Day 2 : The truth behind the dream Part 2

Your slave for 10 days

 

Yong Guk’s POV

 

I was sitting bored in class. He didn’t showed. That rat … Idiot … Stupid slave. Where the hell is he ? I’m going to punish him for not showing in school. Or maybe he was too mad at me ? He ran away ?? Damn it … I can’t stay here and wait for him. Maybe I should ask Himchan … No I don’t wanna talk with him. I just can’t take it anymore. I’m going to find him. I didn’t said anything to the teacher. It was normal for me to leave the classroom when I got bored. I walked back to his house. But he wasn’t there. I got scared. Maybe I hurt his pride… Good job Yong stupid Guk. I went outside again and looked around the street. Where ? Where ? Aish … Then I saw the park. Maybe he was there … I’ll check. I was running from one alley to another. How many minutes had passed ? 15 or 30 .. I just didn’t cared about the time anymore. Daehyun .. Maybe something happened to his heart again .. And then I saw him. He was sleeping on the bench in the end of the alley. I wanted to scream from happiness at first. But then I got mad. What the hell was he thinking ? I walked next to him. I was about to shout but his face … His perfect face … I picked him up bridal style and started walking back to his house.

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

Why am I moving ? Strange .. I thought that I fell asleep. I opened my eyes and I saw Yong Guk carrying me. He looked at me. I know that he was angry at me.

 

-        Put me down I can walk by myself – I whispered.

 

He holded me tight and didn’t answered me. I pout my lips and looked at his chest. I wasn’t a baby. But my thoughts went back to the past. Sometimes I was feeling sick because I let my friend down. I didn’t realize when we got home.

 

Yong Guk left me on the couch and went in the bedroom. He didn’t talked with me. I guess that he was mad. I know that it was my fault. I wanted to apologize but I didn’t know how. I brought him some hot chocolate.

 

-        I’m sorry for disturbing you. Next time I’ll leave a note or something like that.

-        Worry .. about you ? Oh come on don’t take it to personal. I’m your master … Of course that I’ll search for my slave. And one more thing … I don’t like chocolate.

 

Then he turned away and closed his eyes. I didn’t knew why, but something in my chest started to hurt.

 

I leaved the chocolate on the floor next to the bed and got ready to sleep. I have eight days more and then I’ll be free. But I …. I started enjoying the whole master/slave thing. What’s wrong with me ? I lie down and closed my eyes. I don’t like Yong Guk … I don’t like him … Right ?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is part 2 ^^

I hope that you like it -smiles-

Comment  please -bows- <333