Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4:

Continue

Omma rush Ha Na to the hospital worry that Ha Na been pregnant for a while and Seo joon didn't even do anything.

After hearing that Ha Na is in the hospital Seo joon rushed to the hospital when he got there he went and saw Ha Na who laying down sleeping he said "Omma what happen?" she say "Ha Na fainted" Suddenly the doctor call his omma and him to his office.

In the office his omma said "Doctor is she pregnant?" Seo joon who turn to face his omma the doctor said " She almost 4 week" Seo joon said "What?Pregnant?" while his omma is smiling the doctor said "Yea she body is weak she need to eat for woman like her I understand why she didn't know her body didn't show any sign " his omma say "Thank you" they get up to leave.

Seo joon omma said "Are you alright?" he said "Yea" his omma says "How could you not know that you wife is pregnant?" he said "I didn't know" his Omma said "I knew it but wasn't sure" he said "Pregnant I didn't know anything" Omma look at him.

She look at her son and said "It not your fault I am really happy" he look at his Omma she said "Make sure she eat I have to make some calls" Seo joon sat down and look at his wife he said to her "How could I not known? How could you not know either?" he hold her hand thinking that he going to be a father and he had no idea.

When Ha Na woke up she was in the hospital she saw Seo joon he said "Are you feeling better? She said "Where am I?" he look at her and said "You're in the hospital do you remember what happen?" She said "Hmm" He said "You fainted" she look at him.

She look at him and say "Sorry" he says "What are you sorry about?" She look at him and say "Because of me you came when you had work?" He said "Ha Na your more important than my work don't you know that?" She bit her lip he look at his clueless wife who have no idea that she pregnant.

He look at her not knowing, he said "Ha Na" she look at him he notice that she holding her stomach he said "What wrong?" she look at him she said "Nothing" he didn't believe her since he knows looking at her hiding the fact that it hurt because she doesn't want to bother him.

Ha Na still had her hand on her stomach he said "Do you know why your stomach is hurting?" she said "Aniyo" he smile and said "It because your pregnant" she look at him for a while and said "What? Pregnant? Aniyo I am not" he said "Yea you are that why you fainted your 4 week" She ask "Is it true?" he said "Yea" she look at him and said "Pregnant. Aniyo I would have known...Aniyo" he look at her.

 Knowing she must be shock he said "I didn't know either you shows sign but I didn't even know" she said "Seo joon sorry" tear roll down her face he wipe it and ask "What are you sorry for this time?" she reply "Why did it have to happen now?" He said "Why you didn't want it to? Aren't you happy?" She look at him.

She said "I am really happy but you, you just started your business and-" he cut her off he said "Ha Na didn't I told you,your more important I am happy too" she said "Really?" he hugged her and said "I am going to be a father" she smiled and said "I am going to be a mother" he pull out of the hug and said "Let's go home" he grab her hand.

At home.

Seo Joon cooked a lot of food for Ha Na to eat she look at the table and look at him he said "What are you waiting for eat? The doctor said you need to eat a lot" she look at the food she say "I am not hungry" he said "Ha Na you have to eat it not good for you since your pregnant" she said "I am pregnant and didn't even know" he look at her and said "Me too didn't know" he put food in her plate she picked up the chopsticks.

Later that day.

Ha Na saw Seo joon sitting quietly he thinking about having a kid and begin parent. Ha Na came behind him and wrap her arms around his neck he turn to see her he smile she ask "Why are you quiet?" he put her on his lap she look at him he said "Just thinking" she said "Me?" he look at her and said "Hmm" she look at him.

 She said "You don't want to have kid right?I know you don't like them I am sorry" he look at her and said "Ha Na that not are you sorry?I am happy but I didn't even know you weren't feeling well" she look at him and said "Don't be sad I didn't know either" he look at his wife and said "I am happy" she smile and said "Me too" he hug her he said "Were having a baby" she said "Hmm we are" he hug her tighter.

At night.

Ha Na was laying down in the other room the one that she rent, she was thinking about begin a Omma she smile and was happy but was also scared. Seo joon saw her laying down he went in the room and wrap his arms around her she turn to look at him he said "What are you doing?" she smile and said "Laying down" he smile.

She laid down in his arms he smile and look at her he move her hair from her face he said "Ha Na-ah" she said "Hmm" he smile and said "I love you" she smile and poke his face he look at her with his cute face she said "Me too" he saw tear in her eyes he ask "Were you crying?" she quickly denied it.

She said "Aniyo" he didn't believe her for a second he said "You were?" she look at him she said "Seo Joon are you ready to have a baby? Me I am not ready" hearing that he said "Ha Na why didn't you tell me?I thought you were happy" she look at him she said "I am I not ready at all" he look at her crying.

