Day 1

Your slave for 10 days

 

Yong Guk slowly opened his eyes. He sat in the bed and turned his head around. The older one saw Daehyun sleeping next to him.

                             

-        What the .. ?!? – Yong Guk said and pushed Daehyun off of the bed.

-        Ouch – The boy said, rubbing his .

-        Get up lazy and make me some breakfast – Yong Guk yelled. – I told you to sleep on the floor, didn’t I ?

-        It’s not my fault you moron. I was sleeping on the floor. You are the one that push me in the bed.

 

Daehyun stood up and glared at Yong Guk. Then turned around and walked out of the room.

 

-        I want my breakfast in my bed – The older one yelled after the boy.

 

Daehyung didn’t respond him. He was too sleepy to pick up a fight. And if he had to be honest, he was too curious about the dream that Yong Guk had. The boy entered the kitchen and looked in the fridge. He picked up some eggs, cheese and milk. Daehyun boiled the eggs, made a toast with cheese and pour a cup of milk. Then placed everything on a tray and bring everything in the bedroom.

 

-        Your breakfast – Daehyun mumbled and place the tray in front Yong Guk. Then he turned away and walked to the wardrobe for pair of new clothes. Yong Guk looked at the food in front him.

-        Well done …. Slave – he said and started to eat.

 

Daehyun didn’t answered. He took the clothes and went to the bathroom. The boy locked the door behind him and changed himself. After that he went to the living room and took his school bag.

 

-        We are going to be late you lazy – Daehyun yelled. There was no answer, so he walked out if the house angry. He made a few steps before someone grabbed his hand.

-        Where the are you going ? – Yong Guk asked. – You have to wait for me and carry my school bag.

-        That’s it. – Daehyun screamed. – I’ll cook for you, I’ll let you sleep in my house but don’t expect me to be your ing dog. Maybe I lost the bet but I’m still human.

 

With this words, the younger one fled away. Yong Guk looked after him and sighed. He was acting like an because he didn’t want to show that he cared about Daehyun. He walked to school thinking about what he had done. Maybe it was too much. He entered the classroom and saw Daehyun sitting next to Himchan. Yong Guk didn’t liked that. He sat down in his place and rested his head on the desk.

 

    

Daehyun was mad…. Really mad. When the lessons were over, he didn’t visit the cafeteria like always. The boy got home and waited for Yong Guk to show up.

 

 

The front door opened and Yong Guk walked in. He was about to shout Daehyun’s name when he saw the younger one sleeping on the couch.

 

-        That rat. – Yong Guk whispered and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. Then he came back in the living room and poured the water on Daehyun’s face. The boy groaned and opened his eyes.

-        You are one really lazy slave. I’m hungry and tired. You have to make me a dinner and massage my legs. – The older one yelled.

 

Daehyun looked at him and gave him the “are you kidding me” look.

 

-        It’s up to you.. Doing this or sleeping outside.

 

The younger one’s face paled. He nodded quickly and went in the kitchen. He baked some chicken and set the table. Yong Guk walked in and sat in the chair.

 

-        Eat with me.

-        I ate when I came home – Daehyun lied. The truth was that he didn’t ate at all. This is something that he don’t do very often. Yong Guk nodded and started to eat. When he finished Daehyun cleaned the kitchen and went to the bedroom. The boy prepared the older one’s bed and his own too.

 

Yong Guk came in the room and sat on the bed. Daehyun turned around so he can reach the other one’s legs, but the older one shaken his head. He was too tired to play the bad guy anymore. Yong Guk rested his head on his pillow and soon fell asleep. Daehyun looked at him and sighed. The boy was about to fell asleep when Yong Guk started to mumbles again. Daehyun ignored him at firs, but then his curiosity made him got up from the floor. He tried to woke Guk up, but he ended on the bed again.

 

           - Please don’t leave me – Yong Guk whispered and hugged Daehyun tight. The younger one tried to break free but soon he gave up. He closed his eyes and ignored the other one. The last thought in his head was that he had to be Yong Guk’s slave for nine more days. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it .. Well sorry for the mistakes but it's 4am and my eyes hurt >< Sorry for the late update too but I was little busy. Bye  -waves-