and say "Really? Me too" she smile and said "How was the trip?" he said smiling "It was fun" while talking he ask her "Did something happen?" she look at him with tear in her eyes she said "Seo joon and me had a fight" he said "For what?" she told him everything he comfort her telling her that it okay.

It been 3 hours Seo joon said "Why isn't she back?" he look outside for her he was about to calls her when he realize that he mad at her he put his phone back in his pocket. After being away from each Ha Na wanted to go home, but she didn't want to made him mad since their were fighting. She know it was her fault since she started the fight with him knowing he was just worried.

Seo joon is wondering where she is he decide to call her he heard her phone ringing he pick it up and said "Her phone" he become worry that his pregnant wife is out since this morning and isn't back yet, he wonder if something happen he get in his car. Ha Na who fell asleep at Suh Ho place from crying, he decide to call Seo joon since he probably worry he told Seo joon that Ha Na is at his place and he should come. Seo joon drive as fast as he could.

When he arrive Suh Ho told him that she is asleep Seo joon said "I should take her" Suh Ho told him about her crying since this morning and that it could cause harm to the baby since the omma is stress and sad. Seo joon came next to her he look at her and felt bad about making her leave he touch her face her eye open to see him she said "Seo joon-ssi" he look at her.

Seeing that her face is puffy from crying he felt bad he said "Why aren't you going home?" She got up. She got up and said "It doesn't matter if I go or not?" he said in a mad tone "What?" she said "What are you doing here?" he look at her and said " What do you think? I came to get you" she look at him and said "Why?" Suh Ho went outside giving them time to talk since there mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter