It smells like ... body

Your slave for 10 days

Nobody’s POV

 

Yong Guk Daehyun’s lips before gently biting the lower one. It was the best thing he had ever tasted. He wanted more. His hands slide under Daehyun’s shirt and touched the younger one’s belly. Guk carefully caress the bandages. He knew that he have to be careful with Daehyun. There are things that can wait little more.

       Daehyun moaned when the older one touched his belly. It was painful.

 

       -Guk … It hurts…Don’t touch the bandages.

       - It’s okay love … I can wait until we get home .. But then you will be mine – Yong Guk moves his lips to Daehyun’s ear and bites it.

 

Jong Up’s POV

 

I lost it … The fight with my mind. I went to the hospital to see Daehyun. Well I wasn’t going to tell him that I stabbed him. I was about to walk in his room but then I hear him moan. I looked little shocked. I turned around but before I walked away I heard Yong Guk’s voice. So they were together .. Like together together .. Maybe I was wrong .. And Then I knew what I had to do. But I heeded help ..

 

 

Himchan’s POV 

 

Now that was weird. I looked at my watch .. What the hell is going on. Then I saw Jong Up coming.

 

-Yo .. Jong Up .. What’s wrong ?

-I need your help about something.

-Something … ?

-Young Guk and Daehyun.

-What about them ?

-Are you blind or something ? Can’t you see that they love each other ?

-And what are we suppose to do ?

-First talk with the doctors when Daehyun is going to leave the hospital. Second decorate the house and third cook something for them.

-You are crazy ya know ?

-Aish .. Are you going to help me or not ?

-Okay okay .. Chill out .. Count me in.

 

Jong Up smiled wide. I returned him the smile. I thought that he don’t like Daehyun or me .. But I guess I was wrong.

 

 

Jong Up’ POV

 

When Himchan left, I went to the library. I needed a book with recipes. Everything was going to be perfect. I was going to make it perfect.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that I'm really really late ... please don't kill me ><

 

Himchan

 

 

 

Jong Up