Day 3 - He is MY friend

Your slave for 10 days

Jong Up’s POV

 

I.Was.Jealous!!! Yes I know that it sounds childish but when Yong Guk told me that he is sleeping in Daehyun’s house, all I wanted to do was a murder. I’m not in love with Guk … I just don’t like sharing my things … Or friends. And I’m not going to leave everything like that. I have to do something … But I was the one who brought the bet in the firs place. I hoped that they will became enemies but I was wrong.
I know what I have to do … I’ll make sure that Daehyun will be busy … Really busy.
I needed a plan. So I stalked him. I had to be prepared. Soon I learned everything about him and his habits. But this wasn’t enough.

 

It was his third day as Guk’s slave. They came to school together. I was watching him really careful. I saw Guk’s face. He wasn’t happy. Aish maybe that little brat did something again. I had to be fast. I was going to finish everything today.
My plan was simple. I was going to wait him after school and stab him with a knife. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not going to kill him .. Just make sure that he will spend some days in the hospital. When everything is over he will be out and he won’t be Guk’s slave anymore. Just perfect. I’ll have my friend back and that idiot will have his freedom.

 

I was really nervous. When our classes ended I walked to my locker and  got what I needed. Then I just had to wait. After 15 minutes Daehyun showed himself. I hide my face and just move my hand in front of me. The knife stabbed his stomach. He fell on the floor and I ran away. I heard Himchan screaming for help. I made sure that no one will see me and I got rid of the knife. Everything was perfect … But I felt guilty.


The ambulance took him to the hospital. I didn’t care … But then .. Then I saw something. I saw Guk’s face. There was so much pain. Maybe I was wrong ? Maybe Guk needs Daehyun ? The guilt was killing me … Maybe this time I’ll have to learn how to share …. And the question is why ???

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that is short but I promise that the next chapter will be longer than this ^^

Comment please -smiles-

 

When I saw this I was like :