 He said "Having a baby I never wanted one but it doesn't seem so bad I am happy that your pregnant" she look at him she stop crying and said "Really?But I am awful for saying that right? Our baby isn't even born yet and I say that I am really awful" he wipe her tear he said "Your not awful your just scared it's okay I am too. So don't cry" she just cried he lean in and kissed her.

He pull out and look at her he wipe her tear that was rolling on her cheek he said "Don't cry it okay" she didn't listen he hug her knowing she too scared he hug her more as she was crying he look at her and knows how she felt since he didn't plan to have any kid but now for him he wasn't sad he was happy for some reason and he know Ha Na is too but he know she just scared he just hug her.

The next day.

Seo joon told Jo Soo about the news Jo soo said "Really? That good but I didn't know you had it in you" he said "What?" Jo soo smiled he added " I knew something was up with Ha Na. How is she?" Seo Joon look at Jo soo.

Ha Na told Suh Ho the news he said "Really?Congratulation " she smile and said " Thank you but I didn't even know at all" Suh Ho smile happy for her he said "Don't worry it normal most woman find out when there 1 month or when they are having the baby" she said "Really?" he said " Yea so don't worry too much but we should have a party" she smiled.

Ha Na omma called her telling her she really happy that she will be a grandmother soon they talked and talked.

Seo joon omma call Ha Na over she cooked a lot of healthy food saying that she want a healthy grandchild Ha Na ask her if it scary to be a mother omma told her at first but not when your holding the baby she told Ha Na to eat a lot Ha Na was eating happily Omma said "You must eat a lot" Ha Na smile and said "Don't worry I eat a lot" Omma smile.

On the way home Seo joon call Ha Na asking if she want anything s to eat Ha Na said that she wanted chocolate he told her be will buy it.

When he return home he gave her the chocolate he said "You better eat it since you made me buy it" she said "Thank you"he look at her eating the chocolate he happy that she eating something she offer him but he said "Eat it" she smile looking at her.

January.

Ha Na was getting ready for work she was half-dressed when Seo Joon walked into the room.

She look at him and said "Can't you knock?" she quickly cover her top with her vest he said "Why would I knock?I saw everything already so there no need to hide?" He was putting lotion on his skin she was just looking at him he turn to see her staring at him he said "What?" She said "Get out" he look at her he said "Why? Is it because what I said?" she said "Get out" he said "Why?I am not leaving" he didn't listen she pick her clothes and left the room.

He look at her leaving he ask "What did I do?Why is she mad?" he went and knock on the bathroom door telling her to come out she told him to go he ask "Aren't you going to see me go?" she said "Aniyo go" he said "Fine I am leaving" he pretend like he leaving but she didn't come out so he decide to go.

Seo joon is at work wondering what he did to make her mad Jo soo ask "What wrong?" he said "Nothing" Jo soo said "It not nothing what is it?" he said "This morning I didn't do anything and Ha Na got mad at me" Jo soo stop cutting pictures he look at him and said "Ha Na got mad at you?" he said "Yea"" Jo soo said "It nothing that how pregnant woman are" he said "Really?" Jo soo said "Yea my brother wife was alway grumpy when she was pregnant" he look at Jo soo and said "So your saying I have to put up with this for 9 month" Jo soo said "Hmmm" leaving him worry.

Ha Na is working thinking about Seo joon she said "How could he say that?Even if he saw he shouldn't tell me" Seo joon called Ha Na but she didn't pick up as soon as he finish doing his work he rush home at the same time Ha Na was heading in he said "Are you just getting in?" she said "Yea" he look at her she walked inside.

Ha Na ask him what he wanted to eat he say he doesn't know he look at her he say "Why didn't you answer my calls?" she said "I was busy I couldn't " he look at her and said "What?You really-he stop from talking more realizing what Jo soo said.

He look at her he ask "Ha Na" she put the knife down she look at him she said "For getting mad sorry. I shouldn't have get mad at you" he smile he came and wrap his arms around he.

She said "Are you mad?" he smile and said "Aniyo I am not mad" she smile and turn around to face him he look at her she said "Really?That good" he smile and hug her she smile and ask "What do you want for dinner?" he said "I will cook today just sit" she pull out of the hug.

She ask "Huh!Did you say you will cook?What about your special hand?" he smile and said "Well that-I can still cook" she smile and said "I will help" he said "It fine just sit" she look at him.

He prepare food she look at him he said "Eat"she smile and was eating he said "I can't believe you got mad at me" she swallow and said "How can you say that?" he look at her he said "I did so I can't say it?" she stare at him she said "Yes you can't say it" his eyes widen he said "What?I can't?I will say it" she put her chopsticks down she ask "What?You aren't touching me never again" she pick her chopsticks back up.

Hearing that he said "What?Ha Na" she look at him she said "Making people feel embarrass" he smile and said "Who told you to feel embarrass?Don't be" she bit her lip she said "How can I not be?I am" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter