Me and You

Me and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

(I love Love rain so I decide to write a fan fiction hope you like it)

After saying “I Do” Seo Joon and Ha Na are married. After hours at the wedding reception Seo Joon and Ha Na decide it time to go before they miss there plane which is leaving in about 45 minutes to Jeju Island.

Seo Joon and Ha Na are saying goodbye to their family. Seo Joon is saying goodbye to his Omma and Appa his Appa said “Seo Joon-ah have fun” His Omma said “Be careful” Seo Joon said “Don't worry” Ha Na smiled.

Ha Na was hugging her Omma she said “Omma" but before she could say what she wanted her Omma said “Ha Na-ah it okay don't worry about me and have fun on your honeymoon” She said “Okay” her omma smile looking at her daughter.

Seo Joon Omma and Appa and Ha Na Omma waved goodbye to them.

In the airplane Ha Na said “I cannot believe were going to Jeju Island” Seo Joon said “Are you that happy?” Ha Na said “Yes, I always wanted to go there I want to see all the flower” Seo Joon look at her and said “What? You’re going there to see flower” She smile and said “Hmmm” he couldn't believe her.

He said “Do you like flower that much” She said “There are pretty” he said “Don’t you see enough at home since you planted a whole garden of them” She said look at him and smiled he couldn’t help, but smile back.

When they arrive at the airport Seo Joon didn’t want to take a taxi, he wanted to rent a car Ha Na said “Why are you renting a car when there taxi right here” He said “I don’t like taxi” She said “You really are something” he said “Of course” Ha Na complain about having to wait so long Seo Joon said “It been only 10 minutes” She didn’t say anything, but just look at him with a mad expression.

When the car arrived Ha Na was looking at the flower that was there, Seo Joon look at her and said “She really---she complain about having to wait and look at what she doing” he just look at her.

In the car Ha Na eye began to close, but as soon as it close she open it Seo Joon said “Ha Na you can sleep” She said “What?" He said “Sleep, we have about an hour left before we reach” She didn’t say anything when he looks at her she was already asleep.

When they arrived at their destination Seo Joon look at Ha Na who is still sleeping he didn’t want to wake her up he took her seat belt and was about to carry her, but suddenly her eye open she saw Seo Joon face next to her she said “What are you doing?" He said “We here let's go” She get out of the car and they walked inside.

Inside

Ha Na said “Wow it so pretty” Seo Joon look around the house. Seo Joon saw a picture of himself, his omma and appa when he was little. Ha Na came next to him and look at the picture she said “That look like your Appa and Omma” Seo Joon said “It is” Ha Na look at him and said “Really then that you” He said “Hmmm” Ha Na said “Why are they picture of you and your family here?" he look at her.

Seo Joon turn and look at her Ha Na said “This house belon--" but before she could said it Seo Joon said “It belong to my family” Ha Na said “Really?” Seo Joon said “ This house my family use to come every summer, but ever since Omma and Appa left my Omma never wanted to come here and I guess I forgot all about this place until you mention Jeju Island” She stare at him.

Ha Na look at him and said “Then why did you come?" He said “Because of a certain someone” He then added “I didn't want to think of the memory of my omma and appa here” Ha Na look at him with a sad face and said “ Ever since my Appa pass away in the state my Omma moved to japan I guess it was hard for her to live there because of the memory ” Seo Joon put his arm around Ha Na and said “Let be different from our parents” She shake her head.

Later that night

After they finishing washing up they headed to the room, Seo Joon said to Ha Na “Go to sleep” She look at him thinking that they have to sleep on the same bed together Seo Joon said “What wrong”? Ha Na said “What? Nothing” but he could tell by the look on her face he came closer to her she said “What are you doing?" He put his hand on her shoulder and said “Are you nervous to sleep on the same bed as me?" She said “What?Aniyo” he smiling knowing that was it.

He then said “You should be” She said hearing that “You're so full of yourself it worst than I thought” He said quickly “What?" He look at her and said  “It okay go to sleep” she bit her lip.

They both got in bed Seo Joon heart was beating so fast he didn't know what to do and the same goes for Ha Na after 20 minutes of silent Ha Na fell asleep first Seo Joon turn to look at her and he saw that she was sleeping he lean over her and kissed her on the forehead.

The next morning

 Seo Joon woke up, but didn't find Ha Na next to him he said “Where is she?" He got out of bed and headed downstairs. He looked everywhere, but didn't find her in the house.

He heard her voice outside and came out he saw her looking at the flower that was in the garden he said “What are you doing so early?" She look at him and said “Seo Joon your awake” He said “What are you doing?" She said “ I was looking at the flower”  he look at her.

He said “Ya don't you have anything better to do”? She said “Like what?" He said “Well---isn't a wife suppose to cook instead of looking at flower so early in the morning” She said “Really?” He said “Yea” he smiled.

In the kitchen Ha Na was looking for the supplies as Seo Joon was sitting. Ha Na said to him“Shouldn't you help too?” He said “Well I would, but I don't want to hurt my hand” She said “You cooked fine the last time and didn't even hurt your hand” He smile seeing her face expression he got in the kitchen and was helping her cut the tomatoes she look at him he said “Happy?" She smiled and said “Yes” he stare at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter