Just kissing

Your slave for 10 days

Yong Guk’s POV

 

I was sitting in his hospital room. My tears were gone. 4 days. 4 ing long days and Daehyun is still sleeping. Sometimes I’m scared that he won’t wake up. But the doctor said that he will be alright. I believe that he will be alright. He can’t leave me right ?

 

 

WAIT A MINUTE !!! Why the hell did I care ? I mean he is my slave and my classmate but still .. Why did I care ?

 

Sometimes I think too much. I’m tired. I wanna sleep. Maybe I’ll close my eyes just for a few seconds.

 

-Where am I ? – that voice … HIS VOICE.

 

I looked at Daehyun. His eyes were open. He finally woke up. I think that my heart stopped.

 

 

 

 

Daehyun’s POV

 

 

 

I opened my eyes. I was laying on the bed but this is not my room. What the hell ?

 

-Where am I ? – my voice was so quiet. I looked around and I saw Yong Guk staring at me. He was shocked.

-You are in the hospital … Don’t you remember… someone stab you. Are you okay ? Did it hurts ? Want me to call for the doctor ? – Yong Guk came near my bed.

 

 

I looked in his eyes. He was scared. I didn’t knew that he cared so much about me. Just one look at his face made me forgot how to speak.

 

-No I’m fine.

 

 

He looked so tired. Don’t tell me that he was sleeping here. What’s wrong with him ? He acts like an then he takes care for me. Why ?

 

 

-For how long am I here ? And why are you here with me ? You have to be in school. You look like someone who needs to sleep .. and eat.

-Hmm I’ll answer you. You are here for about four days. I was with you since the day they brought you here. I know that I’m acting like a monster … But I started to care about you. I couldn’t stay at your house or go to school. I just wanted to be here with you.

 

 

Did he just said what I thought that he said ? Daehyun wake up ! You are sleeping and this is just a dream. We are talking about Bang Yong Guk after all. He can’t be nice…. Can he ? Okay okay .. Think Daehyun think !!! I closed my eyes. This is .. This is .. Then I sensed something on my lips.

 

 

 

 

Yong Guk’s POV

 

 

He closed his eyes. Then I just lost it. His lips were perfect. I couldn’t take it anymore and kissed him. Daehyun opened his eyes. I thought that he will push me away but he wrapped his hands around my neck. Maybe this little slave wasn’t so innocent at all.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ^^ Umm sorry for the lazy update.

If you ask why I'll say only one word : School ><

Yeah ... I'm really really sorry ><

So I know that the whole story but .. I'm trying my best.

So comment please -bows-

I hope that I'll be able to update soon