You have to be kidding me

Your slave for 10 days

 

Daehyun slowly closed the door. He was just too scared to turn around. The boy took a deep breath and went to the living room.

                                          

-        There is no way. Are you crazy ? Living with me for 10 days ? I’m not gonna run away so don’t worry.

 

Daehyun bite his lower lip and looked at the older one. He had to admit that Yong Guk is really y. But living with him for 10 days is like living in hell.

 

-        I’m not doing this because I think that you will run away. I want to be sure that you will take good care for me. You will cook and do the house work, you will shop and most of all you will feed me.

 

Yong Guk couldn’t control himself and laughs hard when he saw Daehyun’s face. It looked like the younger one was about to hit him.

 

-        Fine but my 10 days starts from tomorrow.

 

Daehyun was about to walk out from the room when Yong Guk said :

 

-        You are my slave .. You will sleep on the floor and I’ll sleep in your bed. So where is your room ?

-        In ... In my bed …. But … But ..

-        Yes in your bed. Now show me the room.

 

 Daehyun sighed and walked to the stairs. When he got on the second floor he walked in the first room in left. Yong Guk walked after him. The older one looked around the room.

 

-        Nice room.

 

Yong Guk sat down on the bed.

 

-        I’m so tired. – the older one said and rested his head on the pillow.

 

Daehyun turned around. He was about to say something when he saw that Yong Guk was sleeping. He cover him with a blanket and went to the kitchen. The boy made something for dinner. He ate half of it and left the rest on the bedside table for Yong Guk. Daehyun didn’t had a chance and made a new bed plase on the floor in his room. He was half asleep when he heard Yong Guk mumbling in his sleep.

 

-        No don’t leave me …. Please stay. – the older one said.

 

Daehyun got up and tried to woke him up. But Yong Guk hugged him tight and made him fall on the bed.

 

-        Hey .. wha-what. Yah .. – the boy said but no one answered him. Yong Guk  hide his face in Daehyun’s neck and didn’t woke up. The younger one was in shock but soon he fell asleep too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update -bows-  Comment please -smiles-