Revealed Truth

Mistaken Faith [Sequel to Mistaken Happiness]

"Kim Joon!" So Eun screamed, as she pushed him away. His face only showed this he was hurt by this action, but he had already expected it.
"Take this, and leave." Joon said. His voice was low, and serious.
"What?" So Eun asked, confused.
"Go. Leave. This will explain everything." He held out a little envelop.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Just go. I told the servants to pack your things for you, so you could leave immediately. The papers for divorce are at the lawyer's firm. I've already signed it, when you've got time, go and sign your part." He said, and turned away from her.
"Joon…" She mumbled, as she walked over to give him a hug.
"Go, before I regret this." She nodded, and quickly left the place, holding on to the envelope, and the suitcase that was filled with her belongings. As she waited for the bus to arrive, she opened the little envelope, to find a letter. She opened it, and silently read the letter.

So Eun,
I knew a long time ago, you never belonged to me… or your heart in general. It had always belonged in that one person, Kim Bum. I don't know the reason why you married me, whether it was because it was your mother's last wish, or the fact that you thought Kim Bum cheated on you… I really don’t know. But I don't intend to find out, because these past few months, you taught me how it was to truly be happy. Even if it was just for a few months, I'll remember it for the rest of my life. I promise. You might be wondering why I let you go, why I pushed you away when I could've selfishly kept you to myself forever. So Eun, I've found out a few days ago, love isn't just being with that person, but seeing them happy, and… I know seeing you happy, requires you to be with the person you love. That person wouldn't be me. Go back to him, he didn't cheat on you. I got investigators to check it out. He did it only to have to let go of him, and come to me. He knew you couldn't make the choice, so he helped you make it. Go. Remember to call me if anything happens, if he makes you sad, or hurts you… I'll surely kill him then. My phone number will stay the same.
Sincerely, Kim Joon
So Eun couldn't help by cry… he didn't cheat on her… "Joon... Thank-you…. Thank-you…" She mumbled. The bus arrived at this time, and opened the doors for So Eun. He spotted her crying, and waited for her to stop, before she pulled her suitcase into the bus, and took a seat.

"What are you going to do in order to get her back? Kill Joon?" Jae Joong joked. He was laughing, but Kim Bum still wore his serious face, and gave no hint that he was going to laugh with him. After a few minutes, knowing his best friend wouldn't laugh with him, he stopped, embarrassed.
"I'm not going to kill him… I just have to think of a way…" Kim Bum was deep in thought, maybe he could kidnap her, elope with her… or something. To somewhere far and where no one would know who they were, or where they're from… His deep thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. "Go get the door." Kim Bum said, as he continued thinking. It was only when he heard Jae Joong gasp, did he turn around to see who it was. She wound her arms around Kim Bum, and kissed him gently on his cheek. He had missed her, but what was she doing here? "So Eun… Why are you here?" He asked. She released her arms, and walked around the couch to take a seat beside him.
"Joon divorced me." She said, pretending to be unhappy. She sighed. "He said I wasn't good enough for him…"
"That jerk!" Kim Bum shouted, as he stood up, getting ready to leave. He only heard So Eun's laugh though, and not long after, Jae Joong joined in. "Yah! What's so funny?" He asked.
"I'm kidding." She said, as she pulled him to sit back down. "He only divorced me, because he knew I liked you most. That my heart belonged to you." She said, as she reached into her purse, and pulled out a letter. She handed it to Kim Bum, and after he read it, he revealed a little smile.
"So… I guess you know everything now right?" He asked. She nodded.
"You, and Michelle… it was all just an act. You did it so that I would give up, and just marry Joon, right?" So Eun asked. Kim Bum nodded.
"I had no choice. Hye Sun told me to."
"What?" She asked in disbelief. "Hye Sun told you to do it?"
"She said it was for your own good…. So I—"
"Oh no, she didn't…" So Eun mumbled angrily, as she got up, with her fists clenched.
"Sit down." Kim Bum ordered.
"No…" So Eun snarled, as she stomped out of the room. She wanted to use her the year before, get the money from Kim Bum… her boyfriend. Now, she told Kim Bum to break up with her? Oh, she's had enough now. She's going to kill Hye Sun. Nobody's going to stop her this time. As nice as So Eun looked from the outside, when she got mad, nobody could stop her. Not even the one she loved most. When it came to love, whoever wrecked it, and ruined it, saying that it was for her own good… She hated them the most. Though since Hye Sun was her sister, she would hate her a little less… but it still wasn't right for her to do this.

"Maybe all it takes is just an apology right?" Hye Sun mumbled, as she looked outside the window. She was thinking of how to get back together with Hyun Joong. Should she really apologize? Hyun Joong wasn't the kind of person that would hold grudges… Maybe if she went – Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. She looked through the little eye glass window in the door. Seeing that it was her beloved sister, she opened it. "So Eun!" She cried, as she opened her arms for a hug. So Eun only pushed her aside, and took a seat in the living room area in the hotel room. "What's wrong?" Hye Sun asked, as she took the chair across from her sister. Her sister only glared at her.
"How could you do something like that?" So Eun asked with her fists clenched. She hadn't been this angry in her entire life… Hye Sun knew she was really angry this time, though confused, not knowing who she was angry at.
"What?" Hye Sun asked in confusion. Surely she didn't do anything to offend her sister. So Eun only laughed with her eyes full of tears.
"I should've known it wasn't his fault. It wasn't true. I should've known there was something behind it."
"Know what?"
"Don't play dumb with me Hye Sun. You were always smarter than me, more talented…" So Eun said, with water streaming down her cheeks.
"Okay, I really have no idea what you're talking about." Hye Sun confessed.
"Oh… Then let me tell you. Telling Kim Bum to break up with me? That's very smart. Saying that it was for my own good? That's very smart also. In the end, you achieved your goal, did you not? I married Joon. That was what you wished for…"
"It was mother's last wish. Do you want unfulfilled. And suppose, Joon could give you a better life than Kim Bum can, any day."
"What?" So Eun asked in disbelief.
"Don't you think? He's richer, and the richer the people are, the better life you'd get. This is the reason why—"
"If you think that way, why'd you have to choose Hyun Joong rather than all those other rich boys out there?" So Eun asked.
"The reason I chose Hyun Joong was because I had no choice. I didn't go to an elite school like you… Meet rich boys… I couldn't. My only choice was Hyun Joong, but slowly—"
"So this was what I was meant you…" Hyun Joong whispered in disbelief.
"Hyun Joong…" Hye Sun mumbled.
"Don't say my name…" He said, while shaking his head. "It disgusts me."
"I—"
"Didn't you just say it all? What else is there to say?"