And The Winner Is ....

Your slave for 10 days

 

When Daehyun woke up it was almost 5am. He stood up from the floor and walked to the bathroom. The boy slowly took his clothes off and looked in the mirror.

                        

-        I can win … I know that I can. – He mumbled.

 

After he took a shower, Daehyun dressed himself in the school uniform. He wasn’t hungry so he decided to watch something.  The boy went to the living room and the TV. But his mind was somewhere else. Daehyun was thinking about the bet … and Yong Guk. He didn’t realize that he was staring in the TV for 2 hours. He heard his clock alarm and stood up from the couch. Daehyun went to the kitchen and ate something before leaving the house for school.

 

 

Yong Guk was standing in front Daehyun’s house. He wanted to be sure that the boy won’t run away. This bet was so much fun for him. “So he is leaving alone huh” he thought. Yong Guk saw when the boy came out and locked the door.

 

-        Hey you … The shorty one. Come here

Daehyun turned around and saw Yong Guk.

 

-        What the hell are you doing here idiot.

-        I want to be sure that you won’t run away. I don’t wanna lose my future slave. – The older one laughed.

-        I’m not gonna run. – With these words Daehyun walked away.

 

Yong Guk smiled while watching the younger one leaving.

 

Daehyun didn’t saw Yong Guk in class. He was curious but he didn’t asked Himchan. When the class was over, they went to the cafeteria again. He was surprised when he saw Yong Guk and Jong Up sitting there.

 

-        Hey shorty. Are you ready do be my slave ?

-        Dream on idiot.

-        Let’s go then.

 

The four boys went to the field in front the school. Daehyun and Yong Guk took their places and waited for the signal.

 

-        Ready, Set, Go!!! -  Jong Up screamed.

 

Both of them started to run as fast as they can. Daehyun took the lead. He was about to win when his chest started to hurt. “No… Not now… I can’t lose.” The boy told to himself. But it was too late. Yong Guk finished first. He turned around to face Daehyun, but the younger one wasn’t there. Yong Guk looked around and saw Himchan, who was helping Daehyun. The boy was about to faint. Yong Guk looked at Jong Up and then walked after the boys. He followed them to the school nurse and stood in front the door.

 

-        Omo Daehyun-ah do you have problems with your heart again ? I told you to be careful. No pe for you. Do you want to kill yourself ? – the nurse was really angry.

 

After hearing that, Yong Guk walked away.

 

Daehyun walked out of the room with Himchan supporting him. They left the school and went to Daehyun’s house.

 

-        Can you take care of yourself Hyunie ?

-        Yeah. Don’t worry. You can go now.

-        I’m sorry .. It’s my fault

-        Look Chan .. I did this because I wanted not because I had to.

 

Himchan nodded and left the house. Daehyun sat on the chair but then the door bell rang. The boy walked to the door and opened it.

 

-        Chan I told you that I’m fine … - Daehyun looked ate the person in front him – What the .. ?!?

 

It was Yong Guk.

 

- You are my slave for 10 days remember ? This mean that I’m gonna live here 10 days.

 

With these words, the older one walked in. Daehyun was shocked. He didn’t said anything.